But the artist expressed her frustration in getting her fourth project out the door and to the ears of her longing fans.
“I need another word for frustration,” she tells Time.com. “I’ve completely gone past frustration 100 times. It’s like with anything that you create — you just want to put out. Because it’s been so long for me, music has changed so much. It’s beyond frustration. I just really can’t wait till this record is out.”
Like EURweb on Facebook
She blames Interscope Records, which she left in 2010, for the extreme delay. 50 Cent also recently expressed his irritation with the label and even proposed leaving soon.
“It was delays on the label side — I’ve switched management, I’ve switched labels, I’ve switched lawyers,” the MC states. “And this was over years. And now I feel like the dust has finally settled and the team that I have now is the right team. Sometimes that’s all it takes, for the stars to be aligned and the dust to settle. And I think we’re there now.”
So this might mean Eve could step back on the scene in full force and give those new chicks a run for their money.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Deion Sanders Hit With $1M Lawsuit Over Assault at Son's School
- Apollo Nida Breaking Jailhouse Rules Because ... He's Famous
- Homeless Woman and Millionaire Brought Together by a (Wait for it) Dog
- Wiz Khalifa Sued for $2 Million by Former Label
- TV Host Tomi Lahren Rips Jesse Williams, BET for ‘Race Baiting’ & 'Perpetuating War on Cops' (Watch)
- CNN’s Marc Lamont Hill to Host Late-Night Talk Show for VH1
- Essence Festival to Honor Prince With NOLA-Themed Tribute Closing Night
- Regina King, Idris Elba, Ice Cube among Flood of Black Talent Invited Into Academy (See List)
- Woman's Impromptu National Anthem Stops DC Tourists in their Tracks (Watch)
- The Africa Channel Launches Ubuntu Awards
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here