*Conrad Murray, the physician in prison for causing the death of Michael Jackson, has invited the King of Pop’s mother Katherine to visit him behind bars, vowing to answer “any questions she might have.”
He has reached out to the Jackson family matriarch after she was reported missing on Saturday and asked her to meet with him, insisting a candid talk would “put her at peace.”
“I’ve been told that she has a desire to speak with me before she departs this life,” Murray said in a statement released by his lawyers to CNN. “Seeing that she is up in age and in questionable health, and the fact that she is the mother of a very dear departed friend, it would give me great pleasure to sit with her one on one and answer any questions she might have.
“It would put her at peace. I would do that truly out of concern for her and altruistic love and concern for others. I want to see her. I do not want Mrs. Jackson to suffer. She remains as dear to me as my own mother, unbeknownst to her. Although I am not permitted to see the news in jail, there are times when intermittent snippets are seen before a channel change occurs. I recently saw Katherine Jackson in one of those snippets. She appeared to be extremely sad. I also heard she is having a difficult time.”
Murray is currently serving a four-year prison term after he was convicted of administering a fatal dose of anesthetic Propofol, killing Jackson in 2009.
- Deya Gets Direct with Single Men (WATCH)
- Kendrick Lamar Responds to Geraldo Rivera's Crazy Criticism
- BET Awards Fashion on Fleek (Watch)
- ‘Star Trek's’ George Takei: Clarence Thomas is ‘A Clown in Blackface’ (WATCH)
- Shocking Radiation Experiments on Black Children Left Holes in Head (Watch)
- Lupita Nyong’o Joins the Fight Against Elephant Poaching
- Tiger Woods in Denial Mode About Affair with Fellow Golfer’s Ex-Wife
- Jesse Jackson Blasts Twitter for Lack of Black and Minority Employees
- TMZ Claims Someone is Shopping Bobbi Kristina's Death Bed Photo
- Dwyane Wade Resigns with the Miami Heat.
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here