Yes, we know, with all the reality shows we have nowadays it’s almost easy to forget about the buffonery and hilarity this show provided.
Our partner site, MadameNoire, decided to take a look at the show’s unforgettable women and where they are now.
Hottie/ Schatar SapphiraReality television is full of colorful characters, but I doubt that anyone held a candle to Ms. Schatar Sapphira, who Flav named Hottie. She made the show even more entertaining with her grandiose claims, inability to cook chicken and holding on to certain “truths” as if her life depended on it (“This is my real hair…” ”Everyone who knows me says I remind them of Beyonce…” ”This is my man, my mansion and my money…”)After being cut from Flavor of Love because Flav perceived her as a gold digger (now why would he have make that accusation?) the University of Pennsylvania graduate continued to stay active. She participated in VH1′s Flavor of Love Girls Charm School and had bit parts in movies, televisions shows, and even appeared in magazines. She appeared in the Game Show Networks’ show Baggage, where her dog threw up on the stage. In 2012 she attended the Grammys, and you can listen to her thoughts of some of the top names in the music industry biting her style in this youtube video.
But if you want to recreate the experience of watching Schatar, please go to her website. If nothing else, you’ll be highly amused. But I will say this, I was pleasantly surprised by her website’s intro, her song was actually really good
Read more at MadameNoire.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Michigan Gov. Rick Snyder wants Pres. Obama to Drink Flint Water
- Mental Health Therapist Teaches Victims to Forgive
- THE (05-04-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Eddie Murphy and Girlfriend Paige Butcher Welcome Baby Girl
- Khloé Kardashian Reportedly Boots Ex’s Daddy from his Home
- Michael Strahan Tells 'Extra' He's Not Listening to Rumors About Him
- Now That Beyonce is Done Eating from the White Man’s Hand, She’s Finally Ready to Be A Negro (How Convenient)
- Monica Forgives Shannon, Philly Pushers Approve of Steph Curry
- John McCain’s Son Rips Old Navy’s Racist Trolls With Wife Pics
- Jada Pinkett Smith Shares Personal Memories of Tupac’s Mom, Afeni Shakur
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here