*Jay-Z and Beyonce Knowles have paid $400,000 to rent a holiday home in the Hamptons for the entire month of August.
The couple will take their seven-month-old daughter Blue Ivy to the exclusive group of villages in Long Island, New York for the first time by letting the 11-acre property on Halsey Lane in Bridgehampton, known as the Sandcastle, which is currently on the market for $43.5 million.
The property comes with a 60-foot heated pool equipped with an underwater stereo system, a two-lane bowling alley, virtual golf facilities, a skateboard half-pipe and a tennis court.
The home also has a ”children’s performing area,” as well as squash, racquetball and basketball courts with moving walls and a retractable hoop, according to the listing on Corcoran.com.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Dencia Drags MLK into Skin Whitening War with LisaRaye (WATCH)
- Is Jada Pinkett Smith on Her Way Back to ‘Gotham’?
- Judge Gives 20 Min Speech to Racist Cop Caught Beating Unarmed Black Man (Watch)
- Kalenna, Star of 'Love and Hip Hop' to Mingle With Fans
- The Case of Bobbi Kristina Brown 'Still Open and Under Investigation'
- Beyonce Drops 'Formation' A New Song & Video (Watch)
- TV One Boldly Launches New Brand Identity 'Represent'
- Bounce TV's Black History Month Tributes a Stirring Line-up
- Pantene Enlists NFL Players for Dad and Daughter Hair Campaign [WATCH]
- The Complete List of Winners from the 47th NAACP Image Awards
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here