*With memorable performances in such dramas as “Crash,” “Hotel Rwanda” and “Talk to Me” on his resume, Don Cheadle has become one of Hollywood’s most bankable dramatic actors.
But the 47-year-old Kansas City native says comedy is actually his first love, and he’s thrilled to get a chance to flex those muscles in his Showtime series “House of Lies,” which was picked up for a second season in February.
Below, Cheadle says his whole family is funny, which inspired him to start out his career as a standup comic before making the transition to acting.
Cheadle will next be seen in the Denzel Washington film “Flight,” opening Nov. 2, 2012. Watch the trailer below.
- Louisiana Cop Exposed in KKK Photo Still On Force; Refuses to Resign
- Man Found With O.J. Simpson’s Stolen Heisman Trophy Arrested
- Afroman Avoids Jail After Punching a Woman in the Face
- ‘The Voice’ Beef: Gwen Stefani Not Happy With Rihanna’s ‘Advisor’ Role?
- Wendy Williams ‘Disappointed’ in Nicki Minaj Checking Miley Cyrus (Watch)
- Deborah Cox Joins Off-Broadway Play about Transgender Identity
- Farrah Franklin (Destiny's Child) Officially Debuts with Sexy New Single: 'Magic and Makeup'
- Black Family Says They Received Racist Threats During Camping Trip
- Prosecutors to Seek Death Penalty for Charleston Church Shooter
- Soul of the US Open: Serena Williams Survives Nuisance Nederlander; Venus Takes Step Two Toward Spoiling Sister's Slam Bid
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here