*The banking industry has been reeled in by President Obama.
When he came into office the banking industry was running loose deregulated and offering predatory loans to those who could least afford to take chances with their money.
But a major culprit in introducing “big banking” has turned over a new leaf.
Sandy I. Weill is the former CEO and Chairman of Citibank, one of the largest banks in the world, and the inventor of the “financial supermarket.”
But Weill has been thinking about his theories since leaving Citibank and suggests that it may not be a great idea that investing, lending, and personal banking should be combined, (more…)
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- St. Louis Rams Receiver Stedman Baily Shot Twice in the Head
- Yuck Factor :( Guess Where This Woman Got the Yeast to Make Sourdough Bread?
- Will Smith on 20 Year Marriage to Jada: 'Grueling, Excruciating' (Watch)
- Gap Band Family Feud! Ronnie Wilson Sues Charlie Wilson
- Should Nicole Arbour's ‘Dear Black People’ Video be Banned? (WATCH)
- The Big Reward in Trump's Perennial Race-Baiting
- THE (11-25-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- GS Warriors Make NBA History with 16-0 Season Start (WATCH)
- Marcus D. Spencer (Big Spence) Finds Role in 'Fair Chase'
- 'Barbershop 3' Trailer Mixes Beauty, Comedy and Gang Violence [WATCH]
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here