According to TMZ, police in New Orleans have issued an arrest warrant for the actor after he was accused of shoving a female bartender early this morning
The New Orleans Police Department say a misdemeanor battery warrant was issued after cops received a complaint that Cuba got physical at The Old Absinthe House on Bourbon Street around 2:00 AM.
A witness at the bar tells us … the “Jerry Maguire” actor became upset with some bar patrons who recognized him and had been taking pictures.
We’re told Cuba began cussing at the people … so a female bartender approached the actor and asked him to leave.
But the witness says Cuba didn’t go quietly … and shoved the bartender against a wall.
Someone called 911… but no arrests were made at the scene.
Now, cops are under orders to arrest Cuba on sight.
Cuba is currently in New Orleans to film “The Butler” with Oprah Winfrey.
A rep for CGJ had no comment.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Patti LaBelle, Quentin Tarantino + More on 'The Big Interview'
- 18,500 Parents, Students, and Educators Rally to Demand End to 'Tale of Two School Systems' in New York City [PHOTOS]
- The Pulse of Entertainment: Universal Pictures’ Steve Jobs is a Brilliant Look into a Genius' Mind
- Raven Symone Hates Ethnic Names, Nicki Minaj Beef, Kardashian's Named 1st Family | BHL's This Week
- Jennifer Lopez to Host & Perform the '2015 American Music Awards'
- Instagram Users Post Pics of Male North West Look-alikes
- Sanaa Lathan Lands 'Racially-Charged' Drama, Hannibal Buress Debuts Unaired Pilot
- GOP Gov Freezes Funds for Chicago’s 'Operation CeaseFire' As Homicides Rise
- The Film Strip: Joe Wright on Diversity and Rooney Mara on Being Clothed in 'PAN'
- 'Blue Lives Matter' Billboard Campaign Aims to Honor Cops ... And Distract From 'That Other One'
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here