They also know that if they want additional income after the show is over, they need to come up with some income generating ideas while they are still in the public spotlight.
Like EURweb on Facebook
Our partner, MadameNoire, recently came up with a list of business ventures of all the Real Housewives of Atlanta.
Check out the first person on the list, Kandi Burruss.
Kandi Burruss: Singer/Songwriter/Sex Toy Designer
When Kandi Burruss joined the show in season two, she stood apart from the rest of the cast because her background was one of legit show business success. A former member of the ’90s R&B girl group, Xscape, Burruss also has a Grammy award under her belt for co-writing “No Scrubs” with TLC and has been a major songwriter and producer for years. Since becoming an Atlanta Housewife, Burruss has launched a line of adult toys called “Bedroom Kandi” that features a vibrator that moves to the beat of whatever music is playing. (This thing her mom uses is not one of them.) Aside from that, she has her own adult Ustream program called Kandi Koated Nights, and has her own competition show on Bravo called, “The Kandi Factory.” Burruss seems to be the wealthiest cast member, with a net worth of $35 million in 2011.
Read more at MadameNoire.
- Lee Daniels, L.A. Reid to Speak at Mariah Carey’s Hollywood Star Ceremony
- Chicago Police Tow Car With Deceased Bodies Inside...Public Raises Hell! (Watch)
- Cops Kept Rihanna from Performing Free Freddie Gray Concert
- Steven Ivory: GOP and Trump—Pot, Meet Kettle
- Report: Whitney Decides Where Fortune Goes; Bobby Screwed
- Hasselbeck: Sandra Bland Could've Used Cigarette as a Weapon (WATCH)
- Ralkina Jones: 3rd Black Woman in Two Weeks to Die in Jail Cell
- Rapper Styles P Reveals Daughter Committed Suicide
- Hulk Hogan Wonders Why Obama Can Use N-Word and Not Him in Retweet
- Joe Jackson Alert, Feeling Good After Stroke, Heart Attacks
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here