*Lil’ Scrappy made a risky move recently in response to Frank Ocean’s coming out moment, commenting that he’s glad his peer made the announcement because it will help keep down the AIDS epidemic.
The rapper said that he’s glad Ocean did what he did so that “all the real women that love to mess with real men, straight men, we can keep the AIDS situation down, you feel me?”
According to TMZ, he cited that science has proven homosexuality is the doorway to AIDS.
Although it’s true that homosexual men are at higher risk for contracting the deadly disease, Scrappy’s statement is a bit misinformed.
Ocean made a bold move when he composed and published an open letter about the pressures he faces and struggles he has dealing with his sexuality. He has begun a conversation that has been completely secret for so long.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Fox Orders 3 More Episodes of Morris Chestnut’s ‘Rosewood’
- Rupert Murdock...Seriously? You're Going to Define Whose 'Really Black'
- Jennifer Hudson Opens Up About Murder of Family Members
- #BlackTwitter Comes for Piers Morgan Over ‘I Love My Whiteness’
- Matt Barnes: I Was Checking On My Kids, Not Confronting Derek Fisher
- Ben Carson Now Blaming the Holocaust on Gun Control (Watch)
- Done Deal: F. Gary Gray Confirmed to Direct ‘Fast & Furious 8’
- Kelly Rowland is the New Face of Seagram’s Escapes
- Temple Board of Trustees Set to Replace Bill Cosby with Tamron Hall
- Rinkins Report: FMU's Black Male College Explorers Program helps decrease achievement gap
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here