But what about all the shocking moments from the past?
Here are 7 of the most shocking moments. Here’s the first one:
Mo’Nique Spoofs Beyonce!
When the lights went up on the 2004 Awards and host Mo’Nique was onstage with a group of other plus-sized women, no one really knew what was about to happen. But when the music dropped and they went into a full dance routine to Beyonce’s “Crazy In Love,” no one looked more shocked than Beyonce. Mo’Nique, through labored breathing, told Beyonce when it was over that they’d be working for a month on that dance. She also told Usher that moment was just for him. Gotta love Mo!
Read more at MadameNoire
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Aisha Tyler: African-American Teens Must 'Be Brave' About College
- Poet Pens Stunning Piece About Appropriating Black Slang (WATCH)
- Oprah's Not Worried About Flack From Church Folk
- Prince Entered Treatment Program for Hip Pain & Medication Use
- Kehoe Brothers to Direct R-rated Action-comedy for Tyler Perry
- WATCH President Obama Crack on Trump, Bernie and More at WHCD
- Ray and Janay Rice Announce they Are Expecting Baby Number 2
- Fox Gives First Look at Fierce Films for 2016
- Derrick Rose Rape Accuser Pleads Not to Have Identity Revealed
- A Poisonous Spider Down Under Bites a Man...Down Under!
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here