*The New York hot spot Greenhouse, which in its premium nightclub W.i.P hosted the now-infamous battle between rappers Chris Brown and Drake, is preparing to re-open its doors with a few changes.
The 14 New York City code violations against it, which led to a temporary suspension of its liquor license, was not enough to keep the space closed; a judge ruled on Monday that it would be unfair to shut the place down while it awaited its legal fate.
Given that the melee was sparked by a thrown glass bottle of champagne, Greenhouse will no longer serve drinks in glassware. They have been replaced by red Solo cups, much like the ones found at frat parties.
The club will also check the bags of its visitors.
“We will be focused on providing a safe and fun atmosphere for our customers,” Greenhouse said in a statement.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Public Invited to Watch Kendrick Lamar Receive Key to the City of Compton
- Why Are (White) People Suddenly Afraid of Beyonce's Black Pride?
- Jada Pinkett-Smith Addresses Idris Elba's 'Beasts' Oscar Snub
- Aaron Neville Brings His Quintet to Santa Monica ... and Shares His 'True Story' With EURweb
- For My Animal Loving Friends, Check Out This Unlikely Pair! (Watch)
- Toronto Councillor Want Beyonce Investigated for Black Panther Ties
- He Used to Walk 21-Miles to Work, Now He Drives & is Overweight
- Malcolm Jamal Warner on Ride-Or-Die Friendship Between OJ and AC (Exclusive)
- Master P Sued Over Failure to Deliver Snoop Dogg in Dubai
- Grammys: Ice Cube & Son to Present; Miguel to Sing 'She's Out Of My Life'
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here