*A funeral for Usher’s former stepson Kile Glover will be held on Friday in Atlanta.
The 11-year-old son of Usher’s ex-wife Tameka Foster was taken off life support last weekend after a horrific July 6 jet-ski accident that left Glover brain-dead.
The Atlanta Journal-Constitution reports that the funeral will take place at the Wieuca Road Baptist Church in Atlanta at 11 a.m. Friday morning.
“We know God’s in control and are leaning on our faith in Him and His word at this most difficult time,” the family said in a statement just after Glover’s accident. (A 15-year-old girl was also injured in the accident, though she’s expected to make a full recovery.)
Earlier this week, TMZ reported that the investigation into the driver of the jet-ski, family friend Jeffrey Hubbard, was ongoing, though charges have yet to be pressed against him.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Steve Harvey’s Mentorship Program Empowers 220 Fatherless Males
- Michelle Obama and Daughters Sasha, Malia Head to Africa
- The Story Behind Jill Scott's Surprise Marriage (VIDEOS)
- We Remember: Celebrity Photographer Bill Jones Dies at 83
- Zoe Saldana to 'Nina' Critics: 'Don’t Address Me with Such Disdain'
- Serena Williams Confesses She Was Sore After Twerking For Beyonce
- 'Natural' Black Bride Goes Viral - The Game Taunts Chris Brown
- Glam-Horror 'The Neon Demon' is a 'Celebration of Narcissism'
- Óscar Jaenada Says 'The Shallows' Set to 'Become A Classic’ [EUR Exclusive]
- Miramax Acquires Whitney Doc, Johnnie Cochran Film Finds Director
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here