*With memorable performances in such dramas as “Crash,” “Hotel Rwanda” and “Talk to Me” on his resume, Don Cheadle has become one of Hollywood’s most bankable dramatic actors.
But the 47-year-old Kansas City native says comedy is actually his first love, and he’s thrilled to get a chance to flex those muscles in his Showtime series “House of Lies,” which was picked up for a second season in February.
Below, Cheadle says his whole family is funny, which inspired him to start out his career as a standup comic before making the transition to acting.
Cheadle will next be seen in the Denzel Washington film “Flight,” opening Nov. 2, 2012. Watch the trailer below.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- THE (12-01-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Trump Stands By Claim that ‘Most’ Black Pastors Endorse Him
- Watch Bryshere 'Yazz' Gray Freestyle on 'The Talk'
- Travel Much? Don't Do These 12 'Offensive' American Things (Watch)
- Ringside Update/ Cotto vs Canelo: A Clash Of The Latin Titans
- Call for Contestants! 'Heel & Toe' Reality Show
- Compton Mayor Aja Brown and Rapper YG Host Community Thanksgiving Dinner [VIDEO]
- DMX Makes Sitcom Debut as Love Expert on ‘Fresh Off The Boat’ (WATCH)
- The Orlando Magic Give Thanks This Holiday
- Ava DuVernay Responds to Lionsgate Apology for 'Egypt' White-washing
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here