*President Obama has tapped one of his biggest supporters for his latest celebrity campaign video.
In a spot that praises his wife Michelle Obama, Bey reads the letter she wrote to the First Lady and posted on her official blog last April.
“Michelle is the ultimate example of a truly strong African-American woman,” says the wife of rapper Jay-Z. “She is a caring mother, she’s a loving wife, while at the same time, she is the First Lady. No matter the pressure, and the stress of being under the microscope, she’s humble, loving and sensitive.”
Beyonce, who gave birth to daughter Blue Ivy Carter in January, gushes: “Michelle, thank you so much for every single thing that you do for us. I am proud to have my daughter grow up in a world where she has people like you, to look up to.”
Bey has known the Obamas for years: she performed “At Last” as the presidential couple danced during the 2009 Inauguration celebration, and Michelle Obama took daughters Sasha and Malia to the singer’s Atlantic City concert in May.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- First Listen: Half Mile Home's 'Thinking of Me'
- Big Boi Meme Comparing Mothers of Today & 70s Causes Black Twitter Outrage
- Eve Says She Had to 'Import' to Find Love
- Laverne Cox Responds to Her ‘Rocky Horror’ Reboot Critics
- Seniors Get In Formation for 'Lemonade,' Pittsburgh Police Resist
- Black Lives Matter Echoes the Evolution of Black Panther Party
- BLM Activist Charles Wade Charged With Pimping 17-Year-Old Girl
- THE (05-30-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Blac Chyna and Rob K Stand to Make $1 Million for Bay Pics
- Beyoncé Earns Big for Tidal, Superjam 2016 Lineup Announced
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here