*Not all college degrees are created equal.
This is according to a recent report by Georgetown University’s Center on Education and the Workforce. The major you choose could reduce your chances of being part of the latest unemployment statistic—or make you the newest member of the club.
It would be in your best interest to heed the study’s warning: Choose your program of study carefully. Here’s a list of degrees that might put new college graduates out of luck when looking for employment.
Check out the list below:
No. 7: Law and Public Policy. Recent college graduates who major in law and public policy will face an unemployment rate of 8.1%. The Georgetown University study finds that unemployment rates tend to be higher in non-technical majors.
Read more at BlackEnterprise.com
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Heartbroken Former Obama Supporter Gives Full Support to Trump [WATCH]
- Robertson Treatment Syndicated Column (RTSC): Morris Chestnut Talks About His Latest Role
- The Socialist’s Journal: Obama and the Ultra-Racialization of America
- Martin Luther King Jr. Tribute to Top Confederate Memorial on Stone Mountain
- Playboy: No More Full Nudity in Iconic Men's Magazine
- THE (10-13-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- John Legend and Chrissy Teigen Expecting their First Child
- Fearing Flight Risk, DA Wanted Bobbi Kristina Brown’s Autopsy Sealed
- Draya Michele Lands Role Opposite Marques Houston in ‘Will to Love’
- Newlyweds Michael Jai White and Gillian White Spotted in NYC (Snaps!)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here