*We gotta borrow and change Snoop’s line,”There’s so much drama in the LBC” to “There’s so much drama in the FLA” … as in Florida.
What’s going on now? Well, it seems the state’s first black elected Lieutenant Governor, Jennifer Carroll, was caught with a female aide doing something they shouldn’t have been engaged in, so to speak, according to the Miami Times.
A former staffer of Florida Lieutenant Governor Jennifer Carroll said she was fired last year after she caught her former boss and another female aide in “a compromising position” in Carroll’s office, according to a court filing.
The ex-office aide, Carletha Cole, 49, was arrested last year on charges she illegally leaked taped conversations of Carroll’s staff to a Florida newspaper reporter. Defending herself against the charges, Cole alleges in a court filing the lieutenant governor fired her shortly after she walked in on the Republican leader and the staff member in Carroll’s capitol office. The allegation came to light in a July 5 court filing in response to a motion by prosecutors that certain records in the case be made confidential.
“When she entered the office, she found the Lieutenant Governor and her travel aide, Beatriz Ramos, in what can only be described as a compromising position,” according to a motion filed by Cole’s lawyer, Stephen Webster.
The Florida governor’s office did not respond to phone calls and emails seeking comment about the allegations. However, the lieutenant governor did issue a strong denial to other media.
Cole has waged a public campaign against Carroll for months, calling for her impeachment and accusing her of “nepotism and misuse of office for sexual escapade.”
Carroll, 52, is a Navy veteran who heads the state’s military affairs and is Florida’s first elected female lieutenant governor. She is a married mother of three children.
Whoa! Read/learn more at Miami Times.
Watch this video report from News Channel 5 WPTV:
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Steve Harvey's Decepti-Date Segment is An #EpicFail
- SNL's 'The Day Beyoncé Turned Black' is Beyond Hilarious (WATCH)
- Video Shows Raven-Symone Didn't Get 'Slapped Upside the Chest' (WATCH)
- VIDEO: Who will President Obama Pick to Replace Justice Scalia?
- Toni Braxton Confirms 'Love, Marriage & Divorce Part 2' with Babyface
- Jaden Smith Flaunts New Tesla X, That's Not Even Available Yet
- Obama Informs Republicans He WILL Nominate Scalia's Replacement
- Hip-Hop Met Fats Waller in LA!
- Michael Jordan's Rep Responds to 'Crying Jordan' Memes
- Supreme Court Associate Justice Antonin Scalia Found Dead
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here