*In another tale of the fierce and the beautiful, Telemundo model Liza Irizarry is suing Victoria’s Secret bombshell Selita Ebanks for allegedly breaking her nose last year in a fight at a Miami nightclub.
The two hot ladies took it to the ground when the girls were dropping bows over a man. Allegedly, Irizarry was a bit too friendly when she said hello to Ebanks’ man, Terrence J.
“I was in so much pain,” Irizarry, of the Bronx, told the Daily News on Monday, days before she plans to file her civil suit. “My pillow was covered in blood.”
Supposedly Terrence was on his way out when old friend Irizarry ran into him and greeted him with a kiss on the cheek. But an inebriated Ebanks saw it from a whole different perspective. So things got a little out of hand.
“I said to myself, ‘So what, that’s my friend.’ That’s when she hit me on the nose. I went to swing back – that’s when all her friends jumped in. I felt hair pulling and fists coming at me.”
Yeah, her nose was really broken. Now the model is filing a lawsuit for assault and battery in Hudson County Superior Court.
- Boy, 8, Youngest to Receive Successful Double Hand Transplant (Watch)
- Woman in China Pushes Child to Safety Before Falling to Her Death on Escalator (Video)
- Future Scores First No. 1 Album with ‘DS2’; Tyrese's 'Black Rose' No. 3
- Sherri Shepherd Returning to 'The View' as Contributor
- Drake Claps Back at Meek Mill in ‘Back to Back’ (Listen)
- Tyler Perry ‘Keeping the Peace' Between Houston, Brown Families
- WATCH: 'Mega Fest of the West' takes overs Long Beach with Celebs & Gospel Artists!
- Raven-Symone Says Caitlyn Jenner’s Moving ‘Too Fast, Too Soon’
- Mary J. Blige, Queen Latifah Join NBC’s ‘The Wiz Live!’
- Josh Smith Says Making $6.9 Million will be A Hardship for Him (VIDEO)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here