The singer performed at a Baltimore festival on Friday and had critics cringing at the mere thought that he may sing that one kinky kind of song in front of the kids.
“Of course we were concerned,” events director Sheila Goodwin told the Baltimore Sun. But the director and her crew confirmed with management that he would never perform that song… ever.
Like EURweb on Facebook
Just to jog your memory a bit, the saucy voiced singer released a sexually explicit track that caused a ripple of criticism and shock among fans. He sang so seriously about make showing a woman how her p*ssy works. Yeah… it was a bit much, but he made a valid point, saying there is plenty of artists out there singing about all kinds of traditionally unspoken things.
Rest assured you sensitive eared listeners, he won’t sing it in public.
- Why Aren't Our Black Celebrities Supporting Black Theatre ... Financially?
- Bobby Shmurda's Girlfriend Busted Smuggling Shank Into Rikers
- B.Scott Accompanies Laverne Cox to BET Awards
- Nick Cannon Weighs in on Mariah Carey and her New Man
- Jason Derulo Misjudged Potential of New Song ‘Want to Want Me’
- Watch Beyonce Frolic in Rainbow Gear to Celebrate Marriage Equality
- Emmitt Smith Backs Out of Judging Miss USA Pageant
- Serena, Venus Advance at Wimbledon, One Step Closer to Facing Each Other
- SF 49er RB Reggie Bush Puts MI Home on Market for $2.4M (Pics)
- NeNe Leakes, Betty White, Anthony Anderson Lead ABC’s ‘To Tell the Truth’ Reboot
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here