*President Obama has tapped one of his biggest supporters for his latest celebrity campaign video.
In a spot that praises his wife Michelle Obama, Bey reads the letter she wrote to the First Lady and posted on her official blog last April.
“Michelle is the ultimate example of a truly strong African-American woman,” says the wife of rapper Jay-Z. “She is a caring mother, she’s a loving wife, while at the same time, she is the First Lady. No matter the pressure, and the stress of being under the microscope, she’s humble, loving and sensitive.”
Beyonce, who gave birth to daughter Blue Ivy Carter in January, gushes: “Michelle, thank you so much for every single thing that you do for us. I am proud to have my daughter grow up in a world where she has people like you, to look up to.”
Bey has known the Obamas for years: she performed “At Last” as the presidential couple danced during the 2009 Inauguration celebration, and Michelle Obama took daughters Sasha and Malia to the singer’s Atlantic City concert in May.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- EURweb Covers the 'Creed' Movie Premiere (WATCH)
- Jasmyne Cannick: Before Cops Encourage the Public to Snitch Maybe They Should Lead By Example (VIDEO)
- Taye Diggs on ‘Rosewood’ Gig: ‘I Knew It Was Going to Be Fun’
- RECAP: Empire (S2, Ep9) Sinned Against
- Jason Kidd Suspended for Slapping Ball Out of Ref’s Hand (Watch)
- Mariah Carey, Ex-Husband Nick Cannon Spend Thanksgiving Together
- Siri Gives Taraji P. Henson Attitude in New Apple Music Ad
- Provocative New Ebook Details Trump and the GOP’s Race Baiting History and the White House Race
- Put the 'Black' Back in 'Black Friday'
- Kerry Washington Gives Props to her Hubby: ‘The Real Gladiator’
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here