They also know that if they want additional income after the show is over, they need to come up with some income generating ideas while they are still in the public spotlight.
Like EURweb on Facebook
Our partner, MadameNoire, recently came up with a list of business ventures of all the Real Housewives of Atlanta.
Check out the first person on the list, Kandi Burruss.
Kandi Burruss: Singer/Songwriter/Sex Toy Designer
When Kandi Burruss joined the show in season two, she stood apart from the rest of the cast because her background was one of legit show business success. A former member of the ’90s R&B girl group, Xscape, Burruss also has a Grammy award under her belt for co-writing “No Scrubs” with TLC and has been a major songwriter and producer for years. Since becoming an Atlanta Housewife, Burruss has launched a line of adult toys called “Bedroom Kandi” that features a vibrator that moves to the beat of whatever music is playing. (This thing her mom uses is not one of them.) Aside from that, she has her own adult Ustream program called Kandi Koated Nights, and has her own competition show on Bravo called, “The Kandi Factory.” Burruss seems to be the wealthiest cast member, with a net worth of $35 million in 2011.
Read more at MadameNoire.
- Fox Gives ‘Empire’ Fans Early Prep for Season 2 with 22-Minute Featurette (WATCH)
- Chrissy Teigen and John Legend's Marriage Inspires New Sitcom
- Tyler, the Creator Banned from UK Over 'Terrorist' Lyrics
- Shannon J. Miles Arrested As Suspect in Killing of Texas Deputy
- Nicole Murphy Addresses Nick Cannon Dating Rumors
- Cedric the Entertainer Hosts 3rd Annual Celebrity Golf Classic [Photos]
- Lorenzo Brown, Husband of Sister-2-Sister Publisher Jamie Brown, Dies of Cancer
- (The Black Hat) Serena Williams is a Winner, Not a Cover Girl
- 10 Things You Didn't Know About Michael Jackson on His Birthday
- 'The Martian': 'Love Letter to Science' -- Matt Damon
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here