Now comes word that the group has split into two factions.
Dawn Robinson says she’s and Maxine Jones are going off in a different direction than the other two original members, Terry Ellis and Cindy Herron.
Robinson broke the news via Twitter:
“MAXINE & I HAVE LEFT THE BUILDING & NOW WE’RE REHEARSING FOR AN EV TOUR W 2 “NEW” GIRLS. WE WILL BE IN UR CITY SOON SO COME PARTY WITH US!”
Later, she added:
“Max & I are thrilled at all the love we are receiving from each of u! This is gonna be FUN. We appreciate being lifted up so high…blessings to each of you,” she later added.
We’re not sure what precipitated the split, but Terry and Cindy are saying either. They did write a lengthy response, however.
“Dear EnVogue fans,
In regards to the recent twitter and facebook posts alleging that Terry and Cindy have replaced Maxine Jones with Rhona, we would like to respond. Terry and Cindy are not replacing Maxine Jones. We have however asked Rhona to fill in temporarily so that we can continue to bring live shows to our fans. Thus far, Rhona has only done three shows with us since June 2012. The group has always added someone whenever a member has been unable or unwilling to perform or has left the group. Terry and I have not kicked Maxine out of the group. There are always two sides to a story and many internal facts that you the fans aren’t hearing about. In an effort to not air dirty laundry, or appear to point the finger at anyone, we respectfully choose to remain silent on the internal issues. We appreciate you the fans continuing to support EnVogue individually, and as a whole.
Cindy and Terry”
So now that we’ve brought you all the preceding info, you’re probably wondering just who is going to use the name EnVouge. That’s the $64 million question. As of now we don’t know.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- 'Too Close' Singer Raphael Brown Wins Sole Custody Of Children
- Naked and Unarmed Black Teen Fatally Shot by Austin, TX Police
- ‘Memory Hackers’ (PBS): Not Just a ‘Men In Black’ Thing Anymore
- Video Stories About 'Good Cops' Show Up (Mysteriously) in My Inbox - Should I Be Concerned?
- Earl Ofari Hutchinson: It’s Still a Woman Thing with Hillary
- Blake Griffin Suspended 4 Games For Punching Clippers Trainer
- Hymn to Him: The Power of Congregational Singing!
- Patti LaBelle Joins ‘The Voice’ As Advisor to Christina Aguilera
- Khloe Kardashian Joins OkCupid After Split From James Harden
- LeSean McCoy: Video of Club Brawl With Off Duty Cops (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here