Yes, we know, with all the reality shows we have nowadays it’s almost easy to forget about the buffonery and hilarity this show provided.
Our partner site, MadameNoire, decided to take a look at the show’s unforgettable women and where they are now.
Hottie/ Schatar SapphiraReality television is full of colorful characters, but I doubt that anyone held a candle to Ms. Schatar Sapphira, who Flav named Hottie. She made the show even more entertaining with her grandiose claims, inability to cook chicken and holding on to certain “truths” as if her life depended on it (“This is my real hair…” ”Everyone who knows me says I remind them of Beyonce…” ”This is my man, my mansion and my money…”)After being cut from Flavor of Love because Flav perceived her as a gold digger (now why would he have make that accusation?) the University of Pennsylvania graduate continued to stay active. She participated in VH1′s Flavor of Love Girls Charm School and had bit parts in movies, televisions shows, and even appeared in magazines. She appeared in the Game Show Networks’ show Baggage, where her dog threw up on the stage. In 2012 she attended the Grammys, and you can listen to her thoughts of some of the top names in the music industry biting her style in this youtube video.
But if you want to recreate the experience of watching Schatar, please go to her website. If nothing else, you’ll be highly amused. But I will say this, I was pleasantly surprised by her website’s intro, her song was actually really good
Read more at MadameNoire.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Author Guarantees 'Boy, Get a Job...' Helps Teens Find Work
- THE (02-11-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Oh God: Johnny Depp Nails 'The Donald' in Funny or Die Video (Look!)
- Will Smith Calls Son Jayden 'Fearless' for Rockin' Women's Clothes
- Lakatriona Brunson: Florida’s First Female Head Football Coach
- Justice Dept. Sues City of Ferguson Over Pattern of Police Abuse
- Ruben Studdard, Fantasia Barrino Return to 'American Idol' This Week
- Kardashians Call Depiction in ‘People v. OJ’ Ep 2 ‘Ridiculous’
- Drama at ‘Fashion Police’ Between NeNe and Giuliana?
- Claudia Jordan, Jennifer Williams: Shots Fired Hours Before ‘The Next 15’ Premiere
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here