According to FilmOn.tv, the singer has accepted a $10 million offer to fight Drake in a controlled setting… a boxing ring and really settle their so called beef.
“We are very excited at FilmOn.TV that Chris Brown has accepted to fight his nemesis,” Alki David, CEO of Film ON.tv, said Thursday. “Should Drake accept the $10 Million Dollar challenge to go toe to toe for three rounds against Chris Brown, both fighters will be put through training leading up to the Las Vegas event in September. They will be trained by iconic names in professional Boxing history.”
Like EURweb on Facebook
This wouldn’t be any ol’ kind of boxing match. The feuding celebrities, and former Rihanna lovers, would be going at it while the world watches. It could be bigger than a Mayweather v. Pacquiao Pay Per View match. Imagine all the screaming fans from love sick teenage girls to Drakester Hip Hoppers, that would tune in. It could be pretty hilarious, actually.
At any rate, the Billionaire Media Mogul made the original announcement on June 29, offering Chris Brown and Drake $1 million each. But he of course upped the ante to something quite major – $1 million for the loser and $9 million for the winner.
If the fight actually does come to fruition, the stars would be encouraged to donate some of the funds to charity.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Dencia Drags MLK into Skin Whitening War with LisaRaye (WATCH)
- Is Jada Pinkett Smith on Her Way Back to ‘Gotham’?
- Judge Gives 20 Min Speech to Racist Cop Caught Beating Unarmed Black Man (Watch)
- Kalenna, Star of 'Love and Hip Hop' to Mingle With Fans
- The Case of Bobbi Kristina Brown 'Still Open and Under Investigation'
- Beyonce Drops 'Formation' A New Song & Video (Watch)
- TV One Boldly Launches New Brand Identity 'Represent'
- Bounce TV's Black History Month Tributes a Stirring Line-up
- Pantene Enlists NFL Players for Dad and Daughter Hair Campaign [WATCH]
- The Complete List of Winners from the 47th NAACP Image Awards
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here