The singer told MTV that her next album is about to be a hit because it’s totally different than her past projects.
“One Woman Army” is an intimate peek into the life, struggle and success of Ciara as she’s pushed past the tough times throughout her career.
“This is the most vulnerable I’ve ever been in my life and career. And I’m so confident with being vulnerable. At one point in time, I was very afraid to be as vulnerable as I am,” Ciara said. “This is almost like a journal, my own personal journal when you get this record.”
Rest assured, it’s not all sappy and slow. Her trademark is sweat music. She said the album will include lead single “Sweat” and will definitely keep the party going.
She’s also starring in upcoming Adam Sandler flick, “That’s My Boy,” which hits theaters June 15.
- EUR on the Scene: Exclusive Look Inside the 2015 VMAs
- Jamaican Author Shares Her Story on Being Raped at Gunpoint; Empowers Women to Triumph Over Adversity
- Detroit's ZanYe Digs Deep for Ballroom with Reboot of Four Tops Classic
- Fox Gives ‘Empire’ Fans Early Prep for Season 2 with 22-Minute Featurette (WATCH)
- Chrissy Teigen and John Legend's Marriage Inspires New Sitcom
- Tyler, the Creator Banned from UK Over 'Terrorist' Lyrics
- Shannon J. Miles Arrested As Suspect in Killing of Texas Deputy
- Nicole Murphy Addresses Nick Cannon Dating Rumors
- Cedric the Entertainer Hosts 3rd Annual Celebrity Golf Classic [Photos]
- Lorenzo Brown, Husband of Sister-2-Sister Publisher Jamie Brown, Dies of Cancer
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here