As we reported, he got into a confrontation with a woman attending his show recently. But what really set him off was when TMZ told the world about the incident.
So what had happened was Griffin was on stage in Northern California, doing his thing when he decided to go in on lesbians and a woman sitting in front of the stage threw her drink at him.
Oh hell no is probably what he was thinking when he responded by pouring a bottle of water on the woman’s head and threw the empty bottle at her.
He was then ushered off stage.
TMZ got a hold of the news and reported what was told. But Griffin, via Twitter, says the publication lied.
“These TMZ bitches said I assaulted a “WOMAN” at my show in cali. I don’t know what kind of eyes these mutha f**kas got but that dyke bitch threw a glass of whatever she was drinkin’ in my face. All over a joke about dyke bitches!”
Like EURweb on Facebook
He took it up a notch and suggested TMZ is all about “sensationalism instead of journalism.”
“Ya’ll better retract your story before i sue ya’ll bitch asses for [defamation] of character!…or…rather what you really do…character assassination!!! You parasitic mutha F**kas!!!..TMZ these nuts bitch!!!”
Here’s footage of the incident:
- THE (07-31-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- LAPD on #100days100nights: 'Things Have Calmed Down'
- Tami Roman Reveals Health Issues Causing Pregnancy Woes
- Jay Pharoah Talks About His Battle with Depression (WATCH)
- Oprah Winfrey’s OWN Adds Megachurch Drama Series 'Greenleaf'
- Russell Simmons Signs New First-Look Deal with HBO, Sets Def Comedy Jam Anniversary Special
- Rinkins Report: Author Offers Recipe for Leadership Success
- Raynetta Turner: Mother of Eight is Latest Victim in String of Black Female Jail Cell Deaths
- HBO to Air Documentary About Jordan Davis, Teen Killed Over Loud Music
- Utah Considers Changing Name of Negro Bill Canyon
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here