The singer performed at a Baltimore festival on Friday and had critics cringing at the mere thought that he may sing that one kinky kind of song in front of the kids.
“Of course we were concerned,” events director Sheila Goodwin told the Baltimore Sun. But the director and her crew confirmed with management that he would never perform that song… ever.
Like EURweb on Facebook
Just to jog your memory a bit, the saucy voiced singer released a sexually explicit track that caused a ripple of criticism and shock among fans. He sang so seriously about make showing a woman how her p*ssy works. Yeah… it was a bit much, but he made a valid point, saying there is plenty of artists out there singing about all kinds of traditionally unspoken things.
Rest assured you sensitive eared listeners, he won’t sing it in public.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Gap Band Family Feud! Ronnie Wilson Sues Charlie Wilson
- Should Nicole Arbour's ‘Dear Black People’ Video be Banned? (WATCH)
- The Big Reward in Trump's Perennial Race-Baiting
- THE (11-25-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- GS Warriors Make NBA History with 16-0 Season Start (WATCH)
- Marcus D. Spencer (Big Spence) Finds Role in 'Fair Chase'
- 'Barbershop 3' Trailer Mixes Beauty, Comedy and Gang Violence [WATCH]
- Video of Chicago Police Officer Shooting Laquan McDonald Released (WATCH)
- (Video) WATCH: New 'Zootopia' Trailer
- Patti LaBelle Wants to Work with Fetty Wap, Talks Pie Success [WATCH]
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here