*The last film shot by late rapper Heavy D is set to be released in 2013, reports Sister 2 Sister magazine.
The rapper, born Dwight Arrington Myers, plays Archbishop Scroop in “H4,”a modern take on William Shakespeare’s Henry IV.
His co-star Terrell Tilford told Sister 2 Sister that Heav had some reservations about taking the role because of the film’s language. He recalls telling Heavy D, “The language is really the same. We all speak in a particular rhythm. Just trust it.”
The late entertainer agreed to tackle the task and with help from Tilford and fellow cast member Harry Lennix, he was able to pull off the role.
Tilford says, “We just hammered it out, worked through it, and the brother turned in a beautiful performance.”
“H4” is expected to be released in the spring.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Will Smith Admits That ‘Wild Wild West’ Was a Bad Career Move
- Las Vegas Prince Tribute Show A Hit Since Singer's Passing
- We Remember: Celebrity Photographer Bill Jones Dies at 83
- Texas Woman Wakes Up From Jaw Surgery with British Accent (WATCH)
- Kanye West Unveils Mind Blowing, Voyeuristic 'Famous' Video (WATCH)
- Look! New Poster for 'When the Bough Breaks' Starring Morris Chestnut & Regina Hall
- Octavia Spencer on Why NASA Movie About Black Women is Overdue
- Angela Bassett Launches ‘Darker Skin Tones’ Skincare Line
- Beyonce Drops ‘Sorry’ Video, Teen Gets into 'Formation' for Prom (Watch)
- Drake Getting Sued By Producer Detail Over Broken Jaw Assault
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here