*The New York man who broke into Sean “Diddy” Combs East Hampton mansion was sentenced Thursday in Suffolk County court to time served after being unable to post $2,000 bail following his April 1 arrest.
According to the New York Post, Quamine Taylor said at his sentencing he drank the rap mogul’s liquor, smoked his cigars and slept in his bed, adding that he had hoped to stay at the house for several days.
The judge also ordered him to stay away from Diddy’s properties.
The Queens resident (pictured above) was arrested at the sprawling home after spending nearly 24 hours there. He was charged with trespassing and petit larceny.
Taylor previously had been arrested at the home in June 2001.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- John Legend Records First-Ever Holiday Duet With the Stars [Listen]
- Porsha Williams, Cynthia Bailey 'RHOA' Fight, Time to Retire B-word?
- Vivica A. Fox Wants an 'Empire' Spinoff Based on Candace
- Report: Tom Joyner Being Forced Out of Own Radio Show; Russ Parr to Take Over
- 50 Cent Sitcom ‘My Friend 50’ Headed to Fox
- The Best of Black Twitter’s #PopeBars
- Mom of Ronald Johnson Wants Dashcam Video of Son's Killing Released (VIdeo)
- 'L&HHH's' Milan Christopher Denies Dating ‘Empire’s’ Jussie Smollett
- Anthony Anderson Inks Multi-Year Deal With NAACP Image Awards
- Business Owners Combine To Launch Innovative Approach to 'Buy Black' Movement
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here