*An Italian doctor was arrested over the weekend at Disney World after he was caught kicking his 3-year-old son in the face, according to the New York Daily News.
The father, Dario Napolitano, brutally kicked the child in the face while he was strapped in his stroller.
Dario Napolitano, 41, was with his wife and two sons at the resort’s Epcot theme park on Saturday afternoon when witnesses said the brutish pop kicked his 3-year-old son during a family argument, according to local repots. Witnesses said the boy cried out in pain, and security guards quickly called police.
The boy’s mother was yelling “No, no, no!” during the incident, Central Florida News reported.
Cops said Napolitano admitted to hitting the boy because he was misbehaving.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Man Calls 911 Because Girlfriend Won’t Have Sex With Him
- Harvard’s World Champion Debate Team Loses to New York Inmates
- Lionel Richie Trying to Get Oscar Attention for 'Tuskegee Airmen' Doc (Trailer)
- 50 Cent Files $75M Lawsuit Against Law Firm for Poor Representation
- Valentino’s African-Inspired Runway Show Has No African Models; Twitter Gives Side-Eye
- Man Fired After Online Racist Jokes Erupt from Selfie (with 'Slave')
- Judge Won’t Dismiss Molestation Lawsuit Against Bill Cosby; Yale Won't Rescind his Honorary Degree
- Nicki Minaj Calls Out Miley Cyrus on her Cultural Appropriation Insensitivity: 'You Have Some Big Balls'
- Victor Cruz’s Fiancée Sends Group Text to All of His Mistresses: Report
- Ben Carson Judges Ore. Shooting Victims: ‘I Wouldn’t Just Stand There and Let Him Shoot Me’
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here