This one Burger King employee may have made us all reconsider ever going to a fast food restaurant again.
Here’s an excerpt from NewsOne’s Michael Arceneaux on the fired employee who posted photos of himself stepping in lettuce.
The caption read:
“This is the lettuce you eat at Burger King.”
Not that I defend such idiotic behavior, but if you’re going to be a jackass, try not to incriminate yourself by showing the entire world.
Nevertheless, this is what happens when you mess with hackers who like their wraps with crispy chicken — fresh and footless topped lettuce – three cheeses, and ranch dressing wrapped up in a tasty flour tortilla.
Read more at NewsOne.
- ‘Straight Outta Compton’: The Most Important Film of the Year
- Bobbi Kristina and Whitney: Reunited in Death; Buried Side by Side
- Will Smith Makes it Clear: 'Jada and I are NOT GETTING A DIVORCE!'
- Melba Moore Defends Bill Cosby: 'Nobody's Perfect' (WATCH)
- Bobby Brown's Wife Alicia Etheredge Suffers Seizure After Funeral of Bobbi Kristina
- Hump Nails: Yay or Hell to the Nah! (Provide Your Own Fun Captions for Jellybean Win!)
- Ice-T & Coco Talk New Baby, New Talk Show and Breeding Out Racism
- Drama Developing: Bobbi Kristina Casket Pic Sold for Over $100K
- Aretha Franklin: The Queen Rules L.A. - Review by Miki Turner
- The Weeknd Close to Reaching Plea Deal in Cop Hitting Case
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here