And now they are happening overseas, according to the New York Daily News.
A drunken man identified as “Dong” ran into a road near a bus station at around 2 p.m. and jumped in front of a woman’s car, the Shanghai Daily’s website reported police saying
When the woman, identified as “Du,” got out of the car, the man tackled her and began chewing on her face.
Photos posted on Malaysia-Chronicle.com and other websites appeared to show the deranged bus driver straddling the helpless woman on the ground.
Witnesses said they tried to stop the attack, but Dong was going “crazy” and overpowered them.
- Jordan Flaherty Explores Racial and Economic Justice Issues in New Documentary Series
- THE (07-02-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- See the Highly Anticipated WGN Thriller 'Underground' at the 2015 Essence Festival with Jurnee Smollett and Show's Other Stars
- OWN's 'The Haves and the Have Nots' Set Ratings Records
- Why Aren't Our Black Celebrities Supporting Black Theatre ... Financially?
- Bobby Shmurda's Girlfriend Busted Smuggling Shank Into Rikers
- B.Scott Accompanies Laverne Cox to BET Awards
- Nick Cannon Weighs in on Mariah Carey and her New Man
- Jason Derulo Misjudged Potential of New Song ‘Want to Want Me’
- Watch Beyonce Frolic in Rainbow Gear to Celebrate Marriage Equality
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here