This one Burger King employee may have made us all reconsider ever going to a fast food restaurant again.
Here’s an excerpt from NewsOne’s Michael Arceneaux on the fired employee who posted photos of himself stepping in lettuce.
The caption read:
“This is the lettuce you eat at Burger King.”
Not that I defend such idiotic behavior, but if you’re going to be a jackass, try not to incriminate yourself by showing the entire world.
Nevertheless, this is what happens when you mess with hackers who like their wraps with crispy chicken — fresh and footless topped lettuce – three cheeses, and ranch dressing wrapped up in a tasty flour tortilla.
Read more at NewsOne.
- Snoop Dogg Reinterpreted As European Noblemen [LOOK!]
- Watch: Today You Wouldn't Recognize the Little Boy from 'Katrina' (Hint: He's Now a Grown ... Woman!)
- The Soul of the U.S. Open: Serena Williams' Quest; Tournament Preview
- Tiffany Pollard and Her Mother Set to Appear on VH1’s 'Family Therapy'
- Trevor Noah Teases ‘The Daily Show’ Takeover [WATCH]
- Caitlyn Jenner Adult Unisex Costume Timely for Halloween, But LGBT Community Not Amused
- NeNe Leakes Confirms Hosting Gig on ‘Fashion Police’
- FDA Clears the Way for 'The Little Pink Pill' Viagra for Women!
- Beverly Johnson: 'The Face That Changed It All' - EUR BOOK REVIEW
- Janelle Monáe & Wondaland Records Artists ‘Speak Up’ on #BlackLivesMatter
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here