According to TMZ, police in New Orleans have issued an arrest warrant for the actor after he was accused of shoving a female bartender early this morning
The New Orleans Police Department say a misdemeanor battery warrant was issued after cops received a complaint that Cuba got physical at The Old Absinthe House on Bourbon Street around 2:00 AM.
A witness at the bar tells us … the “Jerry Maguire” actor became upset with some bar patrons who recognized him and had been taking pictures.
We’re told Cuba began cussing at the people … so a female bartender approached the actor and asked him to leave.
But the witness says Cuba didn’t go quietly … and shoved the bartender against a wall.
Someone called 911… but no arrests were made at the scene.
Now, cops are under orders to arrest Cuba on sight.
Cuba is currently in New Orleans to film “The Butler” with Oprah Winfrey.
A rep for CGJ had no comment.
- Google Apologizes for App that Calls Black People 'Gorillas'
- Warren Sapp Might Be Going to Jail for Breaking Plea Deal
- Sizzling Summer Movies Heat Up Box Office
- Black Women Fastest Growing Group of Entrepreneurs in U.S
- Once Homeless and Alone in NYC, Man Receives Yale Scholarship
- Rihanna’s BET Appearance Was Simply Marketing Trickery
- America: A Nation Under Sin or Love?
- Diddy's Fall, Racist Arsonists, Nene Leakes and More News! | BHL's This Week
- WATCH: Deleted Scene from 'Home' Starring Rihanna, Jim Parsons
- Motorist Sues Bobbi Kristina as Family Prepares for Her Funeral
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here