But what about all the shocking moments from the past?
Here are 7 of the most shocking moments. Here’s the first one:
Mo’Nique Spoofs Beyonce!
When the lights went up on the 2004 Awards and host Mo’Nique was onstage with a group of other plus-sized women, no one really knew what was about to happen. But when the music dropped and they went into a full dance routine to Beyonce’s “Crazy In Love,” no one looked more shocked than Beyonce. Mo’Nique, through labored breathing, told Beyonce when it was over that they’d be working for a month on that dance. She also told Usher that moment was just for him. Gotta love Mo!
Read more at MadameNoire
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- 'Carol' Explores Lesbian Love in the 50s
- Uzo Aduba: 'Bigger, Higher and Braver,' Thanks to Queen Latifah
- Mystery Collector Buys Wu-Tang's Album for Millions / Usher's #Eggplant Confession
- The Rise, Fall and Legacy of Berry Gordy's Motown Returns to Broadway
- Kobe Bryant Announces Retirement Via Poem: 'Dear Basketball'
- Holly Holm Asks Beyoncé ‘What’s Your Name?’ in Awkward Vegas Moment
- EUR on the Scene: 'The Wiz Live!' [WATCH]
- Yaya DaCosta Files for Divorce After Two Years of Marriage
- Dennis Rodman Sued for Stiffing Company Out of $28k
- Christopher 'Play' Martin to Speak at Suny-Oneonta Monday Nov. 30
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here