Rotten Tomatoes posted about the new Batman movie that appears to be off the chain in the previews and trailer.
Like EURweb on Facebook
But the website’s reviews were not favorable, provoking fans to revolt in anger and protest to discourage and reverse the injustice committed to such a heroic cult film.
Yeah, it’s that serious.
It actually got so bad that the site’s editor had to suspend some of the comments made in response to the review.
The wild thing about all this is, fans haven’t even seen the movie, why? Because it’s not even out yet.
Other sites like Hollywood and fine had to filter commentary made by heated fans, enraged about the sensitive reviews.
Rotten Tomatoes editor in chief, Matt Atchity, was compelled to write a blog, specifically about filtering comments and asked readers to refrain from using phrases like, “be a dick.”
The comments kept rolling, holding up the staff. So the comment box was completely off limits to the public. This is the first time in the online publication’s history.
See our review of “The Dark Knight Rises” HERE.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Rihanna Posts Crotch Video of Her Performance in Glasgow (Watch)
- Chris Brown’s Long Suffering Publicist Quits After He Curses Her Out
- Man 'Pulls Penis Out' to Scan on Self-Service Tray (Yes, He's in Jail)
- Pres. Obama Tries to Name Everyone Who Died on ‘Game of Thrones' - For a Good Cause (Watch)
- Sheila E on Her Prince Tribute for BET and its Emotional Toll
- BET’s Debra Lee on Jesse Williams, D’Angelo’s Absence, Electrocution Concerns for Beyonce, More
- Ludacris to Play Guantanamo Bay on Fourth of July
- Beyoncé's Mama Responds to Those Hating on Bey for Leaving BET Awards
- 2016 BET Awards See Spike in Viewership
- 4 Upgrades to Catch the Eye of Luxury Homebuyers
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here