*Jay-Z and Beyonce Knowles have paid $400,000 to rent a holiday home in the Hamptons for the entire month of August.
The couple will take their seven-month-old daughter Blue Ivy to the exclusive group of villages in Long Island, New York for the first time by letting the 11-acre property on Halsey Lane in Bridgehampton, known as the Sandcastle, which is currently on the market for $43.5 million.
The property comes with a 60-foot heated pool equipped with an underwater stereo system, a two-lane bowling alley, virtual golf facilities, a skateboard half-pipe and a tennis court.
The home also has a ”children’s performing area,” as well as squash, racquetball and basketball courts with moving walls and a retractable hoop, according to the listing on Corcoran.com.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Porsha Williams, Cynthia Bailey 'RHOA' Fight, Time to Retire B-word?
- Vivica A. Fox Wants an 'Empire' Spinoff Based on Candace
- Report: Tom Joyner Being Forced Out of Own Radio Show; Russ Parr to Take Over
- 50 Cent Sitcom ‘My Friend 50’ Headed to Fox
- The Best of Black Twitter’s #PopeBars
- Mom of Ronald Johnson Wants Dashcam Video of Son's Killing Released (VIdeo)
- 'L&HHH's' Milan Christopher Denies Dating ‘Empire’s’ Jussie Smollett
- Anthony Anderson Inks Multi-Year Deal With NAACP Image Awards
- Business Owners Combine To Launch Innovative Approach to 'Buy Black' Movement
- 2 Chainz’s #IsThisYoThot? Lawsuit Thrown Out by Judge
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here