According to the Advocate, Brown was asked about Frank Ocean while leaving a nightclub in Cannes. He is said to have replied: “Man, no homo” without making any further comment.
As Advocate states, the phrase ‘No Homo’ is a slang phrase used to reject any notion of something that could be deemed homosexual. But in this case, it’s not clear as to how the singer/dancer meant it.
Brown’s use of the term comes shortly after Ocean published a Tumblr post in which he discussed his sexuality and revealed that his first love had been a man.
As PRlog points out, Brown has had run-ins with Ocean before, in 2011 the two exchange hate tweets that eventually erupted into Brown sending family members to attack Frank Ocean.
Despite Brown’s comment, Ocean has received support from quite a few high profile celebrities since he opened up about his sexuality, including Beyonce and 50 Cent among others.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Oprah's Convo with T. D. Jakes About Mega Church Series 'Greenleaf' (Photos)
- George Zimmerman Brags About Selling Gun That Killed Trayvon
- Presenting the EURweb - Kashif & Friends, Black Music Month Celebration On-Line Contest!
- Angela Simmons Confirms Pregnancy: 'We Are Overjoyed'
- How to Start Your Own Online Casino
- Was Prince Better than Hendrix? Only if He Crosses the Entertainment Divide
- Alexandra Shipp & the 'X-Men: Apocalypse’ Cast in the Big Apple
- Savion Glover's Feet Perform Magical Feats
- Keke Palmer Said to be Replacing Tamar Braxton on 'The Real?' (Report)
- First Look: Cynthia Bailey's New Luxury Luggage Line 'CARGO by Cynthia Bailey'
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here