According to the Advocate, Brown was asked about Frank Ocean while leaving a nightclub in Cannes. He is said to have replied: “Man, no homo” without making any further comment.
As Advocate states, the phrase ‘No Homo’ is a slang phrase used to reject any notion of something that could be deemed homosexual. But in this case, it’s not clear as to how the singer/dancer meant it.
Brown’s use of the term comes shortly after Ocean published a Tumblr post in which he discussed his sexuality and revealed that his first love had been a man.
As PRlog points out, Brown has had run-ins with Ocean before, in 2011 the two exchange hate tweets that eventually erupted into Brown sending family members to attack Frank Ocean.
Despite Brown’s comment, Ocean has received support from quite a few high profile celebrities since he opened up about his sexuality, including Beyonce and 50 Cent among others.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Universal Eyeing Michael B. Jordan and Jonah Hill for Def Jam Biopic
- Toni Braxton to Star in Lifetime Biopic 'Un-Break My Heart'
- NeYo Shares Proposal Video, Slams Ex's Sterilization Claims [WATCH]
- Staples Singers Limited Edition 4-CD Box Set to be Released Nov. 13 from Stax/Concord Music Group
- Whoopi Goldberg Blasts Pro-Lifers: ‘Get Out of My Vagina!’
- Jennifer Hudson Dishes on Film Roles, Style and Weight Loss
- Sparkletainment Presents 'Loves Freedom' a One-woman Stage Performance (WATCH)
- 'Why You Always Lying' Creator Calls Viral Success 'Crazy'
- Deitrick Haddon Unveils Cover of 'MasterPiece'
- How to Successfully Balance Family, Parenting and Entertainment
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here