*The New York man who broke into Sean “Diddy” Combs East Hampton mansion was sentenced Thursday in Suffolk County court to time served after being unable to post $2,000 bail following his April 1 arrest.
According to the New York Post, Quamine Taylor said at his sentencing he drank the rap mogul’s liquor, smoked his cigars and slept in his bed, adding that he had hoped to stay at the house for several days.
The judge also ordered him to stay away from Diddy’s properties.
The Queens resident (pictured above) was arrested at the sprawling home after spending nearly 24 hours there. He was charged with trespassing and petit larceny.
Taylor previously had been arrested at the home in June 2001.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Senator Oscar Braynon Presents 4th Choice Challenge
- THE (05-06-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Ralph Fiennes and Tilda Swinton Are Tortured Souls in 'A Bigger Splash'
- Ashanti Produces New Film ('Mothers and Daughters') with Superstar Cast (Watch)
- Birdman on 'Respek' Trending & Confronting The Breakfast Club
- Report Says Percocet Found in Prince's System
- Rappers Arrested for Credit Card Fraud after Rapping about Crimes in Songs
- L. A. City Hall Salutes 'Prince' on Friday, May 6, (Open to Public FREE)
- Alicia Keys Drops New Single - Ellen's $10,000 Gift to Dance Crew (WATCH)
- Prince’s ‘Kiss’ Performed Randomly on Subway Just Days Before He Died (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here