*Not every woman out there is built to be a dancer in a rap video. It’s just the truth.
People come in all shapes and sizes, and most will never be blessed with those skin-deep traits that would allow you to gain five minutes of fame dancing behind Lil’ Wayne or Kanye in some random video.
Lord, though, that hasn’t stopped some women from trying to unnaturally sculpt themselves into one of these large-rumped backup dancers in rather disturbing ways. Check out this story of a 30-year-old dancer, Vanity Wonder, who spent $16,000 on injections for her backside. That’s sixteen grand.
Think of how many worthy, helpful things that would buy in its stead. Even worse, the injections caused an infection that left her rear feeling like a “sack of oranges.” Lovely. That’s not even the worst injection story that’s popped up over the last year or so. If you can stand it, take a look at this absolutely terrifying story out of Florida – where a woman dropped $1500 on injections from a sketchy “plastic surgeon” who shot her backside full of bathroom caulking. Yikes.
Please, for all that is holy, let this disturbing trend go the way of the Dodo bird. Plastic surgery, injections, implants – they’re all just patches on deep-seated problems and insecurities. Sure, they might give you a good, superficial feeling when you look in the mirror, but that feeling is the definition of fleeting.
Remember the old words of advice, “grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, courage to change the things I can, and wisdom to know the difference?” Well, in this case, any woman thinking about this surgery needs a gigantic dose of wisdom. Accept what you cannot change. Be yourself, and it’s a guarantee that you’ll be a thousand times happier with that than you ever would with some kind of disturbing surgery.
- 'The Martian': 'Love Letter to Science' -- Matt Damon
- The Film Strip: New York Comic Con Tickets Going Fast
- 'Django Unchained' Actress Daniele Watts & Boyfriend Sentenced
- Shocking! How BGF Members Made $20K a Month in Jail
- Piano Man: Tyler Perry Buys Nat King Cole's Steinway for $150k
- Trump Dismisses Ramos, 2 Reporters Murdered in Virginia, Serena Williams New Boo | BHL's This Week
- Kimye Win Over $400K Settlement Against YouTube Co-Founder
- VH1 Orders Stevie J, Joseline Spin-Off; Season 2 of K. Michelle Confirmed
- Emayatzy Corinealdi Talks Role in New Amazon Series ‘Hand of God’
- Amended Lawsuit Mentions ‘White Girl’ Present When Bobbi Kristina Was Found Unconscious
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here