Long live Chad Johnson!
Yes, that wild and crazy football guy, now a Miami Dolphin wide receiver, has changed his name back to Chad Johnson.
Oh, you didn’t know? Well, Señor “Ochocinco,” er, Mr. Johnson legally changed his name Monday in an appearance at the Broward County Courthouse.
Like EURweb on Facebook
The change, announced via Twitter, follows his July Fourth marriage to Evelyn Lozada of TV’s “Basketball Wives” fame.
Johnson was known as “Ochocinco” for the past four seasons. The name was a playful reference to the No. 85 he wore on his jersey.
Johnson was a six-time Pro Bowl receiver for the Cincinnati Bengals. He signed a one-year deal with the Dolphins earlier this year after being cut by the New England Patriots.
For his NFL career, Johnson has 766 receptions for 11,059 yards and 67 touchdowns.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Zoe Saldana Inks Deal to Create Digital Shows for Millennial Mothers
- This Landlord Will Only Rent To Tenants With Pit Bulls
- Warren Sapp Pleads Guilty to Domestic Violence, Avoids Jail
- Man Sentenced to 20 Years in One Court, Then Leaves to Marry Girlfriend in Another
- Joseph Patterson Convicted in Death of Adrian Peterson's Son
- 'Family Feud': Sexually Provocative Q&As Have Viewers Alarmed (WATCH)
- Amber Rose's 'SlutWalk': Several Hundred Showed Up (VIDEO/PHOTOS)
- Jerrod Carmichael: New Onyx Phone Makes Filming Police Brutality Easy (WATCH)
- Universal Eyeing Michael B. Jordan and Jonah Hill for Def Jam Biopic
- Toni Braxton to Star in Lifetime Biopic 'Un-Break My Heart'
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here