His new project, “The Story Continues” offers a showcase of B. Reith’s musical dexterity at delivering everything from singing silky pop ballads to edgy, rap rhymes on full blast and it confirms what music aficionados already know – that he’s one of the most exciting artist on the music landscape today.
The new project features collaborations with artists like Wit, Th3ory Hazit, Dre Murray, Knine, Promise, and upcoming rapper Isaiah Tate.
The project also features an acoustic cello-beat box remix track from producer Kevin “K.O.” Olusola, from the mainstream accapella group, Pentatonix.
“For whatever reason I am in the season of hip hop, so I have got to get this stuff out,” he says. “My music has been embraced very well by urban music audiences, so I wanted to give them something to connect with these new fans.”
- Black Confederate Flag Defender Believes Slavery was a ‘Choice’ (WATCH)
- Robertson Treatment Syndicated Column (RTSC): Black Lives Matter Interview with Lucy McBath
- Congresswoman Waters Applauds U.S.-Cuba Agreement to Open Embassies
- A Camping Checklist for the Prepared Parent
- Surprise! Prince Drops New Sexy Song: 'HardRockLover' (LISTEN)
- The Drought and Fireworks!
- Jordan Flaherty Explores Racial and Economic Justice Issues in New Documentary Series
- THE (07-02-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- See the Highly Anticipated WGN Thriller 'Underground' at the 2015 Essence Festival with Jurnee Smollett and Show's Other Stars
- OWN's 'The Haves and the Have Nots' Set Ratings Records
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here