*While most reality shows have a script (let’s admit it), and instigate the over the top drama, “Bad Girls Club” cast member Tanisha Thomas, says they don’t need any help.
“No one needs to egg on the Bad Girls for drama. They’re just gonna make it up themselves, you know? And honey, that they did,” Tanisha recently told Sister 2 Sister.
The women are encouraged to keep their hands to themselves during angry yelling matches, but it appears as if the ‘no-violence’ policy has been lifted.
“A lot has changed since I’ve done ‘Bad Girls Club.’ On my season, you hit someone, you went home and that was the end of that. I don’t know what’s happened in seasons after mine, but I know that there is security and I believe that there are medics, if needed,” she said.
She added that the cast member’s aren’t chosen in order to create more drama. The cast is made up of women who come from different walks of life with the goal of becoming better ladies. But nothing is as easy as it seems.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Amber Rose's 'SlutWalk': Several Hundred Showed Up (VIDEO/PHOTOS)
- Jerrod Carmichael: New Onyx Phone Makes Filming Police Brutality Easy (WATCH)
- Universal Eyeing Michael B. Jordan and Jonah Hill for Def Jam Biopic
- Toni Braxton to Star in Lifetime Biopic 'Un-Break My Heart'
- NeYo Shares Proposal Video, Slams Ex's Sterilization Claims [WATCH]
- Staples Singers Limited Edition 4-CD Box Set to be Released Nov. 13 from Stax/Concord Music Group
- Whoopi Goldberg Blasts Pro-Lifers: ‘Get Out of My Vagina!’
- Jennifer Hudson Dishes on Film Roles, Style and Weight Loss
- Sparkletainment Presents 'Loves Freedom' a One-woman Stage Performance (WATCH)
- 'Why You Always Lying' Creator Calls Viral Success 'Crazy'
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here