*Vivian Male is a jazz vocalist whose debut recording was on the collaborative CD “Boston Sings Out.” Next came Vivian’s first solo CD titled “Our Day Will Come.”
Her exhilarating renditions demonstrate a musical versatility that appeals to audiences of all ages. Over the years Vivian has had the delightful pleasure of working with Walter Beasley, Bill Pierce, Andre Ward and producer/composer Rollins Ross.
New England Patriot fans may recognize Vivian as the frequent chanteuse of the National Anthem at local games.
Vivian’s favorite venue is Sculler’s Jazz Club in Boston. When away from the mic, Ms. Male is a highly recognized governmental official whose specialty is public policy.
Among her numerous affiliations are: the Governor’s Advisory Committee on Women’s Issues, the Middlesex County Chapter of Links, Inc., the Coalition of 100 Black Women of Boston, the Museum of African American History’s Legacy Society and the Berklee College of Music (Vice Chair Emerita), where she co-founded the Sarah Vaughan Endowed Scholarship Fund.
Vivian is the proud mother of a 15-year-old son and a glowing ray of sunshine in the world of jazz.
For info on EURweb’s Jazzy In July email: [email protected]
- Nicki Minaj Wax Figure Getting Makeover After Fans Pressure Museum
- 'Selfish' Kardashians Being Sued Over Disruptive Fireworks Show
- Who T-Pain, Vic Mensa & A$AP Rocky Wanna Collab With (WATCH)
- Lorraine Toussaint Talks Playing Morris Chestnut’s Mama on ‘Rosewood’
- O.J. Simpson Fuming: Women Have Stopped Sending Him Commissary Money
- Gospel Sensation Naomi B Releases New Single, ‘Break Free’ (LISTEN)
- White Police Chief Gets Home Detention for Killing Unarmed Black Man
- Casting Complete for Brandy’s New BET Series ‘Zoe Ever After’
- Rosie O’Donnell Checks Elisabeth Hasselbeck for Calling #BlackLivesMatter a Hate Group
- Perspective on Harris Co. Deputy's Death by Project 21 Member Who Served with Him
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here