*Not all college degrees are created equal.
This is according to a recent report by Georgetown University’s Center on Education and the Workforce. The major you choose could reduce your chances of being part of the latest unemployment statistic—or make you the newest member of the club.
It would be in your best interest to heed the study’s warning: Choose your program of study carefully. Here’s a list of degrees that might put new college graduates out of luck when looking for employment.
Check out the list below:
No. 7: Law and Public Policy. Recent college graduates who major in law and public policy will face an unemployment rate of 8.1%. The Georgetown University study finds that unemployment rates tend to be higher in non-technical majors.
Read more at BlackEnterprise.com
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Stacey Dash Announces Her Own Political Party, 'Dash America'
- Trick Daddy is Spitting Mad ... About Some Woman in Viral Video
- BET Drops Trailer for New Edition Biopic [Watch]
- WNBA's Candace Parker Shares Handwritten Recruitment Letter from Pat Summitt
- No Designers Wanted to Dress Leslie Jones for 'Ghostbusters' Red Carpet
- Drake Struggles With 'Work Banter' in Cut ‘SNL’ Sketch (Watch)
- Stranger Defends Teen Harassed for Selling Candy Outside Target (Watch)
- Chris Brown Responds to Recent Exits from ‘People Claiming to Be My Team’
- Shirley Caesar Receives Star on Hollywood Walk of Fame (Watch Full Ceremony)
- Tyrese Gibson Back as Robert Epps for ‘Transformers: The Last Knight’
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here