*The New York hot spot Greenhouse, which in its premium nightclub W.i.P hosted the now-infamous battle between rappers Chris Brown and Drake, is preparing to re-open its doors with a few changes.
The 14 New York City code violations against it, which led to a temporary suspension of its liquor license, was not enough to keep the space closed; a judge ruled on Monday that it would be unfair to shut the place down while it awaited its legal fate.
Given that the melee was sparked by a thrown glass bottle of champagne, Greenhouse will no longer serve drinks in glassware. They have been replaced by red Solo cups, much like the ones found at frat parties.
The club will also check the bags of its visitors.
“We will be focused on providing a safe and fun atmosphere for our customers,” Greenhouse said in a statement.
- Naomi Campbell Still Gets Jitters Before Strutting the Runway
- WATCH: Leola Brown Goes in on Pat Houston Outside Bobbi Kristina Funeral
- Danger Sign in Bail for Alleged Cincinnati Police Shooter Ray Tensing
- Terrence Howard’s Ex Sues 'Empire' Star for Assault and Defamation
- Cedric The Entertainer Celebrity Golf Classic Tees Off August 17
- Take a Special Look Inside the Making of 'Straight Outta Compton' (WATCH)
- Report: Leola Brown Thrown Out of Bobbi Kristina Funeral Services
- Lil Kim Claims Mr. Papers Was Physically Abusive
- Jill Scott Talks New Album 'Woman', Motherhood and Longevity
- Khloe Kardashian, Lamar Odom Officially End Their Marriage
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here