Iconic production team, songwriters and performers, Full Force, which is responsible for some of the great hits from Rihanna, Britney Spears, James Brown, Black Eyed Peas and many others, is ready to reveal their story of financial struggle and rise to fame.
Like EURweb on Facebook
Bowlegged Lou, B-Fine, and Paul Anthony will share their journey in a special discussion and Q&A session designed to inspire economically disadvantaged communities and empower people with key financial tips.
Souleo—producer and founder of Souleo Enterprises, LLC, an event/media production company—will lead the discussion, which is part of an exciting lineup of adult programming co-presented by the New York Public Library (NYPL) and Souleo Enterprises LLC.
The event will take place at Mott Haven Library in The Bronx Thursday July 19 at 2 p.m.
- Lauryn Hill Performs Nina Simone’s ‘Feeling Good’ on ‘Fallon’ (Watch)
- Azealia Banks Shades Erykah Badu for Having Multiple Baby Daddies
- Teyonah Parris’ Hair Becomes Storyline for ‘Survivor’s Remorse’ Season 2
- Jay Z’s Roc Nation Sued for Wooing, Then, Deserting Boxer
- Nick Gordon Begs Permission to Attend Bobbi Kristina’s Funeral
- Bobbi Kristina’s Fam Feuding Over Planned Sweet 16-Themed Funeral?
- Wilson, Seahawks Agee to 4-Year, $87.5 Million Contract Extension
- Neechy Gospel: John P. Kee to Release New Project LEVEL NEXT
- Sophie Okonedo to Star in New BBC America Series ‘Undercover’
- Evan Ross, Ashlee Simpson Welcome Baby Girl
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here