*Jay-Z and Beyonce Knowles have paid $400,000 to rent a holiday home in the Hamptons for the entire month of August.
The couple will take their seven-month-old daughter Blue Ivy to the exclusive group of villages in Long Island, New York for the first time by letting the 11-acre property on Halsey Lane in Bridgehampton, known as the Sandcastle, which is currently on the market for $43.5 million.
The property comes with a 60-foot heated pool equipped with an underwater stereo system, a two-lane bowling alley, virtual golf facilities, a skateboard half-pipe and a tennis court.
The home also has a ”children’s performing area,” as well as squash, racquetball and basketball courts with moving walls and a retractable hoop, according to the listing on Corcoran.com.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Theodore 'Ted' Myles Terry's 'Turn Me Loose' (Life & Times of Dick Gregory) a Success
- Ringside Update/ Thurman vs Porter A Clash of Young Titans
- EUR EXCLUSIVE: 'The Legend of Tarzan' Press Junket
- THE (06-29-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- The Legends of Bad A** Women: 'Tarzan' Ain't the Only One with a Jane
- 'Star Trek Beyond' Trailer Features 'Sledgehammer' from Rihanna (WATCH)
- Jennifer Hudson Signs W/ Epic Records
- Stacey Dash Announces Her Own Political Party, 'Dash America'
- Trick Daddy is Spitting Mad ... About Some Woman in Viral Video
- BET Drops Trailer for New Edition Biopic [Watch]
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here