Brothers Bowlegged Lou and B-Fine discussed their experiences dealing with financial challenges and offered tips to the general public on how to overcome such odds.”
Afterward Lou and B-Fine confirmed several new projects in development including a sequel to the classic “House Party” film series.
They say original film screenwriter and director Reginald Hudlin sees the story developing into an old school vs. new school party.
“The script is getting tuned up and fixed about. It will have cameo appearances and it will be crazy,” reveals Bowlegged Lou. “Kid’n Play are down and Tisha Campbell is like ‘If the script is right I will do it.’ We are excited.”
Speaking of Kid’n Play, Christopher “Play” Martin (along with Meli’sa Morgan) is going to open up about the financial pitfalls of being famous, the duo’s struggles and successes tonight, Tuesday at 6 p.m. as part of the financial literacy event at the NYPL.
Read/learn more on that subject here.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Marshawn Lynch Retires Without Having Spent His $50M NFL Income
- Nuisance Abatement Law Seemingly Gives NYPD License to Evict Criminal and Non-Criminal Residents
- Toyota Motor Credit to Pay $21.9 Million for Discrimination
- THE (02-08-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Award Winning Pianist Kris Bowers to Perform at Benefit Concert.
- A Miserable Cam Newton Bolts Out of Press Conference (WATCH)
- After Super Bowl 50 Performance Beyonce Announces 'Formation Tour'
- Denver Broncos Beat Carolina Panthers 24-10 to Win Super Bowl
- PETA Approves Jada Pinkett Smith's Ivory Tusk Decor
- John Legend Goes ‘Underground’ With Activism For Upcoming WGN Series
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here