Rotten Tomatoes posted about the new Batman movie that appears to be off the chain in the previews and trailer.
Like EURweb on Facebook
But the website’s reviews were not favorable, provoking fans to revolt in anger and protest to discourage and reverse the injustice committed to such a heroic cult film.
Yeah, it’s that serious.
It actually got so bad that the site’s editor had to suspend some of the comments made in response to the review.
The wild thing about all this is, fans haven’t even seen the movie, why? Because it’s not even out yet.
Other sites like Hollywood and fine had to filter commentary made by heated fans, enraged about the sensitive reviews.
Rotten Tomatoes editor in chief, Matt Atchity, was compelled to write a blog, specifically about filtering comments and asked readers to refrain from using phrases like, “be a dick.”
The comments kept rolling, holding up the staff. So the comment box was completely off limits to the public. This is the first time in the online publication’s history.
See our review of “The Dark Knight Rises” HERE.
- Street Leading to Sandra Bland's Alma Mater Renamed in Her Honor
- Burger King Proposes to McDonalds ... in the Name of Peace
- Had Your Fill Yet?
- Inside Broadway: A Conversation with Broadway Veteran Chapman Roberts - Black Stars of the Great White Way (Part I)
- Russell Wilson Says God Has Anointed Him and Ciara
- 'WAGS' Star Autumn Ajirotutu on Why She’s Not a Gold-Digger
- Did Enquirer Pay Nick Gordon $40K to Visit Bobbi Kristina’s Grave?
- George Zimmerman Calls Pres. Obama ‘Ignorant Baboon’ in Twitter Rant Over WDBJ Shootings
- Former NBA Star Darryl Dawkins (Chocolate Thunder) Dies at 58
- Chris Brown Tattoos Huge Bull on Other Side of his Head
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here