*The banking industry has been reeled in by President Obama.
When he came into office the banking industry was running loose deregulated and offering predatory loans to those who could least afford to take chances with their money.
But a major culprit in introducing “big banking” has turned over a new leaf.
Sandy I. Weill is the former CEO and Chairman of Citibank, one of the largest banks in the world, and the inventor of the “financial supermarket.”
But Weill has been thinking about his theories since leaving Citibank and suggests that it may not be a great idea that investing, lending, and personal banking should be combined, (more…)
- Fellas Define Feminism At MTV VMAs (Watch)
- Ten Years After Hurricane Katrina: Changing Hearts, Minds and Systems in New Orleans
- Eunice Moseley Featured Expert in Dr. Logan Westbrooks’ ‘The Anatomy of the Music Industry’
- Best Ranking of the Most Badass Fictional Weapons
- THE (09-04-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- Deya Direct Takes the Man Whisperer Conversation to the Allstate Tom Joyner Family Reunion!
- Student Who Made Light of Deputy's Death Online, and Showed Support for #Blacklivesmatter, Arrested
- Inside Broadway: A Conversation with Broadway Veteran Chapman Roberts
- Teyana Taylor Expecting First Child with Iman Shumpert
- Cynthia Bailey Could Be Demoted on 'Housewives' for Kicking Porsha
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here