*Lil’ Scrappy made a risky move recently in response to Frank Ocean’s coming out moment, commenting that he’s glad his peer made the announcement because it will help keep down the AIDS epidemic.
The rapper said that he’s glad Ocean did what he did so that “all the real women that love to mess with real men, straight men, we can keep the AIDS situation down, you feel me?”
According to TMZ, he cited that science has proven homosexuality is the doorway to AIDS.
Although it’s true that homosexual men are at higher risk for contracting the deadly disease, Scrappy’s statement is a bit misinformed.
Ocean made a bold move when he composed and published an open letter about the pressures he faces and struggles he has dealing with his sexuality. He has begun a conversation that has been completely secret for so long.
- Hulk Hogan Wonders Why Obama Can Use N-Word and Not Him in Retweet
- Joe Jackson Alert, Feeling Good After Stroke, Heart Attacks
- Stan Sheppard: 'Why Do A&R Directors Positions Still Exist?'
- Dr. Rosie Milligan: It's Time for Black Leadership to Make Sense
- Aretha Franklin, Nina Simone and Others Portrayed in 'A Night With Janis Joplin'
- The Socialist's Journal: Derek Luke
- Bobby Brown Speaks On Bobbi Kristina’s Death
- Nappywood’s 3rd L.A. Natural Hair & Lifestyle Expo Attracts Stars
- THE (07-28-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- NYC Principal Commits Suicide After Found Cheating on Common Core Test, DOE Releases Statement (Video)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here