This book is unique because it provides simple steps on how to look at your life in a different way and make invaluable changes. No matter what ‘lemons’ you may have been given in the past, you will be able to use them as key ingredients to finding your true, best self; hence restoring the sweetness back into your everyday life.
Anything people find as a block can be addressed and transformed using author Janet D. Thomas’ positive, self-supportive approach. As her words, thoughts, and techniques kindle the flame of confidence deep within, people have improved their physical health, released themselves from addiction, dropped unwanted weight, are enjoying healthier relationships, and much, much more.
According to author and social scientist Dr. Joy A. DeGruy: “Lemons, Lemonade & Life” is “A truly authentic work, carefully crafted and brilliantly written. Thomas goes far beyond providing a self-help guide to those desiring to escape from past or present injuries. She gives us a profound wake-up call that reminds us all of our inherent power and inner strength to overcome whatever obstacles or difficulties we may encounter in life.”
Many books are useful because they present familiar ideas in a different way. This book is invaluable because it demonstrates looking at life in a different way. No matter what lemons you may have been given, this is the key for using them as key ingredients for finding your true, best self and restoring sweetness to your experience of life every day.
Meet Janet at the Harlem Book Festival this Thursday and lookout for her being interviewed by WBLS’ Bob Lee. Get more info at www.janetdthomas.com
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Inside The Obamas’ Rumored D.C. Rental Home After Presidency (Pics)
- Ohio Detectives Caught on Tape Calling Trayvon Martin N-Word
- Kim & Kanye Threaten Former Bodyguard with $10M Lawsuit
- The Weeknd, Belly Nix ‘Kimmel’ Performance Over Donald Trump Appearance
- T.I. New York City Concert Shooting: 1 Dead, 3 Wounded
- Generation Rent: How Young Families are Adapting to Apartment Living
- THE (05-26-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- EUR on the Scene: 2nd Annual Alma Del Barrio Salsa Festival
- People of Note: Paying Tribute to Michael
- The Legend Continues: Mathew Knowles, Beyonce' & Blue Ivy
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here