*Halle Berry, 45, is out of the hospital this morning after suffering a head injury while filming her latest movie.
The Oscar winner was rushed to Los Angeles’s Cedars-Sinai Medical Center Tuesday night after she fell on the set of her movie “The Hive” at about 10 p.m. and hit her head.
“Halle Berry suffered a minor head injury while shooting a fight sequence on the set of her film, The Hive,” says her spokesperson. “She was taken to the hospital as a precaution, but she checked out healthy and was released. She’ll continue production as planned.”
An ambulance was called to the location, reported TMZ.
Just last September, Berry broke her foot in Spain while walking in Majorca on a day off from filming.
- History Making ‘Les Miserables’ Star Kyle Jean-Baptiste Dies at 21
- EUR on the Scene: Exclusive Look Inside the 2015 VMAs
- Jamaican Author Shares Her Story on Being Raped at Gunpoint; Empowers Women to Triumph Over Adversity
- Detroit's ZanYe Digs Deep for Ballroom with Reboot of Four Tops Classic
- Fox Gives ‘Empire’ Fans Early Prep for Season 2 with 22-Minute Featurette (WATCH)
- Chrissy Teigen and John Legend's Marriage Inspires New Sitcom
- Tyler, the Creator Banned from UK Over 'Terrorist' Lyrics
- Shannon J. Miles Arrested As Suspect in Killing of Texas Deputy
- Nicole Murphy Addresses Nick Cannon Dating Rumors
- Cedric the Entertainer Hosts 3rd Annual Celebrity Golf Classic [Photos]
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here