*The last film shot by late rapper Heavy D is set to be released in 2013, reports Sister 2 Sister magazine.
The rapper, born Dwight Arrington Myers, plays Archbishop Scroop in “H4,”a modern take on William Shakespeare’s Henry IV.
His co-star Terrell Tilford told Sister 2 Sister that Heav had some reservations about taking the role because of the film’s language. He recalls telling Heavy D, “The language is really the same. We all speak in a particular rhythm. Just trust it.”
The late entertainer agreed to tackle the task and with help from Tilford and fellow cast member Harry Lennix, he was able to pull off the role.
Tilford says, “We just hammered it out, worked through it, and the brother turned in a beautiful performance.”
“H4” is expected to be released in the spring.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Obama Impersonator Iman Crosson Hits Trump Where It Hurts
- Heartbroken Former Obama Supporter Gives Full Support to Trump [WATCH]
- Robertson Treatment Syndicated Column (RTSC): Morris Chestnut Talks About His Latest Role
- The Socialist’s Journal: Obama and the Ultra-Racialization of America
- Martin Luther King Jr. Tribute to Top Confederate Memorial on Stone Mountain
- Playboy: No More Full Nudity in Iconic Men's Magazine
- THE (10-13-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- John Legend and Chrissy Teigen Expecting their First Child
- Fearing Flight Risk, DA Wanted Bobbi Kristina Brown’s Autopsy Sealed
- Draya Michele Lands Role Opposite Marques Houston in ‘Will to Love’
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here