*While he was able to speed up and down the court and make some miraculous plays as an NBA star, life afterward for Kenny Anderson has been a drag. Well, it’s not that bad, but getting caught up with traffic tickets is truly a downer for anyone’s good day.
Anderson, 41, was once accused of fleeing the scene after a car crash in Broward County. Yes he was drinking, but he took full responsibility over the incident.
This time around, he was caught on camera running through red lights, not once, but twice in the last four months, reports Jose Lambiet’s So. Florida based Gossip Extra.
Like EURweb on Facebook
Bet he thought he’d get away.
The former athlete was fined $158 in April for one of the violations. And had to pay a total of $333 for his traffic violations.
Although he allegedly made $60 million over his 14-year career, the brother is nearly broke. Sound familiar?
oh yeah, he has two daughters with “Basketball Wives” reality star Tami Roman.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- R&B Soul Jazz Singer Kenya Covers 'Little Drummer Boy' (Listen)
- T-Pain to Larry King on Why He's 'Done with Making Hits!’
- Erykah Badu on Azealia Banks Beef: 'We Can Spiral Out of Control With Style'
- ‘Creed’ Dir. Ryan Coogler Pays Tribute to His Father in 'Rocky' Spin-Off
- Black Fox News Co-Host Asked if She 'Makes Kool-Aid' (WATCH)
- President Obama's Statement Regarding Laquan McDonald Murder
- Dr. Rapp: Enjoy Patti's Pie, Avoid Fatti's Pounds
- Nick Canon Talks 'Chi-Raq' & Calls Nicki Minaj A THOT?!
- One Year Since His Death, Tamir Rice's Mother Still Seeking Justice
- Old Email from Farrell, PA's New Police Chief Includes the Word 'N*gger' and Prompts Outrage ... and Support from the Town's Black Mayor
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here