*Halle Berry, 45, is out of the hospital this morning after suffering a head injury while filming her latest movie.
The Oscar winner was rushed to Los Angeles’s Cedars-Sinai Medical Center Tuesday night after she fell on the set of her movie “The Hive” at about 10 p.m. and hit her head.
“Halle Berry suffered a minor head injury while shooting a fight sequence on the set of her film, The Hive,” says her spokesperson. “She was taken to the hospital as a precaution, but she checked out healthy and was released. She’ll continue production as planned.”
An ambulance was called to the location, reported TMZ.
Just last September, Berry broke her foot in Spain while walking in Majorca on a day off from filming.
- ‘Straight Outta Compton’: The Most Important Film of the Year
- Bobbi Kristina and Whitney: Reunited in Death; Buried Side by Side
- Will Smith Makes it Clear: 'Jada and I are NOT GETTING A DIVORCE!'
- Melba Moore Defends Bill Cosby: 'Nobody's Perfect' (WATCH)
- Bobby Brown's Wife Alicia Etheredge Suffers Seizure After Funeral of Bobbi Kristina
- Hump Nails: Yay or Hell to the Nah! (Provide Your Own Fun Captions for Jellybean Win!)
- Ice-T & Coco Talk New Baby, New Talk Show and Breeding Out Racism
- Drama Developing: Bobbi Kristina Casket Pic Sold for Over $100K
- Aretha Franklin: The Queen Rules L.A. - Review by Miki Turner
- The Weeknd Close to Reaching Plea Deal in Cop Hitting Case
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here