*The New York man who broke into Sean “Diddy” Combs East Hampton mansion was sentenced Thursday in Suffolk County court to time served after being unable to post $2,000 bail following his April 1 arrest.
According to the New York Post, Quamine Taylor said at his sentencing he drank the rap mogul’s liquor, smoked his cigars and slept in his bed, adding that he had hoped to stay at the house for several days.
The judge also ordered him to stay away from Diddy’s properties.
The Queens resident (pictured above) was arrested at the sprawling home after spending nearly 24 hours there. He was charged with trespassing and petit larceny.
Taylor previously had been arrested at the home in June 2001.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Josh Childress Opens Up about Why Millionaire Ballers Go Broke
- Janelle Monáe to Wardrobe Critic: ‘I’m Not For Male Consumption’
- S. Epatha Merkerson: ‘I Won’t Even Read a Script with a Snake in it’
- 'Ice Age' Interview: 'Hit This...We're Done Anyways' - Wanda Sykes (WATCH)
- After UK’s ‘Brexit’ Vote, Texas Secessionists Call for ‘Texit’
- Mariah Carey to Receive Bravo’s 1st Ever ‘Giving Me Life Achievement Award’
- Parliament-Funkadelic Keyboardist Bernie Worrell Dies at 72
- Erykah Badu Directs Video for Robert Glasper Collabo ‘Maiysha (So Long)’ (Watch)
- TLC Begins Production on Tyler Perry's 'Too Close to Home'
- Deon Cole of ‘Black-ish’ Scores Standup Special on Comedy Central
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here