Rotten Tomatoes posted about the new Batman movie that appears to be off the chain in the previews and trailer.
Like EURweb on Facebook
But the website’s reviews were not favorable, provoking fans to revolt in anger and protest to discourage and reverse the injustice committed to such a heroic cult film.
Yeah, it’s that serious.
It actually got so bad that the site’s editor had to suspend some of the comments made in response to the review.
The wild thing about all this is, fans haven’t even seen the movie, why? Because it’s not even out yet.
Other sites like Hollywood and fine had to filter commentary made by heated fans, enraged about the sensitive reviews.
Rotten Tomatoes editor in chief, Matt Atchity, was compelled to write a blog, specifically about filtering comments and asked readers to refrain from using phrases like, “be a dick.”
The comments kept rolling, holding up the staff. So the comment box was completely off limits to the public. This is the first time in the online publication’s history.
See our review of “The Dark Knight Rises” HERE.
- Tyler Perry ‘Keeping the Peace' Between Houston, Brown Families
- WATCH: 'Mega Fest of the West' takes overs Long Beach with Celebs & Gospel Artists!
- Raven-Symone Says Caitlyn Jenner’s Moving ‘Too Fast, Too Soon’
- Mary J. Blige, Queen Latifah Join NBC’s ‘The Wiz Live!’
- Josh Smith Says Making $6.9 Million will be A Hardship for Him (VIDEO)
- Pres. Obama on 2016 Election: 'I Think If I Ran, I Would Win'
- Rumor or Fact? L.A. Gangs Threaten to Kill 100 People in 100 Days
- POLITICO Magazine: U.S. Mayors Say Ferguson Could Also Happen in Their Cities
- New 'Legal Equalizer' App Aims to Counter Racial Profiling (WATCH)
- Martin Luther King III and Andrew Young to Attend Voting Right Press Conference
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here