Before entering the White House, she was a successful businesswoman working in various industries at high paying and high regarded positions.
Like EURweb on Facebook
Aside from that, she was also a successful working mother and gained multiple degrees.
Here’s an interview with her on Essence.com:
The big question on every young woman’s mind of late is, “Can I truly have it all?”
You see it discussed in forums, on panels, in the media, on social media in offices and college campuses all around America. This past week I had a chance to ask First Lady Michelle Obama to give us her thoughts on this important subject, in light of a feature article written for The Atlantic last month by former State Department official Anne-Marie Slaughter. The article, titled “Why Women Still Can’t Have It All,” was read and shared by over 1 million readers online alone.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Damien Sneed Performs During International Breast Cancer Awareness Week in Spain
- Bobby Shurmda Denied Bail, Will Stay in Jail Until Feb Trial Date
- Kim Zolciak Returning to ‘DWTS’ for the Nov. Finale
- Cassi Davis, Stephen Bishop to Host NAASC Scholarship Brunch
- Janet Jackson, Husband Spotted at Paris Fashion Week
- Rihanna Talks Casual Sex, Rachel Dolezal, Wanting to Change Chris Brown
- Health: You Could Possibly Have A Hidden Illness if Any of These Symptoms Show Up
- 27 Bill Cosby Accusers Set for NBC ‘Dateline’ Special (Watch)
- Tamar Braxton Taps Husband Vince for Emotional 'DWTS' Routine (Watch)
- F. Gary Gray in Talks to Direct ‘Fast and Furious 8’
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here