*Jay-Z and Beyonce Knowles have paid $400,000 to rent a holiday home in the Hamptons for the entire month of August.
The couple will take their seven-month-old daughter Blue Ivy to the exclusive group of villages in Long Island, New York for the first time by letting the 11-acre property on Halsey Lane in Bridgehampton, known as the Sandcastle, which is currently on the market for $43.5 million.
The property comes with a 60-foot heated pool equipped with an underwater stereo system, a two-lane bowling alley, virtual golf facilities, a skateboard half-pipe and a tennis court.
The home also has a ”children’s performing area,” as well as squash, racquetball and basketball courts with moving walls and a retractable hoop, according to the listing on Corcoran.com.
- Black Women Fastest Growing Group of Entrepreneurs in U.S
- Once Homeless and Alone in NYC, Man Receives Yale Scholarship
- Rihanna’s BET Appearance Was Simply Marketing Trickery
- America: A Nation Under Sin or Love?
- Diddy's Fall, Racist Arsonists, Nene Leakes and More News! | BHL's This Week
- WATCH: Deleted Scene from 'Home' Starring Rihanna, Jim Parsons
- Motorist Sues Bobbi Kristina as Family Prepares for Her Funeral
- Goodbye Clippers, Hello Mavericks! DeAndre Bolts from LA to Dallas
- Oprah is Hiring - 2015 Jobs Available in L.A. and N.Y.
- Lee England, Jr: You've Never Heard Violin Like This! (Covers Bey, Adele and Yeah, Mozart Too!) Photos
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here