This one Burger King employee may have made us all reconsider ever going to a fast food restaurant again.
Here’s an excerpt from NewsOne’s Michael Arceneaux on the fired employee who posted photos of himself stepping in lettuce.
The caption read:
“This is the lettuce you eat at Burger King.”
Not that I defend such idiotic behavior, but if you’re going to be a jackass, try not to incriminate yourself by showing the entire world.
Nevertheless, this is what happens when you mess with hackers who like their wraps with crispy chicken — fresh and footless topped lettuce – three cheeses, and ranch dressing wrapped up in a tasty flour tortilla.
Read more at NewsOne.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Carmen Electra on Prince’s Death: ‘I Just Hope People Understand What Pain Is’ (Watch)
- VH1’s ‘Hip Hop Honors’ Returning to Salute the Ladies
- ‘The Real’s’ Adrienne Bailon Calls Tamar Braxton ‘My Sister Forever’
- The Journal of Steffanie Rivers: You Don't Know What You Don't Know
- The Socialist's Journal: Blake Lively
- Dr. Kenneth C. Ulmer and David Sigel Announce TUI
- 'It Got Better': Raven Symone Talks Sexuality & Coming Out (WATCH)
- THE (05-24-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Oscar Generale & Denny Mendez Shopping for Baby Clothes?
- Lynn Whitfield Dishes on Her Dramatic Face Off With Oprah! (WATCH)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here