*Halle Berry, 45, is out of the hospital this morning after suffering a head injury while filming her latest movie.
The Oscar winner was rushed to Los Angeles’s Cedars-Sinai Medical Center Tuesday night after she fell on the set of her movie “The Hive” at about 10 p.m. and hit her head.
“Halle Berry suffered a minor head injury while shooting a fight sequence on the set of her film, The Hive,” says her spokesperson. “She was taken to the hospital as a precaution, but she checked out healthy and was released. She’ll continue production as planned.”
An ambulance was called to the location, reported TMZ.
Just last September, Berry broke her foot in Spain while walking in Majorca on a day off from filming.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Fox News’ Rupert Murdoch Suggests Obama Isn’t a ‘Real Black President’; Apologizes Amid Backlash
- Michel’le Gets Personal with Thinkfactory for New BioPic Partnership
- Matt Barnes and Derek Fisher Reportedly Brawl Over Gloria Govan
- Butt-Injection Death of Bronx Non-profit Executive Ruled 'A Homicide'
- NBAer James Harden Proclaims: ‘I Am the Best Player in the League’
- Woman Punched by CHP Officer Arrested Again on Same Freeway!
- RECAP: Empire (S2, Ep3) Fires of Heaven
- Roseburg, Oregon Publisher Declares Pres. Obama is 'Not Welcome’ (WATCH)
- Online Tools and Resources Every Small Business - Entrepreneur Should Have
- Syreeta 'The Trumpet Lady' Thompson Releases Digital Single
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here