According to TMZ, police in New Orleans have issued an arrest warrant for the actor after he was accused of shoving a female bartender early this morning
The New Orleans Police Department say a misdemeanor battery warrant was issued after cops received a complaint that Cuba got physical at The Old Absinthe House on Bourbon Street around 2:00 AM.
A witness at the bar tells us … the “Jerry Maguire” actor became upset with some bar patrons who recognized him and had been taking pictures.
We’re told Cuba began cussing at the people … so a female bartender approached the actor and asked him to leave.
But the witness says Cuba didn’t go quietly … and shoved the bartender against a wall.
Someone called 911… but no arrests were made at the scene.
Now, cops are under orders to arrest Cuba on sight.
Cuba is currently in New Orleans to film “The Butler” with Oprah Winfrey.
A rep for CGJ had no comment.
- 'Peanuts' Celebrates its First African American Character, Franklin
- Kevin Hart Talks Homophobia & Race with Rolling Stone
- White House Petitioned to Extradite Dentist that Killed 'Cecil the Lion'
- Ciara Takes 'Presidential' Route on Janet Tribute, Mom and Men
- Sad: William ‘Refrigerator’ Perry Auctioning Off Super Bowl Ring
- 'Basketball Wives' Star Tami Roman Suffers Miscarriage
- Bobbi Kristina’s Brother Comes Down on 'Morbid' Twitter Followers
- The Pulse of Entertainment: Tons of Laughs with Vacation; Stars Ed Helms and Christina Applegate as the Griswolds
- James Arawole Launches Crowdfunding Campaign for Young Adult Novel on Struggles of Black Teens Living with Type-1 Diabetes
- With Iran Deal in Trouble, White House Reaching Out to Liberals for Support
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here