*An Italian doctor was arrested over the weekend at Disney World after he was caught kicking his 3-year-old son in the face, according to the New York Daily News.
The father, Dario Napolitano, brutally kicked the child in the face while he was strapped in his stroller.
Dario Napolitano, 41, was with his wife and two sons at the resort’s Epcot theme park on Saturday afternoon when witnesses said the brutish pop kicked his 3-year-old son during a family argument, according to local repots. Witnesses said the boy cried out in pain, and security guards quickly called police.
The boy’s mother was yelling “No, no, no!” during the incident, Central Florida News reported.
Cops said Napolitano admitted to hitting the boy because he was misbehaving.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Earl Ofari Hutchinson: It’s Still a Woman Thing with Hillary
- Blake Griffin Suspended 4 Games For Punching Clippers Trainer
- Hymn to Him: The Power of Congregational Singing!
- Patti LaBelle Joins ‘The Voice’ As Advisor to Christina Aguilera
- Khloe Kardashian Joins OkCupid After Split From James Harden
- LeSean McCoy: Video of Club Brawl With Off Duty Cops (Watch)
- DMX Hospitalized After Discovered Unconscious at Hotel
- Red Lobster Sales and Social Media Soar Since Beyonce’s ‘Formation’
- EUR Celebrates Black History Month - From AFRICAN SKETCHBOOK to OUR ROOTS
- What?! All Traces of Rapist-Cop Daniel Holtzclaw Gone from Database
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here