His attorney said Sunday he was in Seminole County in central Florida.
Zimmerman shot and killed 17-year-old Trayvon Martin and some of Martin’s supporters have been angry Zimmerman was not arrested until 46 days after the February shooting. Zimmerman has also received death threats.
He was released from jail after his defense fund helped him post 10 percent of the $1 million bond.
A judge revoked his previous $150,000 bond last month when prosecutors presented evidence that Zimmerman and his wife misled the court about how much money they had.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- EUR on the Scene: 'The Wiz Live!' [WATCH]
- Yaya DaCosta Files for Divorce After Two Years of Marriage
- Dennis Rodman Sued for Stiffing Company Out of $28k
- Christopher 'Play' Martin to Speak at Suny-Oneonta Monday Nov. 30
- A 'Broke' 50 Cent Flaunts Stacks of Cash in Fridge (WATCH)
- Here’s why the Alleged Planned Parenthood Killer Isn’t called a Domestic Terrorist
- Pilar Sanders Will Have to Pay Deion Sanders $2.2M and Go Back to Jail
- Police Erased Video of Laquan McDonald Shooting: Burger King Manager
- Phaedra Blogs Support for Cynthia and Peter During Marital Drama
- Tyra Banks Not Feuding with Chrissy Teigen, Chooses Beauty Brand Over 'FABLife'
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here