According to FilmOn.tv, the singer has accepted a $10 million offer to fight Drake in a controlled setting… a boxing ring and really settle their so called beef.
“We are very excited at FilmOn.TV that Chris Brown has accepted to fight his nemesis,” Alki David, CEO of Film ON.tv, said Thursday. “Should Drake accept the $10 Million Dollar challenge to go toe to toe for three rounds against Chris Brown, both fighters will be put through training leading up to the Las Vegas event in September. They will be trained by iconic names in professional Boxing history.”
Like EURweb on Facebook
This wouldn’t be any ol’ kind of boxing match. The feuding celebrities, and former Rihanna lovers, would be going at it while the world watches. It could be bigger than a Mayweather v. Pacquiao Pay Per View match. Imagine all the screaming fans from love sick teenage girls to Drakester Hip Hoppers, that would tune in. It could be pretty hilarious, actually.
At any rate, the Billionaire Media Mogul made the original announcement on June 29, offering Chris Brown and Drake $1 million each. But he of course upped the ante to something quite major – $1 million for the loser and $9 million for the winner.
If the fight actually does come to fruition, the stars would be encouraged to donate some of the funds to charity.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- First Listen: Half Mile Home's 'Thinking of Me'
- Big Boi Meme Comparing Mothers of Today & 70s Causes Black Twitter Outrage
- Eve Says She Had to 'Import' to Find Love
- Laverne Cox Responds to Her ‘Rocky Horror’ Reboot Critics
- Seniors Get In Formation for 'Lemonade,' Pittsburgh Police Resist
- Black Lives Matter Echoes the Evolution of Black Panther Party
- BLM Activist Charles Wade Charged With Pimping 17-Year-Old Girl
- THE (05-30-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Blac Chyna and Rob K Stand to Make $1 Million for Bay Pics
- Beyoncé Earns Big for Tidal, Superjam 2016 Lineup Announced
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here