*An Italian doctor was arrested over the weekend at Disney World after he was caught kicking his 3-year-old son in the face, according to the New York Daily News.
The father, Dario Napolitano, brutally kicked the child in the face while he was strapped in his stroller.
Dario Napolitano, 41, was with his wife and two sons at the resort’s Epcot theme park on Saturday afternoon when witnesses said the brutish pop kicked his 3-year-old son during a family argument, according to local repots. Witnesses said the boy cried out in pain, and security guards quickly called police.
The boy’s mother was yelling “No, no, no!” during the incident, Central Florida News reported.
Cops said Napolitano admitted to hitting the boy because he was misbehaving.
- FAMU Awarded $675,000, Multi-Year NCAA Academic Grant
- Naomi Campbell Still Gets Jitters Before Strutting the Runway
- WATCH: Leola Brown Goes in on Pat Houston Outside Bobbi Kristina Funeral
- Danger Sign in Bail for Alleged Cincinnati Police Shooter Ray Tensing
- Terrence Howard’s Ex Sues 'Empire' Star for Assault and Defamation
- Cedric The Entertainer Celebrity Golf Classic Tees Off August 17
- Take a Special Look Inside the Making of 'Straight Outta Compton' (WATCH)
- Report: Leola Brown Thrown Out of Bobbi Kristina Funeral Services
- Lil Kim Claims Mr. Papers Was Physically Abusive
- Jill Scott Talks New Album 'Woman', Motherhood and Longevity
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here