*Conrad Murray, the physician in prison for causing the death of Michael Jackson, has invited the King of Pop’s mother Katherine to visit him behind bars, vowing to answer “any questions she might have.”
He has reached out to the Jackson family matriarch after she was reported missing on Saturday and asked her to meet with him, insisting a candid talk would “put her at peace.”
“I’ve been told that she has a desire to speak with me before she departs this life,” Murray said in a statement released by his lawyers to CNN. “Seeing that she is up in age and in questionable health, and the fact that she is the mother of a very dear departed friend, it would give me great pleasure to sit with her one on one and answer any questions she might have.
“It would put her at peace. I would do that truly out of concern for her and altruistic love and concern for others. I want to see her. I do not want Mrs. Jackson to suffer. She remains as dear to me as my own mother, unbeknownst to her. Although I am not permitted to see the news in jail, there are times when intermittent snippets are seen before a channel change occurs. I recently saw Katherine Jackson in one of those snippets. She appeared to be extremely sad. I also heard she is having a difficult time.”
Murray is currently serving a four-year prison term after he was convicted of administering a fatal dose of anesthetic Propofol, killing Jackson in 2009.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- THE (12-01-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Trump Stands By Claim that ‘Most’ Black Pastors Endorse Him
- Watch Bryshere 'Yazz' Gray Freestyle on 'The Talk'
- Travel Much? Don't Do These 12 'Offensive' American Things (Watch)
- Ringside Update/ Cotto vs Canelo: A Clash Of The Latin Titans
- Call for Contestants! 'Heel & Toe' Reality Show
- Compton Mayor Aja Brown and Rapper YG Host Community Thanksgiving Dinner [VIDEO]
- DMX Makes Sitcom Debut as Love Expert on ‘Fresh Off The Boat’ (WATCH)
- The Orlando Magic Give Thanks This Holiday
- Ava DuVernay Responds to Lionsgate Apology for 'Egypt' White-washing
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here