*NFL bad ass/problem child Dez Bryant was officially charged today with assault stemming from the fight he had last week with his mom … according to TMZ.
Jamille Bradfield at the Dallas County D.A.’s office says Bryant was charged with assault, family violence — a class A misdemeanor.
Bryant was busted on July 14 after his mom told police the Dallas Cowboys wide receiver hit her in the face with his baseball cap … and grabbed her by the shirt so hard that he ripped her bra.
No court date has been set.
- The Soul of the U.S. Open: Serena Williams' Quest; Tournament Preview
- Tiffany Pollard and Her Mother Set to Appear on VH1’s 'Family Therapy'
- Trevor Noah Teases ‘The Daily Show’ Takeover [WATCH]
- Caitlyn Jenner Adult Unisex Costume Timely for Halloween, But LGBT Community Not Amused
- NeNe Leakes Confirms Hosting Gig on ‘Fashion Police’
- FDA Clears the Way for 'The Little Pink Pill' Viagra for Women!
- Beverly Johnson: 'The Face That Changed It All' - EUR BOOK REVIEW
- Janelle Monáe & Wondaland Records Artists ‘Speak Up’ on #BlackLivesMatter
- #BlackLivesMatter Critic Peggy Hubbard Tells Activists to 'Bite Me'
- The Weeknd Covers Beyonce at Billboard Hot 100 Festival [Watch]
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here