The singer performed at a Baltimore festival on Friday and had critics cringing at the mere thought that he may sing that one kinky kind of song in front of the kids.
“Of course we were concerned,” events director Sheila Goodwin told the Baltimore Sun. But the director and her crew confirmed with management that he would never perform that song… ever.
Like EURweb on Facebook
Just to jog your memory a bit, the saucy voiced singer released a sexually explicit track that caused a ripple of criticism and shock among fans. He sang so seriously about make showing a woman how her p*ssy works. Yeah… it was a bit much, but he made a valid point, saying there is plenty of artists out there singing about all kinds of traditionally unspoken things.
Rest assured you sensitive eared listeners, he won’t sing it in public.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- La La Anthony, Monica Calhoun, Yvette Nicole Brown Join BET’s 'New Edition: The Movie'
- DJ Kool Herc Sues HBO’s ‘Vinyl’ for Using His Identity
- Stacii Jae Johnson Writes the Book on Dating Lots of Men
- Former ‘American Idol’ Finalist Rickey Smith Killed in Car Accident
- Ciara Gets Back at Future: She'll Grill Him Under Oath in Court
- Did Katherine Jackson Pressure Janet to Have Baby at 50?
- Not Impressed: Man Reads Book at Beyonce Concert (WATCH)
- White Woman (Samantha Niemann) Sues Diversity Program for 'Discrimination'
- Larry Wilmore Doesn't Expect to be 'Invited Back' to WHCD
- April Jobs Report: Only 160,000 Positions Added
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here