This book is unique because it provides simple steps on how to look at your life in a different way and make invaluable changes. No matter what ‘lemons’ you may have been given in the past, you will be able to use them as key ingredients to finding your true, best self; hence restoring the sweetness back into your everyday life.
Anything people find as a block can be addressed and transformed using author Janet D. Thomas’ positive, self-supportive approach. As her words, thoughts, and techniques kindle the flame of confidence deep within, people have improved their physical health, released themselves from addiction, dropped unwanted weight, are enjoying healthier relationships, and much, much more.
According to author and social scientist Dr. Joy A. DeGruy: “Lemons, Lemonade & Life” is “A truly authentic work, carefully crafted and brilliantly written. Thomas goes far beyond providing a self-help guide to those desiring to escape from past or present injuries. She gives us a profound wake-up call that reminds us all of our inherent power and inner strength to overcome whatever obstacles or difficulties we may encounter in life.”
Many books are useful because they present familiar ideas in a different way. This book is invaluable because it demonstrates looking at life in a different way. No matter what lemons you may have been given, this is the key for using them as key ingredients for finding your true, best self and restoring sweetness to your experience of life every day.
Meet Janet at the Harlem Book Festival this Thursday and lookout for her being interviewed by WBLS’ Bob Lee. Get more info at www.janetdthomas.com
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Old Email from Farrell, PA's New Police Chief Includes the Word 'N*gger' and Prompts Outrage ... and Support from the Town's Black Mayor
- 60% of Staff at Movie Theater in Connecticut Have a Disability
- Bowlegged Lou's Personal Insight Into TV One's UnSung Marathon
- THE (11-26-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- (Listen) ‘The Meaning of Life, Explained By 3rd Graders’ is Brilliant and On Point!
- Nivea Dishes about Her Feelings on Lil Wayne, Christina Milian (Watch)
- Akon and His Mother Owes $36K for Pimped Out Mansion
- Khloe Kardashian Not Spending Thanksgiving With Lamar Odom
- Gonna Fly Now: ‘Creed’ Sets Pre-Thanksgiving Record with $1.4M Box Office
- Black Student Criticizes WWU For Ignoring Racist Threats Against Her
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here