*Citing a state official, The Los Angeles Times reports that Halle Berry and her film crew will be able to continue production as planned after the actress fell on set Tuesday night and injured her head.
As previously reported, the Oscar winner was taken to Cedars Sinai Medical Center in Los Angeles after she fell during a fight sequence on the set of her film “The Hive.” Sources told TMZ that Berry hit her head on concrete during the fall.
She was released from the hospital within hours, and TMZ is reporting that she’ll continue production on the film as planned.
Also, TMZ is reporting that her injury was not serious enough to warrant a state investigation of the workplace incident.
“The incident was not reported to Cal/OSHA and was not required to be reported,” said Peter Melton, OSHA spokesman. “She was released from the hospital quickly, so we will not be investigating.”
The OSHA official noted that his agency only looks into workplace accidents brought about by unsafe practices. “If she just fell on a concrete floor, we’re not going to go seal off the floor and say it’s dangerous,” Mr. Melton said.
- Nicki Minaj Wax Figure Getting Makeover After Fans Pressure Museum
- 'Selfish' Kardashians Being Sued Over Disruptive Fireworks Show
- Who T-Pain, Vic Mensa & A$AP Rocky Wanna Collab With (WATCH)
- Lorraine Toussaint Talks Playing Morris Chestnut’s Mama on ‘Rosewood’
- O.J. Simpson Fuming: Women Have Stopped Sending Him Commissary Money
- Gospel Sensation Naomi B Releases New Single, ‘Break Free’ (LISTEN)
- White Police Chief Gets Home Detention for Killing Unarmed Black Man
- Casting Complete for Brandy’s New BET Series ‘Zoe Ever After’
- Rosie O’Donnell Checks Elisabeth Hasselbeck for Calling #BlackLivesMatter a Hate Group
- Perspective on Harris Co. Deputy's Death by Project 21 Member Who Served with Him
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here