*A funeral for Usher’s former stepson Kile Glover will be held on Friday in Atlanta.
The 11-year-old son of Usher’s ex-wife Tameka Foster was taken off life support last weekend after a horrific July 6 jet-ski accident that left Glover brain-dead.
The Atlanta Journal-Constitution reports that the funeral will take place at the Wieuca Road Baptist Church in Atlanta at 11 a.m. Friday morning.
“We know God’s in control and are leaning on our faith in Him and His word at this most difficult time,” the family said in a statement just after Glover’s accident. (A 15-year-old girl was also injured in the accident, though she’s expected to make a full recovery.)
Earlier this week, TMZ reported that the investigation into the driver of the jet-ski, family friend Jeffrey Hubbard, was ongoing, though charges have yet to be pressed against him.
- THE (07-31-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- LAPD on #100days100nights: 'Things Have Calmed Down'
- Tami Roman Reveals Health Issues Causing Pregnancy Woes
- Jay Pharoah Talks About His Battle with Depression (WATCH)
- Oprah Winfrey’s OWN Adds Megachurch Drama Series 'Greenleaf'
- Russell Simmons Signs New First-Look Deal with HBO, Sets Def Comedy Jam Anniversary Special
- Rinkins Report: Author Offers Recipe for Leadership Success
- Raynetta Turner: Mother of Eight is Latest Victim in String of Black Female Jail Cell Deaths
- HBO to Air Documentary About Jordan Davis, Teen Killed Over Loud Music
- Utah Considers Changing Name of Negro Bill Canyon
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here