According to TMZ, police in New Orleans have issued an arrest warrant for the actor after he was accused of shoving a female bartender early this morning
The New Orleans Police Department say a misdemeanor battery warrant was issued after cops received a complaint that Cuba got physical at The Old Absinthe House on Bourbon Street around 2:00 AM.
A witness at the bar tells us … the “Jerry Maguire” actor became upset with some bar patrons who recognized him and had been taking pictures.
We’re told Cuba began cussing at the people … so a female bartender approached the actor and asked him to leave.
But the witness says Cuba didn’t go quietly … and shoved the bartender against a wall.
Someone called 911… but no arrests were made at the scene.
Now, cops are under orders to arrest Cuba on sight.
Cuba is currently in New Orleans to film “The Butler” with Oprah Winfrey.
A rep for CGJ had no comment.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- THE (02-11-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Oh God: Johnny Depp Nails 'The Donald' in Funny or Die Video (Look!)
- Will Smith Calls Son Jayden 'Fearless' for Rockin' Women's Clothes
- Lakatriona Brunson: Florida’s First Female Head Football Coach
- Justice Dept. Sues City of Ferguson Over Pattern of Police Abuse
- Ruben Studdard, Fantasia Barrino Return to 'American Idol' This Week
- Kardashians Call Depiction in ‘People v. OJ’ Ep 2 ‘Ridiculous’
- Drama at ‘Fashion Police’ Between NeNe and Giuliana?
- Claudia Jordan, Jennifer Williams: Shots Fired Hours Before ‘The Next 15’ Premiere
- Ciara Cheered, Russell Wilson Booed at Knicks Game
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here