*The New York hot spot Greenhouse, which in its premium nightclub W.i.P hosted the now-infamous battle between rappers Chris Brown and Drake, is preparing to re-open its doors with a few changes.
The 14 New York City code violations against it, which led to a temporary suspension of its liquor license, was not enough to keep the space closed; a judge ruled on Monday that it would be unfair to shut the place down while it awaited its legal fate.
Given that the melee was sparked by a thrown glass bottle of champagne, Greenhouse will no longer serve drinks in glassware. They have been replaced by red Solo cups, much like the ones found at frat parties.
The club will also check the bags of its visitors.
“We will be focused on providing a safe and fun atmosphere for our customers,” Greenhouse said in a statement.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Whoa! This is T-Pain ... Performing Minus Auto Tune? (Watch/Listen)
- Dick Wolf: King of Crossovers Takes Chicago, Talks TV Dominance [EUR Exclusive]
- Jill Scott: ''Soul Train' Brought Soul Into Everyone’s House'
- Presenting Ice-T and Coco's New Baby: Chanel Nicole
- Black Teen Vlogger Renounces Conservatism; Laquan McDonald Killing Convinced Him
- Girls Want to Join the Boys Scouts of America
- Lil Boosie Rants Frustration with 'Gay Sh*t' On TV
- Will Smith Planning Political Run 'In The Near Future'
- Angie Stone Recalls the Time She Passed on Dating Idris Elba
- 3 Things to Do NOW to Transform Your Life (WATCH)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here