Despite The Dream and Christina Milian being separated for some time now, some mud is still being thrown.
Christian interviewed with Houston’s 97.9 The Box recently and discussed working with the Cash Money crew as well as her relationship between her, her ex-husband and their daughter, Violet.
Like EURweb on Facebook
Well, daddy is sort of not in Violet’s life at the moment and is playing deadbeat.
“I’m not happy at the moment, but I have come to the realization that I have to be 200% mom for her and it’s not about finances, it’s about spending time,” she said. “We live in different cities, he’s in Atlanta and I’m in LA. There are planes and plenty of money for airplanes so… as far as Skyping: I’m just gonna leave it at that. My daughter is a great kid and someday their will be a healthy man in my life that will love her the way I do.”
Despite her playing both roles, Christina is doing her thing and is working on some new music after signing with Cash Money. She calls it her new family and says she’s happy where she’s at.
- THE (08-03-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- Bobby Shmurda, Girlfriend Plead Not Guilty to New Weapons Charges
- After Five Seasons, ‘Key & Peele’ Ending Comedy Central Run
- Neo-Soul Duo Presents Annual ‘Kindred the Family Reunion’ in Philly
- Amber Rose Reacts to Trolls Who Criticize 'Slut Walk' Initiative
- Neechy Gospel: New Music Video From Jonathan McReynolds LIMP
- Birdman Finally Speaks About Fallout with Lil Wayne (WATCH)
- Presidential Candidates Stymied by Black Lives Matter Movement
- Bounce TV to Launch New Original Series 'In The Cut' Tuesday August 25 at 9:00 p.m.
- John Legend Will Executive Produce and Score Slave Drama Series
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here