Brothers Bowlegged Lou and B-Fine discussed their experiences dealing with financial challenges and offered tips to the general public on how to overcome such odds.”
Afterward Lou and B-Fine confirmed several new projects in development including a sequel to the classic “House Party” film series.
They say original film screenwriter and director Reginald Hudlin sees the story developing into an old school vs. new school party.
“The script is getting tuned up and fixed about. It will have cameo appearances and it will be crazy,” reveals Bowlegged Lou. “Kid’n Play are down and Tisha Campbell is like ‘If the script is right I will do it.’ We are excited.”
Speaking of Kid’n Play, Christopher “Play” Martin (along with Meli’sa Morgan) is going to open up about the financial pitfalls of being famous, the duo’s struggles and successes tonight, Tuesday at 6 p.m. as part of the financial literacy event at the NYPL.
Read/learn more on that subject here.
- MTV Presents 'White People' Documentary
- Kanye West Could've Been Highest Paid on Las Vegas Strip
- Reach Media Welcomes 'Gospel Traxx With Walt Baby Love' to its Urban Lineup
- Tyrese Gibson Responds to Forbes for ‘Green Lantern’ Shade
- Video: Tidal Releases Bizzy Crook's 'From Everything Came Nothing'
- Tasha Cobbs' 'One Place Live' Releases August 21 on Motown Gospel
- Tia Mowry and Pooch Hall Return for 'The Game' Finale
- Problem? Teen Vogue Uses Fair Models for African Braids Feature
- Bobby Seale, Black Panther Professor, Gives History Lesson to D'Angelo (Watch)
- Nick Gordon's Defense in Bobbi Kristina Case: Drugs Responsible
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here