Iconic production team, songwriters and performers, Full Force, which is responsible for some of the great hits from Rihanna, Britney Spears, James Brown, Black Eyed Peas and many others, is ready to reveal their story of financial struggle and rise to fame.
Like EURweb on Facebook
Bowlegged Lou, B-Fine, and Paul Anthony will share their journey in a special discussion and Q&A session designed to inspire economically disadvantaged communities and empower people with key financial tips.
Souleo—producer and founder of Souleo Enterprises, LLC, an event/media production company—will lead the discussion, which is part of an exciting lineup of adult programming co-presented by the New York Public Library (NYPL) and Souleo Enterprises LLC.
The event will take place at Mott Haven Library in The Bronx Thursday July 19 at 2 p.m.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Ahmad Rashad Gets Married For Fifth Time
- Mary J. Blige Joins Jason Mitchell in Dee Rees Film ‘Mudbound’
- 2 Cops in Freddie Gray Case File Defamation Suit Against Marilyn Mosby
- Report: Whoopi Goldberg Signs $2.5M, 1-Yr Deal With ‘The View’
- Spike Lee’s ESPN Mini Docs ‘Lil’ Joints’ Return on 5/31 (View Titles and Schedule)
- Lifetime to Air Uzo Aduba, Cicely Tyson Film ‘Showing Roots’ on Sat, May 26 (Trailer)
- ‘Empire’ Finishes No 1 in Black Households, Social Media and Other Key Demos
- Therez Fleetwood's 'Men and Intimacy: Real Talk... Real Answers' Reveals Answers to What Men Want
- First Look: Rihanna’s New Line of Star Trek-Inspired Dior Sunglasses
- Opinion: How Democratic Superdelegates decided the 2016 Election
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here