Despite The Dream and Christina Milian being separated for some time now, some mud is still being thrown.
Christian interviewed with Houston’s 97.9 The Box recently and discussed working with the Cash Money crew as well as her relationship between her, her ex-husband and their daughter, Violet.
Like EURweb on Facebook
Well, daddy is sort of not in Violet’s life at the moment and is playing deadbeat.
“I’m not happy at the moment, but I have come to the realization that I have to be 200% mom for her and it’s not about finances, it’s about spending time,” she said. “We live in different cities, he’s in Atlanta and I’m in LA. There are planes and plenty of money for airplanes so… as far as Skyping: I’m just gonna leave it at that. My daughter is a great kid and someday their will be a healthy man in my life that will love her the way I do.”
Despite her playing both roles, Christina is doing her thing and is working on some new music after signing with Cash Money. She calls it her new family and says she’s happy where she’s at.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Zoe Saldana Inks Deal to Create Digital Shows for Millennial Mothers
- This Landlord Will Only Rent To Tenants With Pit Bulls
- Warren Sapp Pleads Guilty to Domestic Violence, Avoids Jail
- Man Sentenced to 20 Years in One Court, Then Leaves to Marry Girlfriend in Another
- Joseph Patterson Convicted in Death of Adrian Peterson's Son
- 'Family Feud': Sexually Provocative Q&As Have Viewers Alarmed (WATCH)
- Amber Rose's 'SlutWalk': Several Hundred Showed Up (VIDEO/PHOTOS)
- Jerrod Carmichael: New Onyx Phone Makes Filming Police Brutality Easy (WATCH)
- Universal Eyeing Michael B. Jordan and Jonah Hill for Def Jam Biopic
- Toni Braxton to Star in Lifetime Biopic 'Un-Break My Heart'
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here