*President Obama has tapped one of his biggest supporters for his latest celebrity campaign video.
In a spot that praises his wife Michelle Obama, Bey reads the letter she wrote to the First Lady and posted on her official blog last April.
“Michelle is the ultimate example of a truly strong African-American woman,” says the wife of rapper Jay-Z. “She is a caring mother, she’s a loving wife, while at the same time, she is the First Lady. No matter the pressure, and the stress of being under the microscope, she’s humble, loving and sensitive.”
Beyonce, who gave birth to daughter Blue Ivy Carter in January, gushes: “Michelle, thank you so much for every single thing that you do for us. I am proud to have my daughter grow up in a world where she has people like you, to look up to.”
Bey has known the Obamas for years: she performed “At Last” as the presidential couple danced during the 2009 Inauguration celebration, and Michelle Obama took daughters Sasha and Malia to the singer’s Atlantic City concert in May.
- Nicole Murphy Addresses Nick Cannon Dating Rumors
- Cedric the Entertainer Hosts 3rd Annual Celebrity Golf Classic [Photos]
- Lorenzo Brown, Husband of Sister-2-Sister Publisher Jamie Brown, Dies of Cancer
- (The Black Hat) Serena Williams is a Winner, Not a Cover Girl
- 10 Things You Didn't Know About Michael Jackson on His Birthday
- 'The Martian': 'Love Letter to Science' -- Matt Damon
- The Film Strip: New York Comic Con Tickets Going Fast
- 'Django Unchained' Actress Daniele Watts & Boyfriend Sentenced
- Shocking! How BGF Members Made $20K a Month in Jail
- Piano Man: Tyler Perry Buys Nat King Cole's Steinway for $150k
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here