*With memorable performances in such dramas as “Crash,” “Hotel Rwanda” and “Talk to Me” on his resume, Don Cheadle has become one of Hollywood’s most bankable dramatic actors.
But the 47-year-old Kansas City native says comedy is actually his first love, and he’s thrilled to get a chance to flex those muscles in his Showtime series “House of Lies,” which was picked up for a second season in February.
Below, Cheadle says his whole family is funny, which inspired him to start out his career as a standup comic before making the transition to acting.
Cheadle will next be seen in the Denzel Washington film “Flight,” opening Nov. 2, 2012. Watch the trailer below.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Serena Williams is Half-Naked in 2016 Pirelli Calendar (Pics)
- Miami Jury Now Holds Fate of 'Facebook Killer' In Their Hands! (Disturbing Photo)
- What Does Future Require In His Concert Dressing Rooms?
- Female Characters in ‘The Wiz Live!’ Rewritten to be More Empowered
- John Hairston's Gospel Internet Radio Station Hits the Airwaves in January
- 'He Used to Call Me Ma’am' - A Look Back at Kobe Bryant
- $1.5 Million Bail for Cop Charged in Laquan McDonald Murder
- Keyshia Cole Casually Mentions She’s ‘Engaged’, and Not to Birdman
- Donald Trump Cancels Meeting with Black Pastors
- Eyrkah Badu to Iggy Azalea: ‘What You’re Doing Is Definitely Not Rap’ (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here