*(Via CBS Los Angeles) – Police in Los Angeles, Santa Monica and Hollywood announced Thursday that they were seeking a person of interest in the non-fatal stabbings of three homeless people who were each attacked while they slept.
They believe the person of interest is also a homeless man.
In the attacks, police said typed and signed “death warrants” were left behind.
Police said they are looking for Courtney Anthony Robinson, who also goes by the alias of David Ben Keyes, as their person of interest. Robinson reportedly moved to the Los Angeles-area from Santa Barbara.
The notes left behind by the attacker were signed with that name, police confirmed.
Read/learn more at CBS Los Angeles
Watch this report from KCAL 9 Los Angeles
- EUR Q&A: Carl Pittman, Black Conservative, 'Offended' By Black Lives Matter
- Dennis Haysbert to Voice NBC’s ‘Meet the Press’ Intro
- 50 Cent On Verge of Getting Electricity Shut Off?
- Damon Wayans Reveals Tracy Morgan's Undisclosed Walmart Settlement; Morgan's Camp Puzzled
- The New Yorker Cover Depicts President Kanye West
- EUR Quickie: Shocking Photo! ... Can U Guess Who This is?
- Janet Jackson Releases Title Track from ‘Unbreakable’ (Listen)
- Criminal Charges Recommended for Camper Accused of Terrorizing Black Family
- Holy Crap! My House is On Fire...I'd Better Grab My Spareribs! (Video)
- Maya Angelou’s Art Collection Heading to Auction
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here