*The banking industry has been reeled in by President Obama.
When he came into office the banking industry was running loose deregulated and offering predatory loans to those who could least afford to take chances with their money.
But a major culprit in introducing “big banking” has turned over a new leaf.
Sandy I. Weill is the former CEO and Chairman of Citibank, one of the largest banks in the world, and the inventor of the “financial supermarket.”
But Weill has been thinking about his theories since leaving Citibank and suggests that it may not be a great idea that investing, lending, and personal banking should be combined, (more…)
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Great Beginnings Hosts: 'It Takes a Village' to Celebrate Healthy Babies, Friday May 27
- THE (05-25-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Report: Tamar's Attitude Towards ('The Real') Producers Did Her in
- Ringside Update / A Triple Boxing Championship Weekend
- Soulja Boy Exaggerated $400M Payday from World Poker Fund
- Skai Jackson On Being Meme Worthy and Beef with Azealia Banks
- Loni Love Addresses Tamar Braxton Firing in New Video (Watch)
- Mariah Carey Re-Ups with Hallmark Channel for 3 More Films
- Oprah Advised Paul McCartney Against Kanye West Duet Over N-Word
- New Leadership at BET's ‘Being Mary Jane’: Will Packer Replaces EP Mara Brock Akil
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here