But Antoine Dodson, the quite gay “hide yo’ kids, hide yo’ wife” gentleman continues to support the restaurant, saying there isn’t a real reason to discontinue patronizing the chicken shack.
He is well aware of company’s position, but it’s all about supporting the employees who treat him well.
“The people at the restaurant are nice, they greet me kindly…I’m not supporting the hatin’ man in charge, I’m supporting them hard workers in the kitchen. They treated me well, so how can I fault them?”
Like EURweb on Facebook
While some may agree with Dodson’s stance on the scenario, others in the gay community that it’s his time to shine as an activist and boycott Chick-Fil-A.
“Let me tell you this: I have uncles and aunties who do not approve of gay marriages, but they respect me. I don’t care about one person’s opinion or how they feel. That’s fine. Chick-fil-A makes good meals, and I eat there quite frequently. No one is going to stop me from eating there. If I’m going to have a Chick-fil-A sandwich, I’m going to have a Chick-fil-A sandwich.”
He’s quite optimistic about gay rights, proudly professing that he has the same rights in America as other do. If he wants to get married, he said, “there are plenty of states I can get married in. I like to travel anyway.”
Watch Antoine speak on the situation. Oh yeah, he gets especially excited and supportive of Chick-Fil-A when the camera man asks him, “what about the waffle fries?” (about 1:15 in the video) :
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Michigan Gov. Rick Snyder wants Pres. Obama to Drink Flint Water
- Mental Health Therapist Teaches Victims to Forgive
- THE (05-04-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Eddie Murphy and Girlfriend Paige Butcher Welcome Baby Girl
- Khloé Kardashian Reportedly Boots Ex’s Daddy from his Home
- Michael Strahan Tells 'Extra' He's Not Listening to Rumors About Him
- Now That Beyonce is Done Eating from the White Man’s Hand, She’s Finally Ready to Be A Negro (How Convenient)
- Monica Forgives Shannon, Philly Pushers Approve of Steph Curry
- John McCain’s Son Rips Old Navy’s Racist Trolls With Wife Pics
- Jada Pinkett Smith Shares Personal Memories of Tupac’s Mom, Afeni Shakur
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here