The singer told MTV that her next album is about to be a hit because it’s totally different than her past projects.
“One Woman Army” is an intimate peek into the life, struggle and success of Ciara as she’s pushed past the tough times throughout her career.
“This is the most vulnerable I’ve ever been in my life and career. And I’m so confident with being vulnerable. At one point in time, I was very afraid to be as vulnerable as I am,” Ciara said. “This is almost like a journal, my own personal journal when you get this record.”
Rest assured, it’s not all sappy and slow. Her trademark is sweat music. She said the album will include lead single “Sweat” and will definitely keep the party going.
She’s also starring in upcoming Adam Sandler flick, “That’s My Boy,” which hits theaters June 15.
- The Pulse of Entertainment: It’s the Beginning of a new era for the 'Terminator' Franchise with 'Terminator Genisys'
- Jason Derulo Channels King of Pop in New 'Cheyenne' Video - WATCH
- Diddy Won't be Prosecuted by DA for UCLA Altercation with Coach
- Karrueche Tran Reveals Her Father is Gay
- The Game Faces Three Years in Prison for Assaulting Cop
- ‘Empire’s’ Trai Byers on the ‘Jekyll and Hyde’ of Andre Lyon
- Ratings Plummet in Return of Halle Berry’s ‘Extant’
- L.A. District Attorney (Jackie Lacey) Silent on Pressing Charges Against CHP Officer in Video Beating
- Marisa Tomei Joins 'Empire' as Recurring Character
- Prince Yanks His Music From Every Streaming Service Except Tidal
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here