*In another tale of the fierce and the beautiful, Telemundo model Liza Irizarry is suing Victoria’s Secret bombshell Selita Ebanks for allegedly breaking her nose last year in a fight at a Miami nightclub.
The two hot ladies took it to the ground when the girls were dropping bows over a man. Allegedly, Irizarry was a bit too friendly when she said hello to Ebanks’ man, Terrence J.
“I was in so much pain,” Irizarry, of the Bronx, told the Daily News on Monday, days before she plans to file her civil suit. “My pillow was covered in blood.”
Supposedly Terrence was on his way out when old friend Irizarry ran into him and greeted him with a kiss on the cheek. But an inebriated Ebanks saw it from a whole different perspective. So things got a little out of hand.
“I said to myself, ‘So what, that’s my friend.’ That’s when she hit me on the nose. I went to swing back – that’s when all her friends jumped in. I felt hair pulling and fists coming at me.”
Yeah, her nose was really broken. Now the model is filing a lawsuit for assault and battery in Hudson County Superior Court.
- Jill Scott UNdefends Bill Cosby: She is Now 'Completely Disgusted'
- K. Michelle Pleads with Black Media to Leave Her Alone
- Kelly Rowland Joins 'Empire,' Talks Losing 50lbs of Baby Weight
- tWitch on Returning to ‘So You Think You Can Dance’ as a Mentor
- Wal-Mart's New 24-Hour Neighborhood Markets Pose a Scare for Trader Joe's and Others
- Bill Cosby Admitted in 2005 to Drugging Woman with Quaaludes (Report)
- Happy 116th Birthday to World’s Oldest, Susannah Mushatt Jones (Video)
- Aretha Franklin Thanks Illinois for Helping Her after Bus Broke Down
- South Carolina Senate Votes to Remove Confederate Flag from Statehouse
- Russell Wilson, Ciara Practicing Abstinence: ‘I Need You to Pray for Us’ (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here