*The New York hot spot Greenhouse, which in its premium nightclub W.i.P hosted the now-infamous battle between rappers Chris Brown and Drake, is preparing to re-open its doors with a few changes.
The 14 New York City code violations against it, which led to a temporary suspension of its liquor license, was not enough to keep the space closed; a judge ruled on Monday that it would be unfair to shut the place down while it awaited its legal fate.
Given that the melee was sparked by a thrown glass bottle of champagne, Greenhouse will no longer serve drinks in glassware. They have been replaced by red Solo cups, much like the ones found at frat parties.
The club will also check the bags of its visitors.
“We will be focused on providing a safe and fun atmosphere for our customers,” Greenhouse said in a statement.
- Is New Will Smith Movie ‘Concussion’ Making the NFL Nervous? (WATCH TRAILER)
- Kim Fields Joins Fellow ‘RHOA’ Stars with $212,000 Tax Lien
- Sanaa Lathan and Michael Ealy Speak at The Hollywood Confidential (PHOTOS)
- White Florida Teacher Says She Was Fired for Having Black Boyfriend (Watch)
- Atlanta Police on the Hunt for T.I.-Looking Suspect
- Ne-Yo & Crystal Renay Get Married with Baby Already on the Way
- Chris Brown's Baby Mama Nia Guzman Responds to Criminal Allegations
- The Socialist's Journal: Kim Davis
- (Min. Paul Scott) Why Black Minds Matter: Readin’, Writin’ and Revolution
- CurlKit Launches 'Curlstar Favorits Box' - Offering Consumers Instant Access to Brands Coveted by Superstars
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here