But Antoine Dodson, the quite gay “hide yo’ kids, hide yo’ wife” gentleman continues to support the restaurant, saying there isn’t a real reason to discontinue patronizing the chicken shack.
He is well aware of company’s position, but it’s all about supporting the employees who treat him well.
“The people at the restaurant are nice, they greet me kindly…I’m not supporting the hatin’ man in charge, I’m supporting them hard workers in the kitchen. They treated me well, so how can I fault them?”
Like EURweb on Facebook
While some may agree with Dodson’s stance on the scenario, others in the gay community that it’s his time to shine as an activist and boycott Chick-Fil-A.
“Let me tell you this: I have uncles and aunties who do not approve of gay marriages, but they respect me. I don’t care about one person’s opinion or how they feel. That’s fine. Chick-fil-A makes good meals, and I eat there quite frequently. No one is going to stop me from eating there. If I’m going to have a Chick-fil-A sandwich, I’m going to have a Chick-fil-A sandwich.”
He’s quite optimistic about gay rights, proudly professing that he has the same rights in America as other do. If he wants to get married, he said, “there are plenty of states I can get married in. I like to travel anyway.”
Watch Antoine speak on the situation. Oh yeah, he gets especially excited and supportive of Chick-Fil-A when the camera man asks him, “what about the waffle fries?” (about 1:15 in the video) :
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Activist Najee Ali Calling for Boycott of New 'Block Wars' App by The Game
- Disgraced Cop Daniel Hotlzclaw Denies Raping Poor Black Women
- First Listen: Half Mile Home's 'Thinking of Me'
- Big Boi Meme Comparing Mothers of Today & 70s Causes Black Twitter Outrage
- Eve Says She Had to 'Import' to Find Love
- Laverne Cox Responds to Her ‘Rocky Horror’ Reboot Critics
- Seniors Get In Formation for 'Lemonade,' Pittsburgh Police Resist
- Black Lives Matter Echoes the Evolution of Black Panther Party
- BLM Activist Charles Wade Charged With Pimping 17-Year-Old Girl
- 'X-Men: Apocalypse' (EUR Film Review)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here