His new project, “The Story Continues” offers a showcase of B. Reith’s musical dexterity at delivering everything from singing silky pop ballads to edgy, rap rhymes on full blast and it confirms what music aficionados already know – that he’s one of the most exciting artist on the music landscape today.
The new project features collaborations with artists like Wit, Th3ory Hazit, Dre Murray, Knine, Promise, and upcoming rapper Isaiah Tate.
The project also features an acoustic cello-beat box remix track from producer Kevin “K.O.” Olusola, from the mainstream accapella group, Pentatonix.
“For whatever reason I am in the season of hip hop, so I have got to get this stuff out,” he says. “My music has been embraced very well by urban music audiences, so I wanted to give them something to connect with these new fans.”
- After Five Seasons, ‘Key & Peele’ Ending Comedy Central Run
- Neo-Soul Duo Presents Annual ‘Kindred the Family Reunion’ in Philly
- Amber Rose Reacts to Trolls Who Criticize 'Slut Walk' Initiative
- Neechy Gospel: New Music Video From Jonathan McReynolds LIMP
- Birdman Finally Speaks About Fallout with Lil Wayne (WATCH)
- Presidential Candidates Stymied by Black Lives Matter Movement
- Bounce TV to Launch New Original Series 'In The Cut' Tuesday August 25 at 9:00 p.m.
- John Legend Will Executive Produce and Score Slave Drama Series
- Racist Yells N-word At Black Mom; Lectures Her on Constitution (WATCH)
- Kelly Price Thinks Cops Need to Throw the book at Nick Gordon (WATCH)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here