But the artist expressed her frustration in getting her fourth project out the door and to the ears of her longing fans.
“I need another word for frustration,” she tells Time.com. “I’ve completely gone past frustration 100 times. It’s like with anything that you create — you just want to put out. Because it’s been so long for me, music has changed so much. It’s beyond frustration. I just really can’t wait till this record is out.”
Like EURweb on Facebook
She blames Interscope Records, which she left in 2010, for the extreme delay. 50 Cent also recently expressed his irritation with the label and even proposed leaving soon.
“It was delays on the label side — I’ve switched management, I’ve switched labels, I’ve switched lawyers,” the MC states. “And this was over years. And now I feel like the dust has finally settled and the team that I have now is the right team. Sometimes that’s all it takes, for the stars to be aligned and the dust to settle. And I think we’re there now.”
So this might mean Eve could step back on the scene in full force and give those new chicks a run for their money.
- Amiri Baraka’s 'Dutchman' Opens July 15 Limited Engagement @ Edgemar Center for Arts
- 50 Cent Celebrates 40th; Diddy Offers Him Lifetime of Ciroc
- Kanye Babysits Kourtney's Kid After Bust-up with Scott Disick
- Cynthia Bailey Responds to NeNe Leaving RHOA
- Maybe We Can't Solve World Hunger...But We Can Put a Serious Dent in It By Doing This!
- George Takei Apologizes for Calling Clarence Thomas 'Clown in Blackface'
- ‘Empire’s’ Kaitlin Doubleday Looking Forward to Chris Rock, Alicia Keys
- Paula Deen Says She Didn't Post the Brownface Pic; Her Twitter Handler Did
- Rick Ross Released from Jail after Posting $2 Million Bail
- FSU’s De’Andre Johnson Says Woman Called Him N-Word Before he Hit Her (Report)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here