*Lil’ Scrappy made a risky move recently in response to Frank Ocean’s coming out moment, commenting that he’s glad his peer made the announcement because it will help keep down the AIDS epidemic.
The rapper said that he’s glad Ocean did what he did so that “all the real women that love to mess with real men, straight men, we can keep the AIDS situation down, you feel me?”
According to TMZ, he cited that science has proven homosexuality is the doorway to AIDS.
Although it’s true that homosexual men are at higher risk for contracting the deadly disease, Scrappy’s statement is a bit misinformed.
Ocean made a bold move when he composed and published an open letter about the pressures he faces and struggles he has dealing with his sexuality. He has begun a conversation that has been completely secret for so long.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- WATCH Queen Latifah's Hilarious 'Ice Age' Freestyle (EUR Exclusive)
- Rihanna Posts Crotch Video of Her Performance in Glasgow (Watch)
- Chris Brown’s Long Suffering Publicist Quits After He Curses Her Out
- Man 'Pulls Penis Out' to Scan on Self-Service Tray (Yes, He's in Jail)
- Pres. Obama Tries to Name Everyone Who Died on ‘Game of Thrones' - For a Good Cause (Watch)
- Sheila E on Her Prince Tribute for BET and its Emotional Toll
- BET’s Debra Lee on Jesse Williams, D’Angelo’s Absence, Electrocution Concerns for Beyonce, More
- Ludacris to Play Guantanamo Bay on Fourth of July
- Beyoncé's Mama Responds to Those Hating on Bey for Leaving BET Awards
- 2016 BET Awards See Spike in Viewership
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here