Long live Chad Johnson!
Yes, that wild and crazy football guy, now a Miami Dolphin wide receiver, has changed his name back to Chad Johnson.
Oh, you didn’t know? Well, Señor “Ochocinco,” er, Mr. Johnson legally changed his name Monday in an appearance at the Broward County Courthouse.
Like EURweb on Facebook
The change, announced via Twitter, follows his July Fourth marriage to Evelyn Lozada of TV’s “Basketball Wives” fame.
Johnson was known as “Ochocinco” for the past four seasons. The name was a playful reference to the No. 85 he wore on his jersey.
Johnson was a six-time Pro Bowl receiver for the Cincinnati Bengals. He signed a one-year deal with the Dolphins earlier this year after being cut by the New England Patriots.
For his NFL career, Johnson has 766 receptions for 11,059 yards and 67 touchdowns.
- America: A Nation Under Sin or Love?
- Diddy's Fall, Racist Arsonists, Nene Leakes and More News! | BHL's This Week
- WATCH: Deleted Scene from 'Home' Starring Rihanna, Jim Parsons
- Motorist Sues Bobbi Kristina as Family Prepares for Her Funeral
- Goodbye Clippers, Hello Mavericks! DeAndre Bolts from LA to Dallas
- Oprah is Hiring - 2015 Jobs Available in L.A. and N.Y.
- Lee England, Jr: You've Never Heard Violin Like This! (Covers Bey, Adele and Yeah, Mozart Too!) Photos
- Kim Burrell Returns with 'Thank You Jesus'
- Ava DuVernay WON'T Be Directing Marvel's 'Black Panther'
- Tamera Mowry-Housley Welcomes Daughter
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here