*The New York hot spot Greenhouse, which in its premium nightclub W.i.P hosted the now-infamous battle between rappers Chris Brown and Drake, is preparing to re-open its doors with a few changes.
The 14 New York City code violations against it, which led to a temporary suspension of its liquor license, was not enough to keep the space closed; a judge ruled on Monday that it would be unfair to shut the place down while it awaited its legal fate.
Given that the melee was sparked by a thrown glass bottle of champagne, Greenhouse will no longer serve drinks in glassware. They have been replaced by red Solo cups, much like the ones found at frat parties.
The club will also check the bags of its visitors.
“We will be focused on providing a safe and fun atmosphere for our customers,” Greenhouse said in a statement.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- EUR on the Scene: 2nd Annual Alma Del Barrio Salsa Festival
- People of Note: Paying Tribute to Michael
- The Legend Continues Mathew Knowles, Beyonce' & Blue Ivy
- Gabby Douglas Hits The Gym For More Than 30 Hours Each Week
- Three White Athletes Charged with Alleged Rape of Black, Disabled Teammate
- Ahmad Rashad Gets Married For Fifth Time
- Mary J. Blige Joins Jason Mitchell in Dee Rees Film ‘Mudbound’
- 2 Cops in Freddie Gray Case File Defamation Suit Against Marilyn Mosby
- Report: Whoopi Goldberg Signs $2.5M, 1-Yr Deal With ‘The View’
- Spike Lee’s ESPN Mini Docs ‘Lil’ Joints’ Return on 5/31 (View Titles and Schedule)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here