They also know that if they want additional income after the show is over, they need to come up with some income generating ideas while they are still in the public spotlight.
Like EURweb on Facebook
Our partner, MadameNoire, recently came up with a list of business ventures of all the Real Housewives of Atlanta.
Check out the first person on the list, Kandi Burruss.
Kandi Burruss: Singer/Songwriter/Sex Toy Designer
When Kandi Burruss joined the show in season two, she stood apart from the rest of the cast because her background was one of legit show business success. A former member of the ’90s R&B girl group, Xscape, Burruss also has a Grammy award under her belt for co-writing “No Scrubs” with TLC and has been a major songwriter and producer for years. Since becoming an Atlanta Housewife, Burruss has launched a line of adult toys called “Bedroom Kandi” that features a vibrator that moves to the beat of whatever music is playing. (This thing her mom uses is not one of them.) Aside from that, she has her own adult Ustream program called Kandi Koated Nights, and has her own competition show on Bravo called, “The Kandi Factory.” Burruss seems to be the wealthiest cast member, with a net worth of $35 million in 2011.
Read more at MadameNoire.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Boxer Yusaf Mack is Attracted to Transgenders; Inspired by Caitlyn Jenner
- Editorial: Instead of 'Is it Because I'm Black?' - Why Not, 'Is it Because You're White?'
- Whoa! This is T-Pain ... Performing Minus Auto Tune? (Watch/Listen)
- Dick Wolf: King of Crossovers Takes Chicago, Talks TV Dominance [EUR Exclusive]
- Jill Scott: ''Soul Train' Brought Soul Into Everyone’s House'
- Presenting Ice-T and Coco's New Baby: Chanel Nicole
- Black Teen Vlogger Renounces Conservatism; Laquan McDonald Killing Convinced Him
- Girls Want to Join the Boys Scouts of America
- Lil Boosie Rants Frustration with 'Gay Sh*t' On TV
- Will Smith Planning Political Run 'In The Near Future'
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here