But what about all the shocking moments from the past?
Here are 7 of the most shocking moments. Here’s the first one:
Mo’Nique Spoofs Beyonce!
When the lights went up on the 2004 Awards and host Mo’Nique was onstage with a group of other plus-sized women, no one really knew what was about to happen. But when the music dropped and they went into a full dance routine to Beyonce’s “Crazy In Love,” no one looked more shocked than Beyonce. Mo’Nique, through labored breathing, told Beyonce when it was over that they’d be working for a month on that dance. She also told Usher that moment was just for him. Gotta love Mo!
Read more at MadameNoire
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Man Calls 911 Because Girlfriend Won’t Have Sex With Him
- Harvard’s World Champion Debate Team Loses to New York Inmates
- Lionel Richie Trying to Get Oscar Attention for 'Tuskegee Airmen' Doc (Trailer)
- 50 Cent Files $75M Lawsuit Against Law Firm for Poor Representation
- Valentino’s African-Inspired Runway Show Has No African Models; Twitter Gives Side-Eye
- Man Fired After Online Racist Jokes Erupt from Selfie (with 'Slave')
- Judge Won’t Dismiss Molestation Lawsuit Against Bill Cosby; Yale Won't Rescind his Honorary Degree
- Nicki Minaj Calls Out Miley Cyrus on her Cultural Appropriation Insensitivity: 'You Have Some Big Balls'
- Victor Cruz’s Fiancée Sends Group Text to All of His Mistresses: Report
- Ben Carson Judges Ore. Shooting Victims: ‘I Wouldn’t Just Stand There and Let Him Shoot Me’
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here