*A funeral for Usher’s former stepson Kile Glover will be held on Friday in Atlanta.
The 11-year-old son of Usher’s ex-wife Tameka Foster was taken off life support last weekend after a horrific July 6 jet-ski accident that left Glover brain-dead.
The Atlanta Journal-Constitution reports that the funeral will take place at the Wieuca Road Baptist Church in Atlanta at 11 a.m. Friday morning.
“We know God’s in control and are leaning on our faith in Him and His word at this most difficult time,” the family said in a statement just after Glover’s accident. (A 15-year-old girl was also injured in the accident, though she’s expected to make a full recovery.)
Earlier this week, TMZ reported that the investigation into the driver of the jet-ski, family friend Jeffrey Hubbard, was ongoing, though charges have yet to be pressed against him.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Lakatriona Brunson: Florida’s First Female Head Football Coach
- Justice Dept. Sues City of Ferguson Over Pattern of Police Abuse
- Ruben Studdard, Fantasia Barrino Return to 'American Idol' This Week
- Kardashians Call Depiction in ‘People v. OJ’ Ep 2 ‘Ridiculous’
- Drama at ‘Fashion Police’ Between NeNe and Giuliana?
- Claudia Jordan, Jennifer Williams: Shots Fired Hours Before ‘The Next 15’ Premiere
- Ciara Cheered, Russell Wilson Booed at Knicks Game
- BET Names Brie Miranda Bryant SVP of Unscripted Programming
- Marcus Anderson Cast in John Ridley Drama Pilot ‘Presence’
- Black Paranormal Investigators ‘Ghost Brothers’ Set at Destination America
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here