The singer told MTV that her next album is about to be a hit because it’s totally different than her past projects.
“One Woman Army” is an intimate peek into the life, struggle and success of Ciara as she’s pushed past the tough times throughout her career.
“This is the most vulnerable I’ve ever been in my life and career. And I’m so confident with being vulnerable. At one point in time, I was very afraid to be as vulnerable as I am,” Ciara said. “This is almost like a journal, my own personal journal when you get this record.”
Rest assured, it’s not all sappy and slow. Her trademark is sweat music. She said the album will include lead single “Sweat” and will definitely keep the party going.
She’s also starring in upcoming Adam Sandler flick, “That’s My Boy,” which hits theaters June 15.
- Terrence Howard’s Ex Sues 'Empire' Star for Assault and Defamation
- Cedric The Entertainer Celebrity Golf Classic Tees Off August 17
- Take a Special Look Inside the Making of 'Straight Outta Compton' (WATCH)
- Report: Leola Brown Thrown Out of Bobbi Kristina Funeral Services
- Lil Kim Claims Mr. Papers Was Physically Abusive
- Jill Scott Talks New Album 'Woman', Motherhood and Longevity
- Khloe Kardashian, Lamar Odom Officially End Their Marriage
- K. Michelle Performs at Sold Out Honey Jam Concert, Joined By 'Rebels'
- Browns Suspicious Houstons Will Sneak Pic of Bobbi Kristina's Body: Report
- DIY Zen Living: Make the Most of Whatever Outdoor Space You Have
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here