*The banking industry has been reeled in by President Obama.
When he came into office the banking industry was running loose deregulated and offering predatory loans to those who could least afford to take chances with their money.
But a major culprit in introducing “big banking” has turned over a new leaf.
Sandy I. Weill is the former CEO and Chairman of Citibank, one of the largest banks in the world, and the inventor of the “financial supermarket.”
But Weill has been thinking about his theories since leaving Citibank and suggests that it may not be a great idea that investing, lending, and personal banking should be combined, (more…)
- The Pulse of Entertainment: It’s the Beginning of a new era for the 'Terminator' Franchise with 'Terminator Genisys'
- Jason Derulo Channels King of Pop in New 'Cheyenne' Video - WATCH
- Diddy Won't be Prosecuted by DA for UCLA Altercation with Coach
- Karrueche Tran Reveals Her Father is Gay
- The Game Faces Three Years in Prison for Assaulting Cop
- ‘Empire’s’ Trai Byers on the ‘Jekyll and Hyde’ of Andre Lyon
- Ratings Plummet in Return of Halle Berry’s ‘Extant’
- L.A. District Attorney (Jackie Lacey) Silent on Pressing Charges Against CHP Officer in Video Beating
- Marisa Tomei Joins 'Empire' as Recurring Character
- Prince Yanks His Music From Every Streaming Service Except Tidal
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here