*In another tale of the fierce and the beautiful, Telemundo model Liza Irizarry is suing Victoria’s Secret bombshell Selita Ebanks for allegedly breaking her nose last year in a fight at a Miami nightclub.
The two hot ladies took it to the ground when the girls were dropping bows over a man. Allegedly, Irizarry was a bit too friendly when she said hello to Ebanks’ man, Terrence J.
“I was in so much pain,” Irizarry, of the Bronx, told the Daily News on Monday, days before she plans to file her civil suit. “My pillow was covered in blood.”
Supposedly Terrence was on his way out when old friend Irizarry ran into him and greeted him with a kiss on the cheek. But an inebriated Ebanks saw it from a whole different perspective. So things got a little out of hand.
“I said to myself, ‘So what, that’s my friend.’ That’s when she hit me on the nose. I went to swing back – that’s when all her friends jumped in. I felt hair pulling and fists coming at me.”
Yeah, her nose was really broken. Now the model is filing a lawsuit for assault and battery in Hudson County Superior Court.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- He Used to Call Me Ma’am' - A Look Back at Kobe Bryant
- $1.5 Million Bail for Cop Charged in Laquan McDonald Murder
- Keyshia Cole Casually Mentions She’s ‘Engaged’, and Not to Birdman
- Donald Trump Cancels Meeting with Black Pastors
- Eyrkah Badu to Iggy Azalea: ‘What You’re Doing Is Definitely Not Rap’ (Watch)
- Meet Ice-T and Coco’s New Baby Girl, Chanel Nicole (Pic)
- Jury Selection Begins in First Trial of Freddie Gray Case
- For Every 3 Pointer Made Steph Curry Donates a Life-Saving Bed-Net to a Child in Africa
- Chrissy Teigen’s Planned Parenthood Comments Spark Twitter Beef
- Kym Whitley: Inspiring Adoptive Parents While 'Building Memories' [EUR Exclusive]
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here