Before entering the White House, she was a successful businesswoman working in various industries at high paying and high regarded positions.
Like EURweb on Facebook
Aside from that, she was also a successful working mother and gained multiple degrees.
Here’s an interview with her on Essence.com:
The big question on every young woman’s mind of late is, “Can I truly have it all?”
You see it discussed in forums, on panels, in the media, on social media in offices and college campuses all around America. This past week I had a chance to ask First Lady Michelle Obama to give us her thoughts on this important subject, in light of a feature article written for The Atlantic last month by former State Department official Anne-Marie Slaughter. The article, titled “Why Women Still Can’t Have It All,” was read and shared by over 1 million readers online alone.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Anthony Anderson Joins Queen Latifah-Produced Travel Series ‘The Best Place to Be’
- Al Qaeda to Lone Wolves in U.S.: Only Target Whites to Avoid ‘Hate Crime’ Label
- Baltimore Rapper Lor Scoota Fatally Shot Leaving ‘Peace in the Streets’ Charity Hoops Game
- Steve Harvey Speechless when Kellie Pickler Almost Falls Trying to Buzz In on ‘Family Feud’ (Watch)
- Suge Knight Sues Chris Brown over Miami Club Shooting
- Maya Angelou Doc ‘And Still I Rise’ Wins AFI Docs Audience Award (Watch a Clip)
- Toni Braxton and Birdman Cozy at the 2016 BET Awards
- Lil Wayne Wanted for Questioning in Scuffle at BET Awards After-Party
- Usher No Likey The Donald: Wears ‘Don’t Trump America’ Jacket
- Venus Williams Wins First Round Match at Wimbledon (Pics, Video)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here