*With memorable performances in such dramas as “Crash,” “Hotel Rwanda” and “Talk to Me” on his resume, Don Cheadle has become one of Hollywood’s most bankable dramatic actors.
But the 47-year-old Kansas City native says comedy is actually his first love, and he’s thrilled to get a chance to flex those muscles in his Showtime series “House of Lies,” which was picked up for a second season in February.
Below, Cheadle says his whole family is funny, which inspired him to start out his career as a standup comic before making the transition to acting.
Cheadle will next be seen in the Denzel Washington film “Flight,” opening Nov. 2, 2012. Watch the trailer below.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Carmen Electra on Prince’s Death: ‘I Just Hope People Understand What Pain Is’ (Watch)
- VH1’s ‘Hip Hop Honors’ Returning to Salute the Ladies
- ‘The Real’s’ Adrienne Bailon Calls Tamar Braxton ‘My Sister Forever’
- The Journal of Steffanie Rivers: You Don't Know What You Don't Know
- The Socialist's Journal: Blake Lively
- Dr. Kenneth C. Ulmer and David Sigel Announce TUI
- 'It Got Better': Raven Symone Talks Sexuality & Coming Out (WATCH)
- THE (05-24-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Oscar Generale & Denny Mendez Shopping for Baby Clothes?
- Lynn Whitfield Dishes on Her Dramatic Face Off With Oprah! (WATCH)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here