The singer performed at a Baltimore festival on Friday and had critics cringing at the mere thought that he may sing that one kinky kind of song in front of the kids.
“Of course we were concerned,” events director Sheila Goodwin told the Baltimore Sun. But the director and her crew confirmed with management that he would never perform that song… ever.
Like EURweb on Facebook
Just to jog your memory a bit, the saucy voiced singer released a sexually explicit track that caused a ripple of criticism and shock among fans. He sang so seriously about make showing a woman how her p*ssy works. Yeah… it was a bit much, but he made a valid point, saying there is plenty of artists out there singing about all kinds of traditionally unspoken things.
Rest assured you sensitive eared listeners, he won’t sing it in public.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- 'Ice Age' Interview: 'Hit This...We're Done Anyways' - Wanda Sykes (WATCH)
- After UK’s ‘Brexit’ Vote, Texas Secessionists Call for ‘Texit’
- Mariah Carey to Receive Bravo’s 1st Ever ‘Giving Me Life Achievement Award’
- Parliament-Funkadelic Keyboardist Bernie Worrell Dies at 72
- Erykah Badu Directs Video for Robert Glasper Collabo ‘Maiysha (So Long)’ (Watch)
- TLC Begins Production on Tyler Perry's 'Too Close to Home'
- Deon Cole of ‘Black-ish’ Scores Standup Special on Comedy Central
- Bill Cosby Accuser Drops Defamation Lawsuit, But Still 'In Solidarity' With Alleged Victims
- Trolls Trying to Insult Steph Curry's 3-Year-Old Daughter Mistakenly Tweet Grown Man (See His Response)
- Larenz Tate, Mike Colter Join Queen Latifah’s ‘Girl Trip’
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here