*In another tale of the fierce and the beautiful, Telemundo model Liza Irizarry is suing Victoria’s Secret bombshell Selita Ebanks for allegedly breaking her nose last year in a fight at a Miami nightclub.
The two hot ladies took it to the ground when the girls were dropping bows over a man. Allegedly, Irizarry was a bit too friendly when she said hello to Ebanks’ man, Terrence J.
“I was in so much pain,” Irizarry, of the Bronx, told the Daily News on Monday, days before she plans to file her civil suit. “My pillow was covered in blood.”
Supposedly Terrence was on his way out when old friend Irizarry ran into him and greeted him with a kiss on the cheek. But an inebriated Ebanks saw it from a whole different perspective. So things got a little out of hand.
“I said to myself, ‘So what, that’s my friend.’ That’s when she hit me on the nose. I went to swing back – that’s when all her friends jumped in. I felt hair pulling and fists coming at me.”
Yeah, her nose was really broken. Now the model is filing a lawsuit for assault and battery in Hudson County Superior Court.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Oprah's Convo with T. D. Jakes About Mega Church Series 'Greenleaf' (Photos)
- George Zimmerman Brags About Selling Gun That Killed Trayvon
- Presenting the EURweb - Kashif & Friends, Black Music Month Celebration On-Line Contest!
- Angela Simmons Confirms Pregnancy: 'We Are Overjoyed'
- How to Start Your Own Online Casino
- Was Prince Better than Hendrix? Only if He Crosses the Entertainment Divide
- Alexandra Shipp & the 'X-Men: Apocalypse’ Cast in the Big Apple
- Savion Glover's Feet Perform Magical Feats
- Keke Palmer Said to be Replacing Tamar Braxton on 'The Real?' (Report)
- First Look: Cynthia Bailey's New Luxury Luggage Line 'CARGO by Cynthia Bailey'
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here