*The New York man who broke into Sean “Diddy” Combs East Hampton mansion was sentenced Thursday in Suffolk County court to time served after being unable to post $2,000 bail following his April 1 arrest.
According to the New York Post, Quamine Taylor said at his sentencing he drank the rap mogul’s liquor, smoked his cigars and slept in his bed, adding that he had hoped to stay at the house for several days.
The judge also ordered him to stay away from Diddy’s properties.
The Queens resident (pictured above) was arrested at the sprawling home after spending nearly 24 hours there. He was charged with trespassing and petit larceny.
Taylor previously had been arrested at the home in June 2001.
- Judge Refuses to Dismiss Suge Knight's Murder Case
- Floyd Mayweather Jr. Stripped of WBO Title Over Nonpayment of Fee
- Whoopi: Bill Cosby is ‘Still Innocent Until Proven Guilty’; Raven-Symone Needs More Proof
- Bill Cosby Accusers Feel Vindicated with Newly Released Confession
- ‘Married To Medicine’s’ Quad & Lisa Nicole Cloud Cat Fightin' (WATCH)
- Neighbors Watch in Horror as Two Girls Jump from Burning Building
- Watch FSU QB De’Andre Johnson PUNCH Woman in Face; Gets Released
- EUR Speaks with Kem, Lalah Hathaway & Dee-1 At 2015 Essence Festival (WATCH)
- Beyoncé Video Inspires Curvy 68 Story Australian Skyscraper
- Turner's Two Cents: Obama Did Not Call Immigrants Gangbangers
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here