*An Italian doctor was arrested over the weekend at Disney World after he was caught kicking his 3-year-old son in the face, according to the New York Daily News.
The father, Dario Napolitano, brutally kicked the child in the face while he was strapped in his stroller.
Dario Napolitano, 41, was with his wife and two sons at the resort’s Epcot theme park on Saturday afternoon when witnesses said the brutish pop kicked his 3-year-old son during a family argument, according to local repots. Witnesses said the boy cried out in pain, and security guards quickly called police.
The boy’s mother was yelling “No, no, no!” during the incident, Central Florida News reported.
Cops said Napolitano admitted to hitting the boy because he was misbehaving.
- What Style of Engagement Ring is Right for You?
- THE (07-06-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- 'Staten Island Summer' to Release on Netflix July 31 (Watch Trailer)
- Aaron Camper's Back and is 'Hypnotizing' in New Video (WATCH)
- MTV Presents 'White People' Documentary
- Kanye West Could've Been Highest Paid on Las Vegas Strip
- Reach Media Welcomes 'Gospel Traxx With Walt Baby Love' to its Urban Lineup
- Tyrese Gibson Responds to Forbes for ‘Green Lantern’ Shade
- Video: Tidal Releases Bizzy Crook's 'From Everything Came Nothing'
- Tasha Cobbs' 'One Place Live' Releases August 21 on Motown Gospel
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here