*A funeral for Usher’s former stepson Kile Glover will be held on Friday in Atlanta.
The 11-year-old son of Usher’s ex-wife Tameka Foster was taken off life support last weekend after a horrific July 6 jet-ski accident that left Glover brain-dead.
The Atlanta Journal-Constitution reports that the funeral will take place at the Wieuca Road Baptist Church in Atlanta at 11 a.m. Friday morning.
“We know God’s in control and are leaning on our faith in Him and His word at this most difficult time,” the family said in a statement just after Glover’s accident. (A 15-year-old girl was also injured in the accident, though she’s expected to make a full recovery.)
Earlier this week, TMZ reported that the investigation into the driver of the jet-ski, family friend Jeffrey Hubbard, was ongoing, though charges have yet to be pressed against him.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- OWN Staff Blindsided by Exit of Oprah’s Longtime Confident Sheri Salata (Report)
- FoxNews.Com Pulls Comment Section of Malia Obama Story After Racists Take Over
- Pres. Obama Drinks Filtered Flint Water to Show It's Safe (Watch)
- Blake Shelton Curses Out Beyonce’s Country Haters (Watch)
- Report: Janet Jackson Pregnant With First Child at Nearly 50
- Radio Stations Nationwide to Simulcast Prince’s ‘Nothing Compares 2 U’ on Wed
- Woman Stabs Boyfriend For Not Getting Her a Valentine’s Gift (Video)
- Attorney for Prince's Addiction Specialist Explains Pills Found in His Medical Bag (Watch)
- The 15th Annual East Coast Black Age of Comics Convention in Philly
- Cynthia Bailey, Stacey Dash Cast in Syfy’s ‘Sharknado: The 4th Awakens’
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here