Long live Chad Johnson!
Yes, that wild and crazy football guy, now a Miami Dolphin wide receiver, has changed his name back to Chad Johnson.
Oh, you didn’t know? Well, Señor “Ochocinco,” er, Mr. Johnson legally changed his name Monday in an appearance at the Broward County Courthouse.
Like EURweb on Facebook
The change, announced via Twitter, follows his July Fourth marriage to Evelyn Lozada of TV’s “Basketball Wives” fame.
Johnson was known as “Ochocinco” for the past four seasons. The name was a playful reference to the No. 85 he wore on his jersey.
Johnson was a six-time Pro Bowl receiver for the Cincinnati Bengals. He signed a one-year deal with the Dolphins earlier this year after being cut by the New England Patriots.
For his NFL career, Johnson has 766 receptions for 11,059 yards and 67 touchdowns.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- 50 Cent Arrested in St. Kitts for Using Dirty Word in Show
- TV One Sets Original Film ‘Bad Dad Rehab’ for July Premiere (EUR Exclusive)
- Montell Jordan Releases New Memoir & Returns To R&B
- Frank Ocean Pens Open Letter On Orlando Massacre
- Steve Harvey’s Mentorship Program Empowers 220 Fatherless Males
- Michelle Obama and Daughters Sasha, Malia Head to Africa
- The Story Behind Jill Scott's Surprise Marriage (VIDEOS)
- We Remember: Celebrity Photographer Bill Jones Dies at 83
- Zoe Saldana to 'Nina' Critics: 'Don’t Address Me with Such Disdain'
- Kobe to Receive 'Legend' Award, Gilbert Arneas Trolls Nick Young
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here