If it’s not covering a story, it’s going back and forth with Skip Bayless.
The Loop 21 recently did an interview with the star journalist and she didn’t hold back on plenty of things.
Check it out below:
Loop 21: Is it true that you were the only black female sports columnist in the US in 2005 or 2006?
Jemele Hill: That is true. I was the only black female sports columnist not only in the U.S., but in Canada as well. At that time, I was working at the Orlando Sentinel.
Read the rest of the interview at Loop 21
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Sinead O'Connor Being Sued By Arsenio Hall for Defamation
- Senator Oscar Braynon Presents 4th Choice Challenge
- THE (05-06-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Ralph Fiennes and Tilda Swinton Are Tortured Souls in 'A Bigger Splash'
- Ashanti Produces New Film ('Mothers and Daughters') with Superstar Cast (Watch)
- Birdman on 'Respek' Trending & Confronting The Breakfast Club
- Report Says Percocet Found in Prince's System
- Rappers Arrested for Credit Card Fraud after Rapping about Crimes in Songs
- L. A. City Hall Salutes 'Prince' on Friday, May 6, (Open to Public FREE)
- Alicia Keys Drops New Single - Ellen's $10,000 Gift to Dance Crew (WATCH)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here