Despite The Dream and Christina Milian being separated for some time now, some mud is still being thrown.
Christian interviewed with Houston’s 97.9 The Box recently and discussed working with the Cash Money crew as well as her relationship between her, her ex-husband and their daughter, Violet.
Like EURweb on Facebook
Well, daddy is sort of not in Violet’s life at the moment and is playing deadbeat.
“I’m not happy at the moment, but I have come to the realization that I have to be 200% mom for her and it’s not about finances, it’s about spending time,” she said. “We live in different cities, he’s in Atlanta and I’m in LA. There are planes and plenty of money for airplanes so… as far as Skyping: I’m just gonna leave it at that. My daughter is a great kid and someday their will be a healthy man in my life that will love her the way I do.”
Despite her playing both roles, Christina is doing her thing and is working on some new music after signing with Cash Money. She calls it her new family and says she’s happy where she’s at.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- 'Carol' Explores Lesbian Love in the 50s
- Uzo Aduba: 'Bigger, Higher and Braver,' Thanks to Queen Latifah
- Mystery Collector Buys Wu-Tang's Album for Millions / Usher's #Eggplant Confession
- The Rise, Fall and Legacy of Berry Gordy's Motown Returns to Broadway
- Kobe Bryant Announces Retirement Via Poem: 'Dear Basketball'
- Holly Holm Asks Beyoncé ‘What’s Your Name?’ in Awkward Vegas Moment
- EUR on the Scene: 'The Wiz Live!' [WATCH]
- Yaya DaCosta Files for Divorce After Two Years of Marriage
- Dennis Rodman Sued for Stiffing Company Out of $28k
- Christopher 'Play' Martin to Speak at Suny-Oneonta Monday Nov. 30
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here