But Antoine Dodson, the quite gay “hide yo’ kids, hide yo’ wife” gentleman continues to support the restaurant, saying there isn’t a real reason to discontinue patronizing the chicken shack.
He is well aware of company’s position, but it’s all about supporting the employees who treat him well.
“The people at the restaurant are nice, they greet me kindly…I’m not supporting the hatin’ man in charge, I’m supporting them hard workers in the kitchen. They treated me well, so how can I fault them?”
Like EURweb on Facebook
While some may agree with Dodson’s stance on the scenario, others in the gay community that it’s his time to shine as an activist and boycott Chick-Fil-A.
“Let me tell you this: I have uncles and aunties who do not approve of gay marriages, but they respect me. I don’t care about one person’s opinion or how they feel. That’s fine. Chick-fil-A makes good meals, and I eat there quite frequently. No one is going to stop me from eating there. If I’m going to have a Chick-fil-A sandwich, I’m going to have a Chick-fil-A sandwich.”
He’s quite optimistic about gay rights, proudly professing that he has the same rights in America as other do. If he wants to get married, he said, “there are plenty of states I can get married in. I like to travel anyway.”
Watch Antoine speak on the situation. Oh yeah, he gets especially excited and supportive of Chick-Fil-A when the camera man asks him, “what about the waffle fries?” (about 1:15 in the video) :
- 'The Martian': 'Love Letter to Science' -- Matt Damon
- The Film Strip: New York Comic Con Tickets Going Fast
- 'Django Unchained' Actress Daniele Watts & Boyfriend Sentenced
- Shocking! How BGF Members Made $20K a Month in Jail
- Piano Man: Tyler Perry Buys Nat King Cole's Steinway for $150k
- Trump Dismisses Ramos, 2 Reporters Murdered in Virginia, Serena Williams New Boo | BHL's This Week
- Kimye Win Over $400K Settlement Against YouTube Co-Founder
- VH1 Orders Stevie J, Joseline Spin-Off; Season 2 of K. Michelle Confirmed
- Emayatzy Corinealdi Talks Role in New Amazon Series ‘Hand of God’
- Amended Lawsuit Mentions ‘White Girl’ Present When Bobbi Kristina Was Found Unconscious
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here