*Day 26 has called it a day.
The group, which formed on Sean “Diddy” Combs’ MTV reality show “Making the Band” in 2007, announced today that they have officially parted ways.
The four remaining members–Willie, Brian, Robert, and Mike–released a statement saying, “It is with great sadness and deep pain that we regret to inform you that effective immediately, Atlantic Records Platinum recording group, Day26 have decided to take a break from the group and focus on their own individual projects.”
The quintet dropped two albums on Bad Boy before Diddy moved his label over to Interscope…and left them behind at Atlantic Records.
They released three singles after Diddy severed ties, but none charted in the U.S.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Peter Thomas and Cynthia Bailey Catch New Legal Battle
- Designer of Prince’s Purple Rain, Lovesexy & Parade Album Covers Reminisces
- Prince’s Music Vault Reportedly ‘Drilled Open’ by Bank Overseeing Estate
- Four 911 Calls Made from Paisley Park Between 2013 and Prince’s Death
- Joy Reid to Take Over Melissa Harris Perry’s Former MSNBC Timeslots
- EUR on the Red Carpet with Key and Peele's New Funny Flick, 'Keanu' (Watch)
- Larry Wilmore on Hosting Final WHCD Under Obama: ‘I’m Very Nervous’
- Beyonce’s Protégé Duo Chloe x Halle Premiere EP ‘Sugar Symphony’ (Listen)
- Rookie Cop Beats Handcuffed Woman & it's Caught on Camera! (WATCH)
- Prince Death Probe: Authorities Looking for 'Friendly' Docs who Prescribed Pills
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here