But the artist expressed her frustration in getting her fourth project out the door and to the ears of her longing fans.
“I need another word for frustration,” she tells Time.com. “I’ve completely gone past frustration 100 times. It’s like with anything that you create — you just want to put out. Because it’s been so long for me, music has changed so much. It’s beyond frustration. I just really can’t wait till this record is out.”
Like EURweb on Facebook
She blames Interscope Records, which she left in 2010, for the extreme delay. 50 Cent also recently expressed his irritation with the label and even proposed leaving soon.
“It was delays on the label side — I’ve switched management, I’ve switched labels, I’ve switched lawyers,” the MC states. “And this was over years. And now I feel like the dust has finally settled and the team that I have now is the right team. Sometimes that’s all it takes, for the stars to be aligned and the dust to settle. And I think we’re there now.”
So this might mean Eve could step back on the scene in full force and give those new chicks a run for their money.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Jim Brown Celebrates 80th Birthday Surrounded by Celebs and Well Wishers
- Meek Mill Sentenced to House Arrest & Six Years Probation
- Funnee: Will and Jada Called Out for Starting 'Ish' (WATCH)
- Kenya Moore Explains Why Cynthia Bailey 'Deeply Hurt Me' on 'RHOA'
- Agents of Change Docu Is Centerpiece Film At PAFF
- For the Brothas: Nadkins ... Wet Naps For Your ... You Know
- EUR Exclusive First Look Clip: Robert Townsend's 'Playin' for Love'
- Zendaya on Her Fears, the 'New Cool' and Obsessive Photoshopping
- Civil Rights Leaders Call for 'Lunch Out' of Pre Oscar Ceremony Luncheon
- James Franco to Direct ‘Zola Tells All’ Based on Stripper Twitter Saga
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here