*Lil’ Scrappy made a risky move recently in response to Frank Ocean’s coming out moment, commenting that he’s glad his peer made the announcement because it will help keep down the AIDS epidemic.
The rapper said that he’s glad Ocean did what he did so that “all the real women that love to mess with real men, straight men, we can keep the AIDS situation down, you feel me?”
According to TMZ, he cited that science has proven homosexuality is the doorway to AIDS.
Although it’s true that homosexual men are at higher risk for contracting the deadly disease, Scrappy’s statement is a bit misinformed.
Ocean made a bold move when he composed and published an open letter about the pressures he faces and struggles he has dealing with his sexuality. He has begun a conversation that has been completely secret for so long.
- Of 10,000 Facebook Employees Only 1% Black - None Are Execs
- NFL Players' Crazy Answers Make for Hilarious 'Family Feud' (WATCH)
- Transgender Heckler Tells why She Interrupted Pres. Obama
- Rain Pryor Talks Race, Richard Pryor and ‘Fried Chicken & Latkes’
- Exclusive: Dayo Okeniyi Has Pivotal Role in 'Terminator Genysis'
- Dr. Rosie Milligan: The Malignant Hate Cancer Took Nine Lives
- Allen West: Confederate Flag is ‘Manufactured Political Crisis’ by Left
- Panel Photos: Beautiful Textures Presents 'Who Wore What,' BET Awards Fashion Recap [Photos]
- Earl Ofari Hutchinson: Why Are So Many Schools Still Named Robert E. Lee?
- The Socialist's Journal: Quick Hits Part 2
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here