According to the Advocate, Brown was asked about Frank Ocean while leaving a nightclub in Cannes. He is said to have replied: “Man, no homo” without making any further comment.
As Advocate states, the phrase ‘No Homo’ is a slang phrase used to reject any notion of something that could be deemed homosexual. But in this case, it’s not clear as to how the singer/dancer meant it.
Brown’s use of the term comes shortly after Ocean published a Tumblr post in which he discussed his sexuality and revealed that his first love had been a man.
As PRlog points out, Brown has had run-ins with Ocean before, in 2011 the two exchange hate tweets that eventually erupted into Brown sending family members to attack Frank Ocean.
Despite Brown’s comment, Ocean has received support from quite a few high profile celebrities since he opened up about his sexuality, including Beyonce and 50 Cent among others.
- Diddy's Fall, Racist Arsonists, Nene Leakes and More News! | BHL's This Week
- WATCH: Deleted Scene from 'Home' Starring Rihanna, Jim Parsons
- Motorist Sues Bobbi Kristina as Family Prepares for Her Funeral
- Goodbye Clippers, Hello Mavericks! DeAndre Bolts from LA to Dallas
- Oprah is Hiring - 2015 Jobs Available in L.A. and N.Y.
- Lee England, Jr: You've Never Heard Violin Like This! (Covers Bey, Adele and Yeah, Mozart Too!) Photos
- Kim Burrell Returns with 'Thank You Jesus'
- Ava DuVernay WON'T Be Directing Marvel's 'Black Panther'
- Tamera Mowry-Housley Welcomes Daughter
- TMZ Claims Someone is Shopping Bobbi Kristina's Death Bed Photo
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here