They also know that if they want additional income after the show is over, they need to come up with some income generating ideas while they are still in the public spotlight.
Like EURweb on Facebook
Our partner, MadameNoire, recently came up with a list of business ventures of all the Real Housewives of Atlanta.
Check out the first person on the list, Kandi Burruss.
Kandi Burruss: Singer/Songwriter/Sex Toy Designer
When Kandi Burruss joined the show in season two, she stood apart from the rest of the cast because her background was one of legit show business success. A former member of the ’90s R&B girl group, Xscape, Burruss also has a Grammy award under her belt for co-writing “No Scrubs” with TLC and has been a major songwriter and producer for years. Since becoming an Atlanta Housewife, Burruss has launched a line of adult toys called “Bedroom Kandi” that features a vibrator that moves to the beat of whatever music is playing. (This thing her mom uses is not one of them.) Aside from that, she has her own adult Ustream program called Kandi Koated Nights, and has her own competition show on Bravo called, “The Kandi Factory.” Burruss seems to be the wealthiest cast member, with a net worth of $35 million in 2011.
Read more at MadameNoire.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- New California Law Requires 'Perceived Ethnicity' Documentation by Police
- Earl Ofari Hutchinson's Explosive Expose on How the NRA Terrorizes Congress
- The Film Strip: Hugh Jackman and Garrett Hedlund in 'PAN' playland
- Watch: The 'Steve Jobs' Trailer
- THE (10-07-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- Chris Bosh & Rasheeda Appear on Tonight's 'ROSEWOOD' on FOX (Video)
- BHERC Presents 'Reel Black Men' Short Film Festival on October 24
- Lil Wayne Says Birdman Stiffed Drake, Nicki Minaj Out of Money
- Cosmo Blasted for Declaring Kardashians 'America's First Family'
- TV One to Re-Air Original ‘Roots’; Louis Gossett Jr. Reminisces: ‘We Stopped the World’
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here