*Lil’ Scrappy made a risky move recently in response to Frank Ocean’s coming out moment, commenting that he’s glad his peer made the announcement because it will help keep down the AIDS epidemic.
The rapper said that he’s glad Ocean did what he did so that “all the real women that love to mess with real men, straight men, we can keep the AIDS situation down, you feel me?”
According to TMZ, he cited that science has proven homosexuality is the doorway to AIDS.
Although it’s true that homosexual men are at higher risk for contracting the deadly disease, Scrappy’s statement is a bit misinformed.
Ocean made a bold move when he composed and published an open letter about the pressures he faces and struggles he has dealing with his sexuality. He has begun a conversation that has been completely secret for so long.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- THE (06-01-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Chris Angelo Word and Alfred Torregano's 'Optimal Nutrition': A Life Driven Story
- T-Boz to Exec. Produce Teen Musical Project 'What About Your Friends?'
- Maino’s Girlfriend to Sue NYPD Over T.I. Concert Shooting
- Madonna Claps Back at BET - Tamar Dropped From Record Label?
- Parents of Alabama Teen Electrocuted in Lake Warns Others to 'Be Careful' (Video)
- Snoop Dogg Right on 'Roots' Remake for the Wrong Reasons (Video)
- ‘Roots’ Remake Draws 5.3M Viewers Against Record-Setting NBA Playoff Game
- What Mariah Carey Wore to ‘Live with Kelly’s’ Daytime Pajama Party (Watch)
- Pics Surface of Alleged Khloe Kardashian/Odell Beckham Jr. Hookup at Drake's Party
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here