But the artist expressed her frustration in getting her fourth project out the door and to the ears of her longing fans.
“I need another word for frustration,” she tells Time.com. “I’ve completely gone past frustration 100 times. It’s like with anything that you create — you just want to put out. Because it’s been so long for me, music has changed so much. It’s beyond frustration. I just really can’t wait till this record is out.”
Like EURweb on Facebook
She blames Interscope Records, which she left in 2010, for the extreme delay. 50 Cent also recently expressed his irritation with the label and even proposed leaving soon.
“It was delays on the label side — I’ve switched management, I’ve switched labels, I’ve switched lawyers,” the MC states. “And this was over years. And now I feel like the dust has finally settled and the team that I have now is the right team. Sometimes that’s all it takes, for the stars to be aligned and the dust to settle. And I think we’re there now.”
So this might mean Eve could step back on the scene in full force and give those new chicks a run for their money.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Memphis Principal's Response to Criticism of School's Handling of Student Shooting Goes Viral
- Oprah Winfrey, Audra McDonald, Patina Miller to Present at Tonys
- Chad Coleman Supports ‘Wire’ Costar Wendell Pierce Amid Battery Allegation
- NFL Vet Hines Ward Joins CNN, HLN as Sports Contributor
- Who Wore it Best? Rihanna vs. Julia Roberts
- Inside The Obamas’ Rumored D.C. Rental Home After Presidency (Pics)
- Ohio Detectives Caught on Tape Calling Trayvon Martin N-Word
- Kim & Kanye Threaten Former Bodyguard with $10M Lawsuit
- The Weeknd, Belly Nix ‘Kimmel’ Performance Over Donald Trump Appearance
- T.I. New York City Concert Shooting: 1 Dead, 3 Wounded
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here