Rotten Tomatoes posted about the new Batman movie that appears to be off the chain in the previews and trailer.
Like EURweb on Facebook
But the website’s reviews were not favorable, provoking fans to revolt in anger and protest to discourage and reverse the injustice committed to such a heroic cult film.
Yeah, it’s that serious.
It actually got so bad that the site’s editor had to suspend some of the comments made in response to the review.
The wild thing about all this is, fans haven’t even seen the movie, why? Because it’s not even out yet.
Other sites like Hollywood and fine had to filter commentary made by heated fans, enraged about the sensitive reviews.
Rotten Tomatoes editor in chief, Matt Atchity, was compelled to write a blog, specifically about filtering comments and asked readers to refrain from using phrases like, “be a dick.”
The comments kept rolling, holding up the staff. So the comment box was completely off limits to the public. This is the first time in the online publication’s history.
See our review of “The Dark Knight Rises” HERE.
- Announcing the Luther Vandross Estate's 'Power of Love Experience'
- Google Apologizes for App that Calls Black People 'Gorillas'
- Warren Sapp Might Be Going to Jail for Breaking Plea Deal
- Sizzling Summer Movies Heat Up Box Office
- Black Women Fastest Growing Group of Entrepreneurs in U.S
- Once Homeless and Alone in NYC, Man Receives Yale Scholarship
- Rihanna’s BET Appearance Was Simply Marketing Trickery
- America: A Nation Under Sin or Love?
- Diddy's Fall, Racist Arsonists, Nene Leakes and More News! | BHL's This Week
- WATCH: Deleted Scene from 'Home' Starring Rihanna, Jim Parsons
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here