*A funeral for Usher’s former stepson Kile Glover will be held on Friday in Atlanta.
The 11-year-old son of Usher’s ex-wife Tameka Foster was taken off life support last weekend after a horrific July 6 jet-ski accident that left Glover brain-dead.
The Atlanta Journal-Constitution reports that the funeral will take place at the Wieuca Road Baptist Church in Atlanta at 11 a.m. Friday morning.
“We know God’s in control and are leaning on our faith in Him and His word at this most difficult time,” the family said in a statement just after Glover’s accident. (A 15-year-old girl was also injured in the accident, though she’s expected to make a full recovery.)
Earlier this week, TMZ reported that the investigation into the driver of the jet-ski, family friend Jeffrey Hubbard, was ongoing, though charges have yet to be pressed against him.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- The Journal of Steffanie Rivers: You Don't Know What You Don't Know
- The Socialist's Journal: Blake Lively
- Dr. Kenneth C. Ulmer and David Sigel Announce TUI
- 'It Got Better': Raven Symone Talks Sexuality & Coming Out (WATCH)
- THE (05-24-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Oscar Generale & Denny Mendez Shopping for Baby Clothes?
- Lynn Whitfield Dishes on Her Dramatic Face Off With Oprah! (WATCH)
- Yes, Wendy Williams Had Plenty to Say About the Tamar/'The Real' Situation (WATCH)
- Bombshell Report: Bill Cosby Admitted to Sex with Teens!
- Floyd Mayweather Hired Drake, Future For Daughter’s Sweet Sixteen
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here