Long live Chad Johnson!
Yes, that wild and crazy football guy, now a Miami Dolphin wide receiver, has changed his name back to Chad Johnson.
Oh, you didn’t know? Well, Señor “Ochocinco,” er, Mr. Johnson legally changed his name Monday in an appearance at the Broward County Courthouse.
Like EURweb on Facebook
The change, announced via Twitter, follows his July Fourth marriage to Evelyn Lozada of TV’s “Basketball Wives” fame.
Johnson was known as “Ochocinco” for the past four seasons. The name was a playful reference to the No. 85 he wore on his jersey.
Johnson was a six-time Pro Bowl receiver for the Cincinnati Bengals. He signed a one-year deal with the Dolphins earlier this year after being cut by the New England Patriots.
For his NFL career, Johnson has 766 receptions for 11,059 yards and 67 touchdowns.
- 'WAGS' Star Autumn Ajirotutu on Why She’s Not a Gold-Digger
- Did Enquirer Pay Nick Gordon $40K to Visit Bobbi Kristina’s Grave?
- George Zimmerman Calls Pres. Obama ‘Ignorant Baboon’ in Twitter Rant Over WDBJ Shootings
- Former NBA Star Darryl Dawkins (Chocolate Thunder) Dies at 58
- Chris Brown Tattoos Huge Bull on Other Side of his Head
- Judge Joe Brown in Jail for Contempt of Court (Listen to Him Challenge the Judge)
- Christina Milian Mourns Death of Newborn Nephew
- Spike Lee to Receive Honorary Academy Award
- IK Enemkpali Once Punched Man He Thought Was a Female Prostitute
- Hillary Clinton Disrupted by #BlackLivesMatter Protesters in Cleveland (Video)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here