*With memorable performances in such dramas as “Crash,” “Hotel Rwanda” and “Talk to Me” on his resume, Don Cheadle has become one of Hollywood’s most bankable dramatic actors.
But the 47-year-old Kansas City native says comedy is actually his first love, and he’s thrilled to get a chance to flex those muscles in his Showtime series “House of Lies,” which was picked up for a second season in February.
Below, Cheadle says his whole family is funny, which inspired him to start out his career as a standup comic before making the transition to acting.
Cheadle will next be seen in the Denzel Washington film “Flight,” opening Nov. 2, 2012. Watch the trailer below.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Detroit Woman’s ‘Dead Body on Lawn’ Halloween Prank Draws 911 Calls
- New Radio Station: ItzYourzRadioLive.com Now Broadcasting
- You Could Break the Bank Going to 'The Happiest Place On Earth!'
- Walter Scott’s Family Gets $6.5M in Settlement With N. Charleston (Watch)
- ‘Star Wars’ Actor John Boyega to Racist Fans: ‘I’m In the Movie, What Are You Gonna Do About It?’
- Chris and Adrienne Bosh Expecting 3rd Child Together Next Spring
- Atlanta Hawks Player Thabo Sefolosha Acquitted in NYC Arrest Case
- Taraji P. Posts IG Response to Rumors of Beef with Terrence Howard (WATCH)
- EURweb on the Scene: 3rd Annual Ocktober Film Festival
- Derek Fisher Addresses Alleged Fight With Matt Barnes
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here