But what about all the shocking moments from the past?
Here are 7 of the most shocking moments. Here’s the first one:
Mo’Nique Spoofs Beyonce!
When the lights went up on the 2004 Awards and host Mo’Nique was onstage with a group of other plus-sized women, no one really knew what was about to happen. But when the music dropped and they went into a full dance routine to Beyonce’s “Crazy In Love,” no one looked more shocked than Beyonce. Mo’Nique, through labored breathing, told Beyonce when it was over that they’d be working for a month on that dance. She also told Usher that moment was just for him. Gotta love Mo!
Read more at MadameNoire
- Why Aren't Our Black Celebrities Supporting Black Theatre ... Financially?
- Bobby Shmurda's Girlfriend Busted Smuggling Shank Into Rikers
- B.Scott Accompanies Laverne Cox to BET Awards
- Nick Cannon Weighs in on Mariah Carey and her New Man
- Jason Derulo Misjudged Potential of New Song ‘Want to Want Me’
- Watch Beyonce Frolic in Rainbow Gear to Celebrate Marriage Equality
- Emmitt Smith Backs Out of Judging Miss USA Pageant
- Serena, Venus Advance at Wimbledon, One Step Closer to Facing Each Other
- SF 49er RB Reggie Bush Puts MI Home on Market for $2.4M (Pics)
- NeNe Leakes, Betty White, Anthony Anderson Lead ABC’s ‘To Tell the Truth’ Reboot
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here