*While he was able to speed up and down the court and make some miraculous plays as an NBA star, life afterward for Kenny Anderson has been a drag. Well, it’s not that bad, but getting caught up with traffic tickets is truly a downer for anyone’s good day.
Anderson, 41, was once accused of fleeing the scene after a car crash in Broward County. Yes he was drinking, but he took full responsibility over the incident.
This time around, he was caught on camera running through red lights, not once, but twice in the last four months, reports Jose Lambiet’s So. Florida based Gossip Extra.
Like EURweb on Facebook
Bet he thought he’d get away.
The former athlete was fined $158 in April for one of the violations. And had to pay a total of $333 for his traffic violations.
Although he allegedly made $60 million over his 14-year career, the brother is nearly broke. Sound familiar?
oh yeah, he has two daughters with “Basketball Wives” reality star Tami Roman.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Look! New Poster for 'When the Bough Breaks' Starring Morris Chestnut & Regina Hall
- Octavia Spencer on Why NASA Movie About Black Women is Overdue
- Angela Bassett Launches ‘Darker Skin Tones’ Skincare Line
- Beyonce Drops ‘Sorry’ Video, Teen Gets into 'Formation' for Prom (Watch)
- Drake Getting Sued By Producer Detail Over Broken Jaw Assault
- Watch: Hundreds Gather to Support Wealthy Black Family Victimized by 'Hate Crime'
- 'Concrete Park' Collides with 'Blokhedz' at Harvard University
- Yodovo.com Encourages Blacks: Be Loud, Black and Proud
- Josh Childress Opens Up about Why Millionaire Ballers Go Broke
- Janelle Monáe to Wardrobe Critic: ‘I’m Not For Male Consumption’
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here