If it’s not covering a story, it’s going back and forth with Skip Bayless.
The Loop 21 recently did an interview with the star journalist and she didn’t hold back on plenty of things.
Check it out below:
Loop 21: Is it true that you were the only black female sports columnist in the US in 2005 or 2006?
Jemele Hill: That is true. I was the only black female sports columnist not only in the U.S., but in Canada as well. At that time, I was working at the Orlando Sentinel.
Read the rest of the interview at Loop 21
- Tami Roman Reveals Health Issues Causing Pregnancy Woes
- Jay Pharoah Talks About His Battle with Depression (WATCH)
- Oprah Winfrey’s OWN Adds Megachurch Drama Series 'Greenleaf'
- Russell Simmons Signs New First-Look Deal with HBO, Sets Def Comedy Jam Anniversary Special
- Rinkins Report: Author Offers Recipe for Leadership Success
- Raynetta Turner: Mother of Eight is Latest Victim in String of Black Female Jail Cell Deaths
- HBO to Air Documentary About Jordan Davis, Teen Killed Over Loud Music
- Utah Considers Changing Name of Negro Bill Canyon
- NBC Reportedly Close to Signing Beyonce for ‘The Wiz Live’
- Lupita Nyong’o to Make NY Stage Debut in Danai Gurira's ‘Eclipsed’
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here