But the artist expressed her frustration in getting her fourth project out the door and to the ears of her longing fans.
“I need another word for frustration,” she tells Time.com. “I’ve completely gone past frustration 100 times. It’s like with anything that you create — you just want to put out. Because it’s been so long for me, music has changed so much. It’s beyond frustration. I just really can’t wait till this record is out.”
Like EURweb on Facebook
She blames Interscope Records, which she left in 2010, for the extreme delay. 50 Cent also recently expressed his irritation with the label and even proposed leaving soon.
“It was delays on the label side — I’ve switched management, I’ve switched labels, I’ve switched lawyers,” the MC states. “And this was over years. And now I feel like the dust has finally settled and the team that I have now is the right team. Sometimes that’s all it takes, for the stars to be aligned and the dust to settle. And I think we’re there now.”
So this might mean Eve could step back on the scene in full force and give those new chicks a run for their money.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- THE (10-09-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- Iyanla Vanzant Interview | Black Hollywood Lives' Conversations (Watch)
- Here’s How the Man Murdoch Calls a 'Real Black President' Will Govern
- Karrueche Says Career Suffering Because Of Chris Brown
- Nicki Minaj Ends Interview After 'Rude' Questions About Drake, Meek Mill
- Fox Orders 3 More Episodes of Morris Chestnut’s ‘Rosewood’
- Rupert Murdock...Seriously? You're Going to Define Whose 'Really Black'
- Jennifer Hudson Opens Up About Murder of Family Members
- #BlackTwitter Comes for Piers Morgan Over ‘I Love My Whiteness’
- Matt Barnes: I Was Checking On My Kids, Not Confronting Derek Fisher
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here