*7-year-old Harmony Love Bailey Interviews Olympic Gold Medal Winner Dawn Harper who is headed to the Olympics in London to defend her Gold Medal in the 100-M Hurdles.
Harmony also asks Dawn about the FootMate product and how it helps her win on the track.
Dawn, by the way, is trained by Bob Kersee, husband of Olympic Gold Medalist Jackie Joyner-Kersee.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Pres. Obama Tries to Name Everyone Who Died on ‘Game of Thrones' - For a Good Cause (Watch)
- Sheila E on Her Prince Tribute for BET and its Emotional Toll
- BET’s Debra Lee on Jesse Williams, D’Angelo’s Absence, Electrocution Concerns for Beyonce, More
- Ludacris to Play Guantanamo Bay on Fourth of July
- Beyoncé's Mama Responds to Those Hating on Bey for Leaving BET Awards
- 2016 BET Awards See Spike in Viewership
- 4 Upgrades to Catch the Eye of Luxury Homebuyers
- The Journal of Steffanie Rivers: Dogs Bark, Sharks Attack, And Alligators Eat People
- The Socialist's Journal: Quick Hits 2016 Pt.2
- THE (06-28-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here