*While he was able to speed up and down the court and make some miraculous plays as an NBA star, life afterward for Kenny Anderson has been a drag. Well, it’s not that bad, but getting caught up with traffic tickets is truly a downer for anyone’s good day.
Anderson, 41, was once accused of fleeing the scene after a car crash in Broward County. Yes he was drinking, but he took full responsibility over the incident.
This time around, he was caught on camera running through red lights, not once, but twice in the last four months, reports Jose Lambiet’s So. Florida based Gossip Extra.
Like EURweb on Facebook
Bet he thought he’d get away.
The former athlete was fined $158 in April for one of the violations. And had to pay a total of $333 for his traffic violations.
Although he allegedly made $60 million over his 14-year career, the brother is nearly broke. Sound familiar?
oh yeah, he has two daughters with “Basketball Wives” reality star Tami Roman.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Ludacris' Secret to Making it Rain and Having Good Skin (WATCH)
- LL Cool J Charms at ‘Hamilton' - Gabrielle Union Slams Hollywood
- Peter Thomas and Cynthia Bailey Catch New Legal Battle
- Designer of Prince’s Purple Rain, Lovesexy & Parade Album Covers Reminisces
- Prince’s Music Vault Reportedly ‘Drilled Open’ by Bank Overseeing Estate
- Four 911 Calls Made from Paisley Park Between 2013 and Prince’s Death
- Joy Reid to Take Over Melissa Harris Perry’s Former MSNBC Timeslots
- EUR on the Red Carpet with Key and Peele's New Funny Flick, 'Keanu' (Watch)
- Larry Wilmore on Hosting Final WHCD Under Obama: ‘I’m Very Nervous’
- Beyonce’s Protégé Duo Chloe x Halle Premiere EP ‘Sugar Symphony’ (Listen)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here