But what about all the shocking moments from the past?
Here are 7 of the most shocking moments. Here’s the first one:
Mo’Nique Spoofs Beyonce!
When the lights went up on the 2004 Awards and host Mo’Nique was onstage with a group of other plus-sized women, no one really knew what was about to happen. But when the music dropped and they went into a full dance routine to Beyonce’s “Crazy In Love,” no one looked more shocked than Beyonce. Mo’Nique, through labored breathing, told Beyonce when it was over that they’d be working for a month on that dance. She also told Usher that moment was just for him. Gotta love Mo!
Read more at MadameNoire
- The Soul of the U.S. Open: Serena Williams' Quest; Tournament Preview
- Tiffany Pollard and Her Mother Set to Appear on VH1’s 'Family Therapy'
- Trevor Noah Teases ‘The Daily Show’ Takeover [WATCH]
- Caitlyn Jenner Adult Unisex Costume Timely for Halloween, But LGBT Community Not Amused
- NeNe Leakes Confirms Hosting Gig on ‘Fashion Police’
- FDA Clears the Way for 'The Little Pink Pill' Viagra for Women!
- Beverly Johnson: 'The Face That Changed It All' - EUR BOOK REVIEW
- Janelle Monáe & Wondaland Records Artists ‘Speak Up’ on #BlackLivesMatter
- #BlackLivesMatter Critic Peggy Hubbard Tells Activists to 'Bite Me'
- The Weeknd Covers Beyonce at Billboard Hot 100 Festival [Watch]
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here