*Halle Berry, 45, is out of the hospital this morning after suffering a head injury while filming her latest movie.
The Oscar winner was rushed to Los Angeles’s Cedars-Sinai Medical Center Tuesday night after she fell on the set of her movie “The Hive” at about 10 p.m. and hit her head.
“Halle Berry suffered a minor head injury while shooting a fight sequence on the set of her film, The Hive,” says her spokesperson. “She was taken to the hospital as a precaution, but she checked out healthy and was released. She’ll continue production as planned.”
An ambulance was called to the location, reported TMZ.
Just last September, Berry broke her foot in Spain while walking in Majorca on a day off from filming.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Apollo Nida Breaking Jailhouse Rules Because ... He's Famous
- Homeless Woman and Millionaire Brought Together by a (Wait for it) Dog
- Wiz Khalifa Sued for $2 Million by Former Label
- TV Host Tomi Lahren Rips Jesse Williams, BET for ‘Race Baiting’ & 'Perpetuating War on Cops' (Watch)
- CNN’s Marc Lamont Hill to Host Late-Night Talk Show for VH1
- Essence Festival to Honor Prince With NOLA-Themed Tribute Closing Night
- Regina King, Idris Elba, Ice Cube among Flood of Black Talent Invited Into Academy (See List)
- Woman's Impromptu National Anthem Stops DC Tourists in their Tracks (Watch)
- Jessica Williams to Exit ‘The Daily Show’ for Own Comedy Central Pilot
- Why EJ Johnson Decided Against Transitioning: ‘I Thought About it For Sure’ (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here