As we reported, he got into a confrontation with a woman attending his show recently. But what really set him off was when TMZ told the world about the incident.
So what had happened was Griffin was on stage in Northern California, doing his thing when he decided to go in on lesbians and a woman sitting in front of the stage threw her drink at him.
Oh hell no is probably what he was thinking when he responded by pouring a bottle of water on the woman’s head and threw the empty bottle at her.
He was then ushered off stage.
TMZ got a hold of the news and reported what was told. But Griffin, via Twitter, says the publication lied.
“These TMZ bitches said I assaulted a “WOMAN” at my show in cali. I don’t know what kind of eyes these mutha f**kas got but that dyke bitch threw a glass of whatever she was drinkin’ in my face. All over a joke about dyke bitches!”
Like EURweb on Facebook
He took it up a notch and suggested TMZ is all about “sensationalism instead of journalism.”
“Ya’ll better retract your story before i sue ya’ll bitch asses for [defamation] of character!…or…rather what you really do…character assassination!!! You parasitic mutha F**kas!!!..TMZ these nuts bitch!!!”
Here’s footage of the incident:
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Khloe Kardashian Not Spending Thanksgiving With Lamar Odom
- Gonna Fly Now: ‘Creed’ Sets Pre-Thanksgiving Record with $1.4M Box Office
- Black Student Criticizes WWU For Ignoring Racist Threats Against Her
- EUR on Set with 'Rosewood's' Morris Chestnut & Taye Diggs WATCH)
- Greg Hardy Cancels Thanksgiving Nightclub Gig Over ‘Public Image’?
- South African Girl in Chris Rock’s Family Here On ‘Visitor Visa’
- Woman Nearly Burned House Down Trying Something She Saw on Facebook
- Rapper Lil Boosie Says He Has Kidney Cancer
- Kim Zolciak Emotional in ‘DWTS’ Return Following Stroke
- Gap Band Family Feud! Ronnie Wilson Sues Charlie Wilson
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here