*(Via CBS Los Angeles) – Police in Los Angeles, Santa Monica and Hollywood announced Thursday that they were seeking a person of interest in the non-fatal stabbings of three homeless people who were each attacked while they slept.
They believe the person of interest is also a homeless man.
In the attacks, police said typed and signed “death warrants” were left behind.
Police said they are looking for Courtney Anthony Robinson, who also goes by the alias of David Ben Keyes, as their person of interest. Robinson reportedly moved to the Los Angeles-area from Santa Barbara.
The notes left behind by the attacker were signed with that name, police confirmed.
Read/learn more at CBS Los Angeles
Watch this report from KCAL 9 Los Angeles
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Shanice Williams Says She and Dorothy Are the Same in 'The Wiz Live!'
- John Legend Records First-Ever Holiday Duet With the Stars [Listen]
- Porsha Williams, Cynthia Bailey 'RHOA' Fight, Time to Retire B-word?
- Vivica A. Fox Wants an 'Empire' Spinoff Based on Candace
- Report: Tom Joyner Being Forced Out of Own Radio Show; Russ Parr to Take Over
- 50 Cent Sitcom ‘My Friend 50’ Headed to Fox
- The Best of Black Twitter’s #PopeBars
- Mom of Ronald Johnson Wants Dashcam Video of Son's Killing Released (VIdeo)
- 'L&HHH's' Milan Christopher Denies Dating ‘Empire’s’ Jussie Smollett
- Anthony Anderson Inks Multi-Year Deal With NAACP Image Awards
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here