According to reports, he’s banking on some unreleased material to begin easing the group, which hasn’t reunited, back into the public’s ear.
“We still have our joint venture with Sony, and in November, we’re putting out two Destiny’s Child catalog records with new material,” Knowles told The Huffington Post.
Like EURweb on Facebook
There’s also talk about a Destiny’s child reunion tour, but that will take time to plan and right now each ‘child’ is working on her solo album.
“The hardest thing would be choosing which songs they’re going to do, because we would want to mix it up with solo hits and Destiny’s Child hits. We would have to throw away some #1’s from off the set list,” Knowles said.
But this is only Mathew’s idea right now. We’ll have to sit back and wait.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- EUR on the Scene: 2nd Annual Alma Del Barrio Salsa Festival
- People of Note: Paying Tribute to Michael
- The Legend Continues Mathew Knowles, Beyonce' & Blue Ivy
- Gabby Douglas Hits The Gym For More Than 30 Hours Each Week
- Three White Athletes Charged with Alleged Rape of Black, Disabled Teammate
- Ahmad Rashad Gets Married For Fifth Time
- Mary J. Blige Joins Jason Mitchell in Dee Rees Film ‘Mudbound’
- 2 Cops in Freddie Gray Case File Defamation Suit Against Marilyn Mosby
- Report: Whoopi Goldberg Signs $2.5M, 1-Yr Deal With ‘The View’
- Spike Lee’s ESPN Mini Docs ‘Lil’ Joints’ Return on 5/31 (View Titles and Schedule)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here