*Day 26 has called it a day.
The group, which formed on Sean “Diddy” Combs’ MTV reality show “Making the Band” in 2007, announced today that they have officially parted ways.
The four remaining members–Willie, Brian, Robert, and Mike–released a statement saying, “It is with great sadness and deep pain that we regret to inform you that effective immediately, Atlantic Records Platinum recording group, Day26 have decided to take a break from the group and focus on their own individual projects.”
The quintet dropped two albums on Bad Boy before Diddy moved his label over to Interscope…and left them behind at Atlantic Records.
They released three singles after Diddy severed ties, but none charted in the U.S.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Two Prince Estate Claimants Object to Required DNA Test
- Woman Arrested Outside Usher’s Studio Defying Restraining Order
- Jason Derulo Splits with 50 Cent’s Baby Mama Daphne Joy
- Baby Fat Shamed As 'Stuff Curry' Becomes Internet Favorite
- PA Judge Rules Bill Cosby Trial Can Proceed on All Charges
- Prince Fans Confused After Minnesota Declares ‘Beyonce Day’
- Bishop Eddie Long To Discuss Struggles During Sex Scandal on ‘Steve Harvey’
- Erica Campbell: 'I Didn't Takeover' Yolanda Adams' Radio Slot [EUR Exclusive]
- Mike Epps Shows it's Never Too Late: Graduates High School at 45
- Presenting the EURweb - Kashif & Friends, Black Music Month Celebration On-Line Contest!
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here