*Here we go again with yet another senseless robbery that has been thwarted by someone that was just a little badder than the robbers.
If these fools that keep trying to rob these stores would put that kind of effort into finding a job, maybe they would find that it’s not worth the jail time or the headache.
Eduardo Torres-Lopez, 22, and Jesse DosSantos, 24, thought the small store called the Continental Market in New Bedford, Mass., was an easy mark for a robbery. But they didn’t know that the store had an 80-year old secret weapon against thieves. (more…)
- 'Selfish' Kardashians Being Sued Over Disruptive Fireworks Show
- Who T-Pain, Vic Mensa & A$AP Rocky Wanna Collab With (WATCH)
- Lorraine Toussaint Talks Playing Morris Chestnut’s Mama on ‘Rosewood’
- O.J. Simpson Fuming: Women Have Stopped Sending Him Commissary Money
- Gospel Sensation Naomi B Releases New Single, ‘Break Free’ (LISTEN)
- White Police Chief Gets Home Detention for Killing Unarmed Black Man
- Casting Complete for Brandy’s New BET Series ‘Zoe Ever After’
- Rosie O’Donnell Checks Elisabeth Hasselbeck for Calling #BlackLivesMatter a Hate Group
- Perspective on Harris Co. Deputy's Death by Project 21 Member Who Served with Him
- RHOA Fight: Cynthia Bailey Kicked Porsha Williams in the Stomach (Report)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here