The singer performed at a Baltimore festival on Friday and had critics cringing at the mere thought that he may sing that one kinky kind of song in front of the kids.
“Of course we were concerned,” events director Sheila Goodwin told the Baltimore Sun. But the director and her crew confirmed with management that he would never perform that song… ever.
Like EURweb on Facebook
Just to jog your memory a bit, the saucy voiced singer released a sexually explicit track that caused a ripple of criticism and shock among fans. He sang so seriously about make showing a woman how her p*ssy works. Yeah… it was a bit much, but he made a valid point, saying there is plenty of artists out there singing about all kinds of traditionally unspoken things.
Rest assured you sensitive eared listeners, he won’t sing it in public.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- NFL Great Jerry Rice is Driving for Lyft in San Francisco (WATCH)
- Stacey Dash Responds to Anthony Anderson Slamming Her at Image Awards
- Saturday Bets Evens Action Between Broncos and Panthers in 'Vegas
- Beyonce Drops 'Formation' A New Song & Video (Watch)
- Super Bowl 50 Halftime Show, GoFundMe Controversy, Toyota Upcharges Minorities & More! | BHL's This Week
- Anthony Michael Hobbs’ 'One Nation' Screening at Bonita Springs Int'l Film Fest Feb.13
- Pantene Enlists NFL Players for Dad and Daughter Hair Campaign [WATCH]
- Dencia Drags MLK into Skin Whitening War with LisaRaye (WATCH)
- Is Jada Pinkett Smith on Her Way Back to ‘Gotham’?
- Judge Gives 20 Min Speech to Racist Cop Caught Beating Unarmed Black Man (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here