*Jay-Z and Beyonce Knowles have paid $400,000 to rent a holiday home in the Hamptons for the entire month of August.
The couple will take their seven-month-old daughter Blue Ivy to the exclusive group of villages in Long Island, New York for the first time by letting the 11-acre property on Halsey Lane in Bridgehampton, known as the Sandcastle, which is currently on the market for $43.5 million.
The property comes with a 60-foot heated pool equipped with an underwater stereo system, a two-lane bowling alley, virtual golf facilities, a skateboard half-pipe and a tennis court.
The home also has a ”children’s performing area,” as well as squash, racquetball and basketball courts with moving walls and a retractable hoop, according to the listing on Corcoran.com.
- THE (07-31-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- LAPD on #100days100nights: 'Things Have Calmed Down'
- Tami Roman Reveals Health Issues Causing Pregnancy Woes
- Jay Pharoah Talks About His Battle with Depression (WATCH)
- Oprah Winfrey’s OWN Adds Megachurch Drama Series 'Greenleaf'
- Russell Simmons Signs New First-Look Deal with HBO, Sets Def Comedy Jam Anniversary Special
- Rinkins Report: Author Offers Recipe for Leadership Success
- Raynetta Turner: Mother of Eight is Latest Victim in String of Black Female Jail Cell Deaths
- HBO to Air Documentary About Jordan Davis, Teen Killed Over Loud Music
- Utah Considers Changing Name of Negro Bill Canyon
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here