*Halle Berry, 45, is out of the hospital this morning after suffering a head injury while filming her latest movie.
The Oscar winner was rushed to Los Angeles’s Cedars-Sinai Medical Center Tuesday night after she fell on the set of her movie “The Hive” at about 10 p.m. and hit her head.
“Halle Berry suffered a minor head injury while shooting a fight sequence on the set of her film, The Hive,” says her spokesperson. “She was taken to the hospital as a precaution, but she checked out healthy and was released. She’ll continue production as planned.”
An ambulance was called to the location, reported TMZ.
Just last September, Berry broke her foot in Spain while walking in Majorca on a day off from filming.
- Motorist Sues Bobbi Kristina as Family Prepares for Her Funeral
- Goodbye Clippers, Hello Mavericks! DeAndre Bolts from LA to Dallas
- Oprah is Hiring - 2015 Jobs Available in L.A. and N.Y.
- Lee England, Jr: You've Never Heard Violin Like This! (Covers Bey, Adele and Yeah, Mozart Too!) Photos
- Kim Burrell Returns with 'Thank You Jesus'
- Ava DuVernay WON'T Be Directing Marvel's 'Black Panther'
- Tamera Mowry-Housley Welcomes Daughter
- TMZ Claims Someone is Shopping Bobbi Kristina's Death Bed Photo
- The NBA Demands Removal of Flag & No More Systematic Racism
- Deya Gets Direct with Single Men (WATCH)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here