According to reports, he’s banking on some unreleased material to begin easing the group, which hasn’t reunited, back into the public’s ear.
“We still have our joint venture with Sony, and in November, we’re putting out two Destiny’s Child catalog records with new material,” Knowles told The Huffington Post.
Like EURweb on Facebook
There’s also talk about a Destiny’s child reunion tour, but that will take time to plan and right now each ‘child’ is working on her solo album.
“The hardest thing would be choosing which songs they’re going to do, because we would want to mix it up with solo hits and Destiny’s Child hits. We would have to throw away some #1’s from off the set list,” Knowles said.
But this is only Mathew’s idea right now. We’ll have to sit back and wait.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Yaya DaCosta Files for Divorce After Two Years of Marriage
- Dennis Rodman Sued for Stiffing Company Out of $28k
- Christopher 'Play' Martin to Speak at Suny-Oneonta Monday Nov. 30
- A 'Broke' 50 Cent Flaunts Stacks of Cash in Fridge (WATCH)
- Here’s why the Alleged Planned Parenthood Killer Isn’t called a Domestic Terrorist
- Pilar Sanders Will Have to Pay Deion Sanders $2.2M and Go Back to Jail
- Police Erased Video of Laquan McDonald Shooting: Burger King Manager
- Phaedra Blogs Support for Cynthia and Peter During Marital Drama
- Tyra Banks Not Feuding with Chrissy Teigen, Chooses Beauty Brand Over 'FABLife'
- Ebony Celebrates Black Power with Williams, Belafonte and Zendaya
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here