*Not all college degrees are created equal.
This is according to a recent report by Georgetown University’s Center on Education and the Workforce. The major you choose could reduce your chances of being part of the latest unemployment statistic—or make you the newest member of the club.
It would be in your best interest to heed the study’s warning: Choose your program of study carefully. Here’s a list of degrees that might put new college graduates out of luck when looking for employment.
Check out the list below:
No. 7: Law and Public Policy. Recent college graduates who major in law and public policy will face an unemployment rate of 8.1%. The Georgetown University study finds that unemployment rates tend to be higher in non-technical majors.
Read more at BlackEnterprise.com
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- FAMU Grad Single Mom (Taylor Hunter) Testament to Power of Perseverance
- THE (05-05-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- EURweb.com Partners with Blackmon Entertainment Media on Exclusive New Media Licensing Deal
- It's GAME Time! Says Fashion Accessory Brand, Sprayground
- Trump Takes GOP Nomination; Will Black America Listen to His Presidential Plan? (Video)
- Afrika Bambaataa Now Accused of Molesting Hundreds of Boys
- Prince Offered to Mentor Chris Brown After Rihanna Incident
- OWN Staff Blindsided by Exit of Oprah’s Longtime Confident Sheri Salata (Report)
- FoxNews.Com Pulls Comment Section of Malia Obama Story After Racists Take Over
- Pres. Obama Drinks Filtered Flint Water to Show It's Safe (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here