*The New York man who broke into Sean “Diddy” Combs East Hampton mansion was sentenced Thursday in Suffolk County court to time served after being unable to post $2,000 bail following his April 1 arrest.
According to the New York Post, Quamine Taylor said at his sentencing he drank the rap mogul’s liquor, smoked his cigars and slept in his bed, adding that he had hoped to stay at the house for several days.
The judge also ordered him to stay away from Diddy’s properties.
The Queens resident (pictured above) was arrested at the sprawling home after spending nearly 24 hours there. He was charged with trespassing and petit larceny.
Taylor previously had been arrested at the home in June 2001.
- Hump Nails: Yay or Hell to the Nah! (Provide Your Own Fun Captions for Jellybean Win!)
- Ice & Coco Talk New Baby, New Talk Show and Breeding Out Racism
- Drama Developing: Bobbi Kristina Casket Pic Sold for Over $100K
- Aretha Franklin: The Queen Rules L.A. - Review by Miki Turner
- The Weeknd Close to Reaching Plea Deal in Cop Hitting Case
- 'Silly' is How Ben Carson Sees the ‘Black Lives Matter’ Movement
- Chicago Man Wrongly Imprisoned for 17 Years, Shot Dead at Home (WATCH)
- Bobbi Kristina Brown’s Funeral Filled with Family, Music and Spirituality
- Teddy Pendergrass, Angie Stone Team For Posthumous ‘Love TKO’ Duet (LISTEN)
- Is the Media Still on that 'Make Black People Look Bad' Thing?
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here