Brothers Bowlegged Lou and B-Fine discussed their experiences dealing with financial challenges and offered tips to the general public on how to overcome such odds.”
Afterward Lou and B-Fine confirmed several new projects in development including a sequel to the classic “House Party” film series.
They say original film screenwriter and director Reginald Hudlin sees the story developing into an old school vs. new school party.
“The script is getting tuned up and fixed about. It will have cameo appearances and it will be crazy,” reveals Bowlegged Lou. “Kid’n Play are down and Tisha Campbell is like ‘If the script is right I will do it.’ We are excited.”
Speaking of Kid’n Play, Christopher “Play” Martin (along with Meli’sa Morgan) is going to open up about the financial pitfalls of being famous, the duo’s struggles and successes tonight, Tuesday at 6 p.m. as part of the financial literacy event at the NYPL.
Read/learn more on that subject here.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Editorial: Instead of 'Is it Because I'm Black?' - Why Not, 'Is it Because You're White?'
- Whoa! This is T-Pain ... Performing Minus Auto Tune? (Watch/Listen)
- Dick Wolf: King of Crossovers Takes Chicago, Talks TV Dominance [EUR Exclusive]
- Jill Scott: ''Soul Train' Brought Soul Into Everyone’s House'
- Presenting Ice-T and Coco's New Baby: Chanel Nicole
- Black Teen Vlogger Renounces Conservatism; Laquan McDonald Killing Convinced Him
- Girls Want to Join the Boys Scouts of America
- Lil Boosie Rants Frustration with 'Gay Sh*t' On TV
- Will Smith Planning Political Run 'In The Near Future'
- Angie Stone Recalls the Time She Passed on Dating Idris Elba
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here