*In another tale of the fierce and the beautiful, Telemundo model Liza Irizarry is suing Victoria’s Secret bombshell Selita Ebanks for allegedly breaking her nose last year in a fight at a Miami nightclub.
The two hot ladies took it to the ground when the girls were dropping bows over a man. Allegedly, Irizarry was a bit too friendly when she said hello to Ebanks’ man, Terrence J.
“I was in so much pain,” Irizarry, of the Bronx, told the Daily News on Monday, days before she plans to file her civil suit. “My pillow was covered in blood.”
Supposedly Terrence was on his way out when old friend Irizarry ran into him and greeted him with a kiss on the cheek. But an inebriated Ebanks saw it from a whole different perspective. So things got a little out of hand.
“I said to myself, ‘So what, that’s my friend.’ That’s when she hit me on the nose. I went to swing back – that’s when all her friends jumped in. I felt hair pulling and fists coming at me.”
Yeah, her nose was really broken. Now the model is filing a lawsuit for assault and battery in Hudson County Superior Court.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- 50 Cent Arrested in St. Kitts for Using Dirty Word in Show
- TV One Sets Original Film ‘Bad Dad Rehab’ for July Premiere (EUR Exclusive)
- Montell Jordan Releases New Memoir & Returns To R&B
- Frank Ocean Pens Open Letter On Orlando Massacre
- Steve Harvey’s Mentorship Program Empowers 220 Fatherless Males
- Michelle Obama and Daughters Sasha, Malia Head to Africa
- The Story Behind Jill Scott's Surprise Marriage (VIDEOS)
- We Remember: Celebrity Photographer Bill Jones Dies at 83
- Zoe Saldana to 'Nina' Critics: 'Don’t Address Me with Such Disdain'
- Kobe to Receive 'Legend' Award, Gilbert Arneas Trolls Nick Young
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here