Long live Chad Johnson!
Yes, that wild and crazy football guy, now a Miami Dolphin wide receiver, has changed his name back to Chad Johnson.
Oh, you didn’t know? Well, Señor “Ochocinco,” er, Mr. Johnson legally changed his name Monday in an appearance at the Broward County Courthouse.
Like EURweb on Facebook
The change, announced via Twitter, follows his July Fourth marriage to Evelyn Lozada of TV’s “Basketball Wives” fame.
Johnson was known as “Ochocinco” for the past four seasons. The name was a playful reference to the No. 85 he wore on his jersey.
Johnson was a six-time Pro Bowl receiver for the Cincinnati Bengals. He signed a one-year deal with the Dolphins earlier this year after being cut by the New England Patriots.
For his NFL career, Johnson has 766 receptions for 11,059 yards and 67 touchdowns.
- POLITICO Magazine: U.S. Mayors Say Ferguson Could Also Happen in Their Cities
- New 'Legal Equalizer' App Aims to Counter Racial Profiling (WATCH)
- Martin Luther King III and Andrew Young to Attend Voting Right Press Conference
- THE (07-29-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- KDAY 93.5 FM Hosts ‘Uplifting Minds II’ National Talent Showcase Competition Saturday, October 24 at the Celebrity Centre in Hollywood
- Reggie Jackson Apologizes for Profane Outburst Against Fans
- 'Empire' Costars Trai Byers and Grace Gealey Set to be Married
- More Sandra Bland Video Released to Prove She Arrived Alive At Jail
- Netflix Announces Mike Epps Special, 'Chelsea Handler Does Racism’, More at TCA Press Tour
- Paul Mooney Says Bill Cosby Got His 'N****r Wake-up Call'
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here