*The banking industry has been reeled in by President Obama.
When he came into office the banking industry was running loose deregulated and offering predatory loans to those who could least afford to take chances with their money.
But a major culprit in introducing “big banking” has turned over a new leaf.
Sandy I. Weill is the former CEO and Chairman of Citibank, one of the largest banks in the world, and the inventor of the “financial supermarket.”
But Weill has been thinking about his theories since leaving Citibank and suggests that it may not be a great idea that investing, lending, and personal banking should be combined, (more…)
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- THE (02-12-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Public Invited to Watch Kendrick Lamar Receive Key to the City of Compton
- Why Are (White) People Suddenly Afraid of Beyonce's Black Pride?
- Jada Pinkett-Smith Addresses Idris Elba's 'Beasts' Oscar Snub
- Aaron Neville Brings His Quintet to Santa Monica ... and Shares His 'True Story' With EURweb
- For My Animal Loving Friends, Check Out This Unlikely Pair! (Watch)
- Toronto Councillor Want Beyonce Investigated for Black Panther Ties
- He Used to Walk 21-Miles to Work, Now He Drives & is Overweight
- Malcolm Jamal Warner on Ride-Or-Die Friendship Between OJ and AC (Exclusive)
- Master P Sued Over Failure to Deliver Snoop Dogg in Dubai
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here