*Vivian Male is a jazz vocalist whose debut recording was on the collaborative CD “Boston Sings Out.” Next came Vivian’s first solo CD titled “Our Day Will Come.”
Her exhilarating renditions demonstrate a musical versatility that appeals to audiences of all ages. Over the years Vivian has had the delightful pleasure of working with Walter Beasley, Bill Pierce, Andre Ward and producer/composer Rollins Ross.
New England Patriot fans may recognize Vivian as the frequent chanteuse of the National Anthem at local games.
Vivian’s favorite venue is Sculler’s Jazz Club in Boston. When away from the mic, Ms. Male is a highly recognized governmental official whose specialty is public policy.
Among her numerous affiliations are: the Governor’s Advisory Committee on Women’s Issues, the Middlesex County Chapter of Links, Inc., the Coalition of 100 Black Women of Boston, the Museum of African American History’s Legacy Society and the Berklee College of Music (Vice Chair Emerita), where she co-founded the Sarah Vaughan Endowed Scholarship Fund.
Vivian is the proud mother of a 15-year-old son and a glowing ray of sunshine in the world of jazz.
For info on EURweb’s Jazzy In July email: [email protected]
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Óscar Jaenada Says 'The Shallows' Set to 'Become A Classic’ [EUR Exclusive]
- Miramax Acquires Whitney Doc, Johnnie Cochran Film Finds Director
- Fewer Sex Partners Leads To Divorce, Nick Young & Iggy Azalea 'Split' | BHL's This Week (WATCH)
- Tamron Hall Reveals Her Fear Of Love
- Will Smith Admits That ‘Wild Wild West’ Was a Bad Career Move
- Las Vegas Prince Tribute Show A Hit Since Singer's Passing
- We Remember: Celebrity Photographer Bill Jones Dies at 83
- Texas Woman Wakes Up From Jaw Surgery with British Accent (WATCH)
- Kanye West Unveils Mind Blowing, Voyeuristic 'Famous' Video (WATCH)
- Look! New Poster for 'When the Bough Breaks' Starring Morris Chestnut & Regina Hall
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here