*The last film shot by late rapper Heavy D is set to be released in 2013, reports Sister 2 Sister magazine.
The rapper, born Dwight Arrington Myers, plays Archbishop Scroop in “H4,”a modern take on William Shakespeare’s Henry IV.
His co-star Terrell Tilford told Sister 2 Sister that Heav had some reservations about taking the role because of the film’s language. He recalls telling Heavy D, “The language is really the same. We all speak in a particular rhythm. Just trust it.”
The late entertainer agreed to tackle the task and with help from Tilford and fellow cast member Harry Lennix, he was able to pull off the role.
Tilford says, “We just hammered it out, worked through it, and the brother turned in a beautiful performance.”
“H4” is expected to be released in the spring.
- Naomi Campbell Still Gets Jitters Before Strutting the Runway
- WATCH: Leola Brown Goes in on Pat Houston Outside Bobbi Kristina Funeral
- Danger Sign in Bail for Alleged Cincinnati Police Shooter Ray Tensing
- Terrence Howard’s Ex Sues 'Empire' Star for Assault and Defamation
- Cedric The Entertainer Celebrity Golf Classic Tees Off August 17
- Take a Special Look Inside the Making of 'Straight Outta Compton' (WATCH)
- Report: Leola Brown Thrown Out of Bobbi Kristina Funeral Services
- Lil Kim Claims Mr. Papers Was Physically Abusive
- Jill Scott Talks New Album 'Woman', Motherhood and Longevity
- Khloe Kardashian, Lamar Odom Officially End Their Marriage
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here