The singer told MTV that her next album is about to be a hit because it’s totally different than her past projects.
“One Woman Army” is an intimate peek into the life, struggle and success of Ciara as she’s pushed past the tough times throughout her career.
“This is the most vulnerable I’ve ever been in my life and career. And I’m so confident with being vulnerable. At one point in time, I was very afraid to be as vulnerable as I am,” Ciara said. “This is almost like a journal, my own personal journal when you get this record.”
Rest assured, it’s not all sappy and slow. Her trademark is sweat music. She said the album will include lead single “Sweat” and will definitely keep the party going.
She’s also starring in upcoming Adam Sandler flick, “That’s My Boy,” which hits theaters June 15.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Khloe Kardashian Not Spending Thanksgiving With Lamar Odom
- Gonna Fly Now: ‘Creed’ Sets Pre-Thanksgiving Record with $1.4M Box Office
- Black Student Criticizes WWU For Ignoring Racist Threats Against Her
- EUR on Set with 'Rosewood's' Morris Chestnut & Taye Diggs WATCH)
- Greg Hardy Cancels Thanksgiving Nightclub Gig Over ‘Public Image’?
- South African Girl in Chris Rock’s Family Here On ‘Visitor Visa’
- Woman Nearly Burned House Down Trying Something She Saw on Facebook
- Rapper Lil Boosie Says He Has Kidney Cancer
- Kim Zolciak Emotional in ‘DWTS’ Return Following Stroke
- Gap Band Family Feud! Ronnie Wilson Sues Charlie Wilson
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here