*(Via CBS Los Angeles) – Police in Los Angeles, Santa Monica and Hollywood announced Thursday that they were seeking a person of interest in the non-fatal stabbings of three homeless people who were each attacked while they slept.
They believe the person of interest is also a homeless man.
In the attacks, police said typed and signed “death warrants” were left behind.
Police said they are looking for Courtney Anthony Robinson, who also goes by the alias of David Ben Keyes, as their person of interest. Robinson reportedly moved to the Los Angeles-area from Santa Barbara.
The notes left behind by the attacker were signed with that name, police confirmed.
Read/learn more at CBS Los Angeles
Watch this report from KCAL 9 Los Angeles
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Patti LaBelle, Quentin Tarantino + More on 'The Big Interview'
- 18,500 Parents, Students, and Educators Rally to Demand End to 'Tale of Two School Systems' in New York City [PHOTOS]
- The Pulse of Entertainment: Universal Pictures’ Steve Jobs is a Brilliant Look into a Genius' Mind
- Raven Symone Hates Ethnic Names, Nicki Minaj Beef, Kardashian's Named 1st Family | BHL's This Week
- Jennifer Lopez to Host & Perform the '2015 American Music Awards'
- Instagram Users Post Pics of Male North West Look-alikes
- Sanaa Lathan Lands 'Racially-Charged' Drama, Hannibal Buress Debuts Unaired Pilot
- GOP Gov Freezes Funds for Chicago’s 'Operation CeaseFire' As Homicides Rise
- The Film Strip: Joe Wright on Diversity and Rooney Mara on Being Clothed in 'PAN'
- 'Blue Lives Matter' Billboard Campaign Aims to Honor Cops ... And Distract From 'That Other One'
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here