This one Burger King employee may have made us all reconsider ever going to a fast food restaurant again.
Here’s an excerpt from NewsOne’s Michael Arceneaux on the fired employee who posted photos of himself stepping in lettuce.
The caption read:
“This is the lettuce you eat at Burger King.”
Not that I defend such idiotic behavior, but if you’re going to be a jackass, try not to incriminate yourself by showing the entire world.
Nevertheless, this is what happens when you mess with hackers who like their wraps with crispy chicken — fresh and footless topped lettuce – three cheeses, and ranch dressing wrapped up in a tasty flour tortilla.
Read more at NewsOne.
- Man Breaks Down After Recognizing Judge As Former Classmate (WATCH)
- Patty Farmer's 'Playboy Swings' Releases in September
- Thriller: Sanaa, Ealy & Chestnut in Trailer for 'The Perfect Guy' (WATCH)
- Tyra Banks Rants About Industry Pressure on New Models
- Uzo Aduba Stuns 'The View' Cast with Her Operatic Voice (WATCH)
- Antonio Fargas Gives Props to Rihanna for 'BBHMM'
- Announcing the Luther Vandross Estate's 'Power of Love Experience'
- Google Apologizes for App that Calls Black People 'Gorillas'
- Warren Sapp Might Be Going to Jail for Breaking Plea Deal
- Sizzling Summer Movies Heat Up Box Office
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here